Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by chiefbrody
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

185752233_10227316762771857_4660750650297632236_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_0645 (resized).PNG
    7A39CA55-2759-46C1-A650-414D5A486997 (resized).jpeg
    28607-1-deadpool-premium-pinball-machine-deadpool-bobblehead (resized).jpg
    20201117_213910.jpg
    Game Preserve.jpg
    20201117_213927.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider takingupspace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from RojerLockless:

Unrelated question, what's a good website or websites to find some interesting "game room / pinball" stuff to hang on the walls of my formal dining room that is now a game room

Definitely search the businesses on Pinside, as there is some great art and photography. There’s a guy out of the DFW area (at TPF the latest few years) that does some really nice 3-D art (Albright I believe...on Etsy possibly), very cool stuff. Also, picking up some old flyers, schematics, or posters on Ebay can be a fun search.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from RojerLockless:

Kinda surprised that searching "Houston" only pulls up a 6 month old thread and before that a year or 2.

Houston seems to have been a pretty quiet group on Pinside. Usually catch up with lots of people at the fall Expo, but not this year. I agree though, could use a bit more activity, especially considering we’re pretty limited on visiting any other way.

I’ll throw my 2-cents in for some future get-togethers...it would be cool if there were a few people that would be willing to help with pin repair knowledge. Sure, there’s lots online, but that’s not the same as knowing someone and someone local at that. I know, we’ve got to get the COVID crap out of the way first. But, talking about it now will maybe be motivation as we get through all this. Anyway, thanks for putting up this post...agreed we could all use a bit more local pin friends.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider takingupspace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houston-tx-group-chat?tu=takingupspace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.