Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

DISCLAIMER: These are not my machines. I just went to look, and decided to pass. However - I figured someone else may be interested...

ebay.com link: itm

Included are:

1) Paragon: Backglass is shot. Paint is peeling off in big chunks. Cabinet in very rough condition. Playfield is OK, but some inserts have fallen out. Some plastics missing. ...very rough shape overall.

2) Derby Day - also in rough shape, but the backglass seemed OK.

3) Flash Gordon - probably in the best shape of them all, but missing backglass.

4) Arctic Gun - very rusty inside.

...plus another couple heads - one from Time Machine and another...not sure.

The listing is asking for $2,500 for the lot, but he will take much less. He has someone offering $1,200, and he seemed like he'd take that. He was also willing to let the Arctic Gun go for $400, but I thought it was too rusted for that price.

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for posting. I emailed him when he put an ad on Craigslist, but never got a reply. I have a hankering for a gun game, but not a rusty one.

#3 7 years ago

Yeah, I was really excited about getting a good deal on a project Paragon and that Arctic gun. But after looking them over I had to walk away. ...and to be honest, that's the first time I've driven out to look at a machine with cash in hand and walked away without buying anything.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside