2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by EJS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

323F08AF-C38C-4629-8D63-CE2BBEBBC0A5 (resized).png
    Backglass (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

You don’t often see a house for sale with a nice game room ready to go. Someone buy it. I’m guessing seller could likely be a pinsider or known here.

https://theoldhouselife.com/2021/12/04/pinball-machines-included-over-two-acres-in-staunton-virginia-circa-1911-339900/?fbclid=IwAR3nr8UpQb6kV4JOzYKt42I2eritQuYkljSkxWKiqA_3DUg6fhVmsFXm7tw

#2 2 years ago

$20-25k in games knocks the price down to ~$310k for 2 acres, 2200 sq ft and the arcade shed. Pretty reasonable in this market.

#3 2 years ago

What's the 1 player in the corner?

Also looks like there are 3 games we don't know of? Unless someone can identify the cabinet behind the booth. Could be a Bad Cats or something hiding in there in the other two slots.

#4 2 years ago

Rollergames?

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    #5 2 years ago

#jive-time

Backglass (resized).jpgBackglass (resized).jpg
    #6 2 years ago
    Quoted from play_pinball:

Rollergames?
    [quoted image]

That was my first guess but then I was second guessing cause I thought the backbox sat higher like a system 11 but that might be a sticker instead.

323F08AF-C38C-4629-8D63-CE2BBEBBC0A5 (resized).png323F08AF-C38C-4629-8D63-CE2BBEBBC0A5 (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/house-listing-w-game-room and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.