• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Beavis-fire.gif
416525 (resized).jpg
image.jpgShelby (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I woke up today after having a vivid dream of my house on fire and I'm all alone trying to muscle out a couple of games before the house goes down. It got me wondering and I wanted to ask the community , Which game 1-2 are saving from certain death from your collection? This is a little different then asking what is your favorite game out of your collection. Like are you grabbing your most valuable game? CQ game? Most sentimental game? Most rare game? Or are you going down with the sinking ship trying to save all of them??

Just so we keep this pinball related , all other priorities have been taken care of and saved out of the house and you only have mere minutes by yourself to try and save these games.

#2 5 years ago

For me I'm saving Hit the Deck. Most sentimental game for me and the most rare. I know I would never be able to replace the game or wouldn't be likely to. It's not even close to being my favorite game and this game is probably the lightest as well so I could probably manage to get it out myself in a pinch lol

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

You will be dead before getting a game out the door. O2 levels drop quickly in a fire.

Lol flatter me with the question. I could probably drag a game out of my walkout in 2 mins if I wanted to I feel like I could do that before dying especially if the fire is in a different part of the house.

#17 5 years ago

Can only imagine whats been lost with all the fires over there in Cali. Pretty awful stuff..

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

I would save Shaq Attaq. The world does not need to lose another one of those. “Shoot the spinner!”

Shaq Attaq belongs in a museum. It would be careless to have one placed in a home!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/house-is-on-fire-and-you-need-to-save-a-game?tu=vwallat99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.