Topic poll

“Houdini VS Woz”

• Houdini 36 votes
    32%
  • WOZ 76 votes
    68%

(112 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 8.50.41 am (resized).png

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Gee, is it THHHHAATTT bad?!

yes...yes it is. I had like a 30 min game on hobbit. After 15 min, I was wishing the ball would drain so I could stop playing. I was bored to living shit. The game is 0% immersive. Great games have a good balance, between great layout and rules that keep you engaged. Giving you short burst goals to accomplish that you care about, while having a bigger overall story you are trying to complete and acknowledge. It's a fine line to walk, as if you make the rules too complicated, nobody knows what is going on, and don't know the objective, nor care about it. There is no fun in chaos.

#52 1 year ago

I'm a sucker for beautiful games. WOZ looks great and The Hobbit looks fantastic in my book! Just wish the gameplay on TH grabbed me as much. Perhaps the new code upgrade will change that.

In the meantime, Houdini's looks and gameplay are both really appealing for me. And now I'm somewhat jonesing to play WOZ again.

#53 1 year ago

Houdini’s in stock and ready to ship. PM for pricing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside