(Topic ID: 263659)

houdini vs game of thrones premium

By cnuts13

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15437DBE-A60B-452B-BFD7-8264A9BA5233 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 4 years ago

Anyone own both or get a lot of time on both? which do you prefer in a small collection

#2 4 years ago

GoT for sure.

#3 4 years ago

I’d actually go with Houdini. Full disclosure - I never watched Game Of Thrones. However, I’ve played both and definitely prefer Houdini. I actually think Houdini is a great game. Yes. The shots are tight, but in my mind that makes it challenging. Not bad. Houdini is also much nicer to look at.

#4 4 years ago

Houdini. Great game. Will make you play better. GOT is nice but not as interesting. I like the pro GOT better than the LE.

#5 4 years ago

Houdini hands down.

#6 4 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #7 4 years ago
    15437DBE-A60B-452B-BFD7-8264A9BA5233 (resized).jpeg15437DBE-A60B-452B-BFD7-8264A9BA5233 (resized).jpeg
    #8 4 years ago

Houdini for the win

#9 4 years ago

GOT! Pre. The new code update made GoT a new game and a better game!!! I also loved the GOT series. Theme is VERY IMPORTANT to me!!!!

#10 4 years ago

I could never get into GoT (the game). Just never really figured out what I was doing. The last code update made a huge difference, but the last couple times I played I still just quit before launching ball 3. Houdini is FRUSTRATING as hell at first, and then you start to learn it, and it's awesome. No other game like it

#11 4 years ago

I owned both....I still have Houdini and just bought some upgrades for it.
    Cant see it leaving anytime soon. Beyond the trunk shot issues it has been solid for me.
    The theme is not as appealing to me at GOT (I have watched the full series twice now).
    Right now both machines are at all time low but there are fewer Houdini games out there.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from bane:

[quoted image]

Don't lose your head!

#13 4 years ago

GOT for me all day long. To be fair I love the theme and I haven't played nearly as much Houdini as GOT. Love my GOT though, high underrated

#14 4 years ago

Houdini is much deeper and much more challenging.

#15 4 years ago

I would choose GOT pro over Houdini but if it's the Premium I would go with Houdini.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-vs-game-of-thrones-premium?hl=lobo2k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.