573A476D-F9B1-48FE-AB3C-980763E8970D (resized).jpeg
D461B066-BC27-4365-9F26-675B94768A4E (resized).jpeg
1EA3E4AE-5EFA-47EB-B1DD-40F87E8E5C0E (resized).jpeg
20180525_135535 (resized).jpg
20180523_012408.jpg
20180512_172606 (resized).jpg
20180529_203515 (resized).jpg
HVSD (resized).jpg

There are 443 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#201 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

More
But the cool kids on Pinside have spoken, it isn't a good game and you should feel bad for liking it.... /s

That's funny and well put.
Cool kids, blow hards, ambitious addement posting frenzy of " I really know whats best".

Ill just drop my vote again here...in pictures.

20180602_194800 (resized).jpg20180602_194800 (resized).jpg
#202 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Batman, Transformers, Avengers, Deadpool, Wrestlemania, even NoES:Freddy had whitewoods - all crap games. Whitewoods are no guarantee of a good game. AP had various incarnations of Houdini "on tour" for most of the year before release, and it was tweaked throughout. At least that's more location testing than Stern does now.

If I had the spare cash, I’d buy an avengers just to fill it full of gas and light’er up. One less in this world. Wouldn’t mind burning a couple wrestlemanias as well.

There are far worse games than Houdini.

#203 5 years ago

I played both at GS Pinball. I really think that Houdini is one of the most beautiful looking machines I have ever seen. I wish I could have played it a few hours, but it had a lot of people waiting so I only got a few games in. Dialed In was extremely fun to play right off the bat, and if I had to pick one of the two now, it would have to be Dialed In.

So nice to get to play a game from the "newer" kids on the block. Iron Maiden was great, but Dialed In, Alice Cooper, TNA and Houdini were great. Biggest surprise for me was TNA...so simplistic yet so incredibly fun and addicting.

Damagio

#204 5 years ago

Why do people say DI has linear rules and it that a bad thing? Maybe it's not massively broad like TWD or free to roam rules like ST.

But to me it seems almost like Tspp (modes to play/complete to get to a wizard mode) and SM for example is well regarded (and seems like that has less distinct modes).

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

More
But the cool kids on Pinside have spoken, it isn't a good game and you should feel bad for liking it.... /s

Probably the same 'cool kids' who bashed WoZ when it was first released.

'It will never sell', 'who would want a pin with a kids theme?', 'lame idea', 'what was Jersey Jack thinking?', 'nobody will ever buy this'.

The rest is history!

#206 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Why do people say DI has linear rules and it that a bad thing?

I don't know, it seems to be a new narrative around here. Pretty standard mode based game.

#207 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Why do people say DI has linear rules and it that a bad thing? Maybe it's not massively broad like TWD or free to roam rules like ST.
But to me it seems almost like Tspp (modes to play/complete to get to a wizard mode) and SM for example is well regarded (and seems like that has less distinct modes).

Yea no idea y people say that.... gb and rs are my definition of linear . Di is no different than any other mode based game imo. If di is linear than iron maidien is also and worse as its the same few modes and mb heavy game every time i play.

#208 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea no idea y people say that.... gb and rs are my definition of linear . Di is no different than any other mode based game imo. If di is linear than iron maidien is also and worse as its the same few modes and mb heavy game every time i play.

Iron Maiden is mode based but unlike DI, you are working on the modes, the pyramid, the loops, and setting up the modes to stack them. It gives you flexibility in how you attack the game. DI doesn't have much to do that you can set up (the crazy bob modes are random?) outside the mode progression.

Houdini modes are the stage shows, but it also has secret missions, film modes, escape modes, a video mode, and mini-wizard modes for those.

While having modes, both of those have more to do along the way than DI, and in less grindy, repetitious ways (though if you want to nit-pick, Iron Maiden is more grindy than Houdini).

#209 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

More
Iron Maiden is mode based but unlike DI, you are working on the modes, the pyramid, the loops, and setting up the modes to stack them. It gives you flexibility in how you attack the game. DI doesn't have much to do that you can set up (the crazy bob modes are random?) outside the mode progression.
Houdini modes are the stage shows, but it also has secret missions, film modes, escape modes, and mini-wizard modes for those.
While having modes, both of those have more to do along the way than DI, and in less grindy, repetitious ways (though if you want to nit-pick, Iron Maiden is more grindy than Houdini).

Most everything can b stacked in di also and thats when u get big scores...also di has great risk vs reward options. Its not overly complicated but is well thought out much like tz but with more depth and stacking options. Every game gets repetitive over time but some just have that little extra things that make them special. Bsd is still one my favorites and its very basic rule set but done very well.

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Houdini modes are the stage shows, but it also has secret missions, film modes, escape modes, a video mode, and mini-wizard modes for those.

DI is not even remotely linear. It is a mode based game with numerous multiballs, stategy for different paths, and activities that you can work with as you choose. You can also stack all sorts of stuff.

GB is linear. RS is linear. You follow a LINE from point A to B to C and it is the same or very similar each time you play.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Mark my words... in 3, 6 or 12 months from now, Houdini will be waaay up there on many people's list!
There are so many followers in this world.... Everyone wants to buy what everyone else says is great.
(Just putting my flame suit on)

You’re gonna need that flame suit. That pin won’t be rocketing up any chart in the future.

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

More
DI is not even remotely linear. It is a mode based game with numerous multiballs, stategy for different paths, and activities that you can work with as you choose. You can also stack all sorts of stuff.
GB is linear. RS is linear. You follow a LINE from point A to B to C and it is the same or very similar each time you play.

The one you load up in the train station and the Chaos mini-wiz mode are the only two multiballs that count because you control them. Random award multiballs are not strategic. So just keep hitting the crazy bob targets and hope for the quick multiball mode you want to stack when multiball comes up in the rotation? WAY less precise and repeatable than either Maiden OR Houdini.

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Batman, Transformers, Avengers, Deadpool, Wrestlemania, even NoES:Freddy had whitewoods - all crap games. Whitewoods are no guarantee of a good game. AP had various incarnations of Houdini "on tour" for most of the year before release, and it was tweaked throughout. At least that's more location testing than Stern does now.

LOTR plays like a clunky f$&@inv whitewood and it’s a pretty great game. You can most definitely polish a turd with great code!

#214 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

More

I agree. As a former owner of both, DI can't be compared to IMDN as the latter had so much more depth on how to achieve things and the approach. DI's straight approach of hit electricity, hit phone, hit mode shots, try to hit sim and then rinse and repeat is it's biggest weakness. It gets old.

I haven't played latest code so that might of changed but out of box, IMDN is so much more varied on what's going on and how to approach. Even the mode shots are more creativity and engaging.

I would still take DI over maiden though mostly bc maiden is maiden and DI is the equivalent of butter for Pinball. Shoots so well

#215 5 years ago

I suppose DI code will improve but maybe not the basic structure of the rules. However I think the rules are fine. I think they could add several different Bob’s crazy modes so you are not getting tired of the same three over and over and over.

#216 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know, it seems to be a new narrative around here. Pretty standard mode based game.

It's just something the "cool kids" say.

Pretty silly. I'd love to see some of the "linear" scores these scrubs are putting up.

I've noticed Houdini is pretty linear too.

Plunge the ball, watch it bounce, flip, hit a post, drain.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty silly. I'd love to see some of the "linear" scores these scrubs are putting up.

Well some of them are 5 ball and extra balls at scoring levels and replays so it's tough to judge

#218 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I suppose DI code will improve but maybe not the basic structure of the rules. However I think the rules are fine. I think they could add several different Bob’s crazy modes so you are not getting tired of the same three over and over and over.

I honestly am not sure whom started this inaccurate narrative that code on DI is linear or shallow. It is neither! Even more sad/astounding is that so many have taken to parroting the inaccuracy.

Anyone that thinks it is, has not played DI much.

DI code is really good IMHO and keeps getting better. Variety, forces you to shoot the entire game, has some great risk v reward which is well balanced with the difficulty of the shots it is making for objectives, and balanced scoring if playing for fun or competition.

How is this a basic structure?

DI flow chart (resized).pngDI flow chart (resized).png
#219 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well some of them are 5 ball and extra balls at scoring levels and replays so it's tough to judge

DI can be ridiculously generous out of the box with EBs. Maybe that's what's causing the mass boredom around here. I'd suggest turning off EBs or limiting to 1.

#220 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I honestly am not sure whom started this inaccurate narrative that code on DI is linear or shallow. It is neither! Even more sad/astounding is that so many have taken to parroting the inaccuracy.
Anyone that thinks it is, has not played DI much.
DI code is really good IMHO and keeps getting better. Variety, forces you to shoot the entire game, has some great risk v reward which is well balanced with the difficulty of the shots it is making for objectives, and balanced scoring if playing for fun or competition.
How is this a basic structure?

Well said. I prefer deep objective based games and Dialed In offers one of the best. More code is coming too, there's an updated rule sheet that has "Theater Multiball" on it The SIM card collecting concept in the game for earning "Dialed In" letters is very rewarding as well. There's just something very rewarding about beating a mode, seeing that the SIM Card insert is lit along with watching the animation that plays, collecting it towards wizard mode progression and then seeing yet another cool animation play.

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Mark my words... in 3, 6 or 12 months from now, Houdini will be waaay up there on many people's list!
There are so many followers in this world.... Everyone wants to buy what everyone else says is great.
(Just putting my flame suit on)

Hey Roger,

Don't agree.

Dialed In had a really rough introduction...almost universal hate over the theme/name (despite everyone being thirsty for an original, unlicensed theme). Considering this was Pat's long-awaited pinball rebirth, it was really shocking that the community was quick to throw him (and the team) overboard because of superficial first impressions.

Once the hysteria died down, folks that love *playing* pinball realized that Dialed In was special. Amazing flow, polished software, 3 screens with useful, cool images.

Dialed In is the real deal, NOT explained by a sheeple syndrome. It's my first JJP pin and one of the best playing games I've ever owned (and as you know, I've owned quite a few).

snaroff

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I honestly am not sure whom started this inaccurate narrative that code on DI is linear.

Because it IS linear. That poster is pretty, but most of that stuff is just a prettied up garnish for the main game, which is the disaster modes. Easy, Medium, Hard level disasters in similar progression groups every time. The quick multiballs are random (crap that there's so many, and left to chance), and you get them in rotation at Crazy Bobs. Under Attack multiball needs something more than "hit that thing that's going to shoot your flippers". Supposedly there's a Theatre multiball coming, that's great. Chaos multiball being added to break up the monotony of doing the disasters was a huge improvement, but they need at least one more break (or maybe two with branching?). Making the disasters harder to qualify by the number of hits to charge the phone is boring. Iron Maiden does this MUCH better with things like qualifying Trooper multiball - easy the first time, and progressively harder AND DIFFERENT to repeat - not just more hits on a target. Spiders and drones are under-utilized in the code/story.

I was really a cheerleader for the game pre-release when I had limited exposure from shows, etc, but the longer I spent with it, the less I enjoyed it. I think code can eventually help it into the "classic" category, but it's not there yet.

#223 5 years ago

The Bob awards are so random they're linear!

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The Crazy Bob award categories are linear - 1 2 3 repeat - but the multiballs are random. It's not even skill based like TWD where the first target you hit dictates what category you're "finishing" to get to blood bath.

#225 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

some people just dont understand what words mean.

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

some people just dont understand what words mean.

Yes he has his points but they have nothing to do with being linear; but whatever he's talked himself into it and he's locked in.

Random modes, multiballs, mystery awards, quick multiballs, hurry ups... Textbook mode based game.

#227 5 years ago

Once the code gets balanced with Bob and theatre challenges, the linear argument will have less meaning. It's a mode-based game like many Lawler titles, and that's awesome. I find the modes challenging, and when the character call backs are all animated, they will be even better. The variety in the modes is excellent.

#228 5 years ago

Thanks in advance but how is the code different than Tspp for example with TV modes = Disaster modes

I&S = Bob

Bart = Drone

Etc..

I understand Tspp has the hurry up modes and Cletus kids and may be more code but the basic game rules seem similar (?).

#229 5 years ago

Yeah, I'm not buying the linear argument either. The game reminds me of Ripleys, which is a similar mode based game.

Ripleys letters = sim cards.
Continents = Disasters

Scoop, then ramp, to start modes. Repeat, to stack modes. That's not linear. Different shots are active as you shoot the playfield.

Linear is doing the modes in the same order every game like Road Show or Pinball Magic.

#230 5 years ago

Houdini. Thought about both. That’s where i landed. Happy with the choice.

#231 5 years ago

To me, there are basically two types of pinball rule sets: the mode-based games and the points-based games. Lyman generally makes points-based rules where you can take multiple paths to build multipliers and go for big points as you progress toward the wizard mode. I find these games are less intuitive for a player to figure out what to do until they know the rules. Lawlor and Co. generally are more mode-based where you play through many modes to work toward a wizard mode (Keith Johnson rules seem like this too). These games seem easier for me to figure out initially and I enjoy them a lot.

I can sorta see how DI might be considered linear in a broad sense as you have the disaster modes to play through and work toward Armageddon and Showdown. You are on a mission to complete modes. A points-based game might have numerous paths to take to max out multipliers and whatnot, so there may not be a clear route to take.

But I love DI and it doesn't feel linear to me. I understand the rules and how to score and progress through the game. I like the modes and enjoy working through them. I had a Pinball Magic years ago and that was definitely linear - the same thing over and over. DI is way more fun.

Never played Houdini. Need a road trip to AYCE Gogi.

#232 5 years ago

I just figured I'd address a few of the concerns of Dialed In for people that aren't completely informed about the matter. I'm not calling anybodies opinion dumb or ignorant.....I'm just saying I've played several thousand games and can give an informed opinion.

1) Randomness - The randomness of the B-O-B targets. This randomness disappears if you set the game to Extra Hard. The game is weighted heavily to give you Emoji mode first and Selfie mode second. Lottery Ticket is a distant third.

2) Too easy - The B-O-B settings are the main culprit for making the game easy. This is easily changed.
- There are many settings for difficulty. There are 5 settings from Extra Easy to Extra Hard. I recommend Extra Hard. This is much harder than even the Hard setting. You will rarely get extra balls even if you have the game set on unlimited. The biggest problem with the game being easy is that you are awarded a letter on B-O-B every ball. This can be changed. B-O-B is largely taken out of play on Extra Hard.
- Kickback in effect can give you several extra balls per game making the game easy. Change the setting on this.
- Director's Mode - In addition to the 5 presets along with default (which is basically Medium) and Tournament Mode, there is a Director's Cut which will also serve to make the game more difficult. This can be added to your preset so you can play the game in whichever setting you want along with the Director's cut rules added in.

3) Linear - This is simply not true if you explore the game. It's linear only if you want it to be. Besides the cell phone modes, things you can do:

- Shoot the wrench between the jet bumpers. The jet bumpers become extra valuable and will score you a lot of points if you hit the wrench several times.
- The theater: This is my favorite shot. Many things to do here. Build large bonuses here. Especially important obviously if you build up the multiplier with the B-O-B targets. On my best game I built a bonus of over half a million points....so this is not insignificant.
- B-O-B targets. Lots of stuff here. First you get one of 3 modes, second time through you build up your multiplier, 3 time you get one of 3 multi-balls which are all entertaining. From here you get the multiplier bonus every two times through and one of the other modes every 4 times through.
- The Big Bang - work on getting the Big Bang Targets. This is the single most important thing in the game (after the Sim Card shot). This is extremely beneficial.
- Combo's - If you play with extra balls, making 25 or more combo's, depeding on setting, will give you a free ball (settings can be changed). Anybody who plays the game knows how satisfying the combo shots are. In addition there are surprises waiting. During Whirlwind mode if you make a 4 shot combo to complete the mode you get a 50,000 point bonus. I have done this about a half dozen times, very satisfying. I wasn't aware of it until I completed it the first time.

Probably forgetting something but I guess I've made my point!

#233 5 years ago

I've owned Dialed In LE and I currently own Houdini. Dialed In shot extremely well and collecting SIM cards to multiply mode scoring was a great rule. I just couldn't stand things like the Selfie and Emoji modes. Those modes annoyed me to the point of selling the game. Houdini has tight shots, but they are nowhere near impossible. Houdini also has some really cool rules and ways to multiply mode scoring. There is a difficult milkcan loop to ramp combo that increases the playfield multiplier that is very satisfying when you pull it off.

They are both fun pins, just very different from each other. Buffalo Pinball has some good gameplay videos of both pins on youtube, which includes a gameplay stream on my Houdini.

#234 5 years ago

I've played both and I think the efforts for both games are amazing - Especially on AP's part given their time in the space.

Theme - I'd give the edge to Houdini, not that I really even dig the whole supernatural deal they went with, but the whole cell phone theme is just lame.

Gameplay - They both have some really good shots, but if I'm honest neither feel that fun - there aren't shots that just feel amazing to me. I do like the way the objectives present themselves and build/continue on both games though. I would give the edge to DI here as you can hit most things, or miss and recover yet on Houdini it feels more punishing/precise.

Build Quality - Both of these games feel very well built, I'd say DI feels akin to a Williams game and Houdini somewhere just below that, but better than say a Stern game. The A/V on both are very well done, and for the playfield parts it's kind of a wash - I absolutely loathe the power guy on the track in DI, looks cheaper than a happy meal toy, just corny as hell. Here you have a game jammed full of tech and it's ruined with some garbage plastic toys placed throughout. Houdini feels way more focused to theme.

Side note - if you look at the reviews here on Pinside for DI - anyone who is even remotely critical of the game has their rating flagged.
Interesting....

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Side note - if you look at the reviews here on Pinside for DI - anyone who is even remotely critical of the game has their rating flagged.
Interesting....

I just checked and you're totally right. That's so lame. I saw one guy rated DI an 7.98 and still got flagged by multiple people. So, if you don't give DI a 9 or 10 expect to get flagged by a bunch of sycophantic losers.

Obviously, not saying all JJP fans are like that, but clearly they exist. They're in the Forums as well. They're like the brown shirts of pinball. I'm going to call them the brown pants brigade.

#236 5 years ago

No surprise the rating system is pointless as we already knew.

Not quite sure there as bad as Nazis but it IS the Internet and all

#237 5 years ago

I keep hearing about the tight shots on Houdini. I have never played one but can someone give a comparison to what game they would also describe to have similar tight shots.

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I keep hearing about the tight shots on Houdini. I have never played one but can someone give a comparison to what game they would also describe to have similar tight shots.

Maybe Guardians? Rocket shot is tighter than anything on Houdini though.

Think right ramp in TFTC and Kiss. Houdini has a couple shots like that.

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No surprise the rating system is pointless as we already knew.
Not quite sure there as bad as Nazis but it IS the Internet and all

You're right. Definitely not as bad. No violent intimidation occurring. Didn't mean that literally.

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I'd give the edge to Houdini, not that I really even dig the whole supernatural deal

API gave Houdini the historical respect that the Harry Houdini deserved. Houdini was a debunker of the supernatural. Spiritualism was becoming the most popular religion in the US at the time (literally bigger than Christianity). Given APIs desire to be historically accurate, I interpret the spiritualism references to be Houdini's favorite past time... attending seances and debunking the local mediums in each city he visited.

#241 5 years ago

I admit that I don't have a lot of time on either of these, but based on my limited time, I don't care for either of them much at all.

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

based on the poll, this one is not even close.
almost 80% take DI.

Di is polished with clean shots.

#243 5 years ago

Houdini would have worked better as a widebody with each shot about 1/8" wider.

#244 5 years ago

I've played DI many times now and it's ... okay. Theme is MEH for me and the gameplay just doesn't leave me wanting more.

Houdini is the opposite for me. The game looks fantastic, the modes are very cool, and although the shots are much tougher, I always want to play again.

I have no problem deciding between these - Houdini all day, every day, and twice on Sunday!

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Houdini would have worked better as a widebody with each shot about 1/8" wider.

Yes, that would make it easier. I'm glad it's standard body.

2 weeks later
#246 5 years ago

I've wanted to buy DI for over a year, having had limited play-time at shows. The shots felt really smooth and the game was fun. (I can look past theme for a fun game.) The price has always held me back.

I finally got some uninterrupted time on a location Houdini. DI has now lost its intrigue.

Houdini is an excellent game that fires on all cylinders. Cool theme, cool art, cool gizmos, decent display/ animations. EXCELLENT layout shots, and rules.

Anybody who loves TSPP, will love this game.

All the talk about poor playfield geometry is nonsense. There is absolutely no shot on the game that the ball did not go. The only really difficult shot is the milk can. The ball lock was very repeatable.

Rules are deep, and shit is stackable. This game is awesome. It is high on my radar. DI can continue to wait while used prices drop more.

#247 5 years ago

I'm somewhat of a noobie, only in the game/sport for 2 years, but I've got no kids and dual incomes, so pinball will be my child. Right now, I am in the market for a NIB game, and I knew this was coming for a few months, so the research on games began back in January. I decided that Total Nuclear Annihilation is awesome looking and the sound is great. I think this game would get me hyped the most, but it has the same shots over and over, so I assumed I'd get bored over time with it, so I ruled it out. None of the sterns excited me at all, and they also seem to be made quickly for the almighty dollar. Alien might have been the first choice if Heighway didn't go out of business.

After months of research I was down to two games; Dialed-In & Houdini. What I did was watch as many videos of people playing these two machines as much as possible. At first I was paying attention to the game and how it was played, the screen, the toys on the playfield, etc. After several weeks of videos, I began to focus on the players playing the game, and this is where I ultimately made my decision. On the Houdini side, players were in deep concentration, lots of shaking heads, lots of eye rolls, lots of arms thrown up in the air. On the Dialed In side, players were smiling, laughing, making jokes, but also the same amount of immersion on not only their game, but other people's games.

I chose Dialed In mainly for those reasons. I am going to be playing this game with other pinball aficionados, but also with friends and family who have hardly, if ever, played pinball before. I've also played Dialed In without any knowledge of the game, and came away impressed. I found shots were reliable, the flow was crazy awesome, and I took pictures of it after I played because I wanted to remember how good I felt when I was hitting those buttons.

I am in the process of buying a Dialed In as we speak. I can't wait for it to arrive!

#248 5 years ago

I have not played Houdini so can not say one way or the other.

But DI is such a great game, fun, good rules, lots of laughs, and it's so well built, you shouldn't be disappointed.

#249 5 years ago

I'm buying Houdini next. Played DI several times and had trouble staying interested long enough to finish the games. It just kept going on and on, I walked away from a couple games.

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I'm buying Houdini next. Played DI several times and had trouble staying interested long enough to finish the games. It just kept going on and on, I walked away from a couple games.

I hate when people dismiss a game because it’s too “easy”. It’s very easy to make a game faster and tougher.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mclean, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 443 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-vs-dialled-in/page/5?hl=gjm7777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.