29%

(414 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D0C619A7-3776-4D54-8306-6A8256877E5B (resized).jpeg
F0FCEF64-29AB-4129-AE5C-E53F349B928E (resized).jpeg
gladiator_thumbs_up (resized).jpg
20180510_203408 (resized).jpg

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Well.. I’ve played it - a lot- for one. There’s a lot of complaining that the shots are “too tight”, which is another way of saying that you’re not used to games which require precision. I SUCK at the game, but I am seeing myself get better, and i go and shoot a Stern and I can make every shot. That’s not fun for me - although I do think IMDN is a great game and I think I’ll get one eventually too

great point on the tight shots. I imagine though all sterns are not wide open and easy.
Case in point . The Avengers / the game is rather cheap in price for used with the amount of stuff you get and it is all because of the Tight Black widow and other tight shots of this title I assume.
Gets a bad rap , but with custom Pinball browser call outs and music scores I find this game a keeper now. I was going to sell it and now it is such a different layout and tight ass shots than any of my other games it will hopefully make me a better precision shooter in the future .
And anyone wanting a great value only has to look as far as a The avengers LE and or a Magneto/ Hulk Le and you will find such a deal . I mean WOW the amount of stuff in them compared to the under 5400 price of a new stern cost now ,it really screams deal deal deal …..
I love Maidens Albums and is kind of a great theme but I have patience for the used market as I am still in honeymoon phase (longest ever) of my Star wars pro. Enjoy your LE and do not feel ripped. well if you do just do what everyone else is doing flip it for more .. Lol enjoy your game

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

The other surprising thing is that Stern light shows seem to have got less inspiring of late?
Compare AC/DC , TWD, and KISS LE's - they are all much more dramatic than the last 3 or 4 Stern games.

IMO SW has an incredible light show also

#53 5 years ago

I enjoy playing Houdini alot. Sure some shots are tight but is pinball suppose to be easy? I like the challenge of it. I played a friend for about 3 hours the other day. The scores were close and it came down to who was going to make some of these tight shots. That's fun to me.

#54 5 years ago

There are plenty of videos and people with Houdini and Iron Maiden. I think we all need to see more of Alice Cooper before we can make any real comparisons. For what it is worth though, I am getting an Alice Cooper.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

There are plenty of videos and people with Houdini and Iron Maiden. I think we all need to see more of Alice Cooper before we can make any real comparisons. For what it is worth though, I am getting an Alice Cooper.

I have played all 3 plenty of times to make a decision but if you haven't, I understand.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have played all 3 plenty of times to make a decision but if you haven't, I understand.

I've only played Houdini out of the 3 but the nightmare castle theme appeals to me more than the other two. I don't think the OP could go wrong with any of them though, they all appear to be winners to me.

#58 5 years ago

Right now I'd probably go with Iron Maiden, but that could change with more experience on Alice Cooper. It's really though though. I don't think you will have all that much trouble finding an Iron Maiden in the future. Whereas, there will only ever be 500 Alice Coopers.

#59 5 years ago

I've never played ACNC, so i can only rank the other two, but maiden > houdini.

#60 5 years ago

Yes, kind of a hard comparison since ACNC isn't done yet. Spooky is trying their best and currently play testing. They've had good success with TNA and they want to build on it, they don't want to blow Cooper LOL...

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Long term, you wont regret Houdini.

As someone who has spent an ungodly number of hours on this machine, I can confirm one thing: YOU NEVER GET BORED. The game just gets better and better as you play. And they have good support, they helped me out pretty quick.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from SecretlyATrap:

As someone who has spent an ungodly number of hours on this machine, I can confirm one thing: YOU NEVER GET BORED. The game just gets better and better as you play. And they have good support, they helped me out pretty quick.

Im not bragging, just disclosing.
Ive had my Houdini longer than most, game #90.
Sadly , most all pins have been off since this came in the house, and I have some damn nice games.
Game is challenging, makes you a better player on all pins, never gets old. Always something new to master.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Houdini looks like a game to wow guests and non pinheads as it is visually impressive.

I disagree. IMO One of the selling points of the game is that it's so difficult, and only people who are really good at pinball will be able to consistently get good scores. The challenge of actaually completing all the Houdini letters means the game never gets boring, but all the elements that the game provides still has enough to keep people who are relatively new to pinball entertained. TBH, Houdini is definitely more of a player's game than maiden. Cooper was a game I was really excited for, since I'm a fan of Alice Cooper. However... the game felt kinda like a letdown. There really wasn't much depth to it and it felt like it'd be fun for a while but I'd bore of it easily.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Maiden shoots like a million bucks and is probably worth owning, but it played surprisingly long.

Quoted from gliebig:

IMDN is really fun. Will it be really fun after owning it for a year? Not sure.

This was my takeaway as well after playing at GSPF. I stood waiting behind a non-pinhead woman in her 50's, and watched her put up a game that lasted well over 20 minutes. It's pretty easy to make your shots & start modes. Great shooter, cool scoring options, & beautiful for sure. But as you said, long game times are a turnoff for me. Thanks Ironman I briefly thought of selling my MET to fund an IMDN. Now after playing, there's no way. That's my opinion.

Didn't get a chance to play ACNC, so I can't comment. Houdini was sure fun though. Deadpool on the near horizon. Perhaps wait until that reveal? Seems like you have some time to decide on ACNC, or slide back your spot & wait a bit longer. Probably go Houdini, but I don't like buying from new companies either.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

This was my takeaway as well after playing at GSPF. I stood waiting behind a non-pinhead woman in her 50's, and watched her put up a game that lasted well over 20 minutes. It's pretty easy to make your shots & start modes. Great shooter, cool scoring options, & beautiful for sure. But as you said, long game times are a turnoff for me. Thanks Ironman I briefly thought of selling my MET to fund an IMDN. Now after playing, there's no way. That's my opinion.
Didn't get a chance to play ACNC, so I can't comment. Houdini was sure fun though. Deadpool on the near horizon. Perhaps wait until that reveal? Seems like you have some time to decide on ACNC, or slide back your spot & wait a bit longer. Probably go Houdini, but I don't like buying from new companies either.

Open up the outlanes? Take post rubbers off? Add lightning flippers?!

Games at shows can be set up super easy to encourage people to buy them.... just a thought.

#66 5 years ago

"Long Games" also doesn't mean you 're accomplishing anything or moving forward. I feel like there's a cool down phase, where when I got it games were super long, cause I din;t really know the rules yet. Then when I started really making as plan in modes and shit games became shorter because I was trying for specific things.
I don't really think any recent Stern is a "quick" game other than GB because of it's own reasons.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Probably go Houdini, but I don't like buying from new companies either.

The OP was also asking about service and reliability. That was a concern for me as well and I ended up buying a Houdini. Here's how I evaluated this whole new company thing.

- P-ROC boards. API is using the Multimorphic P-ROC system (as is ACNC). This is an established board set with lots of people using it. This means easy to find replacement boards far into the future.

- Unlike Zidware, Dutch, Highway, etc., API never took a dollar in pre-order money and were able to finance a development team, set up manufacturing, and are shipping in reasonably good quantities consistently. They took on the financial risk so we didn't have to. There is little reason to believe that API will not be around for game 2.

- The quality has been stellar. No splitting cabs. The playfield isn't chipping. Boards are not failing. That's not to say there haven't been a few minor hickups but the overall quality as been great. Joe Balcer personally played each game for 30-45 minutes before shipping until the manufacturing line and quality control was consistent.

- The software was fairly complete at launch and we've been getting bug fixes. The code is already deep. You have more risk in the code remaining unfinished with a Stern game than API so far.

- The service department is fabulous. I've called API service (aka Jerry) twice and the service has been stellar. I had a plastic break and Jerry shipped me a new one immediately. We've had a couple service bulletins come out to fix relatively minor issues that some (not all) customers had such as the skill shot consistency. All handled quite professionally.

It can't be easy setting up a new pinball manufacturing company but API has impressed.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

The OP was also asking about service and reliability. That was a concern for me as well and I ended up buying a Houdini. Here's how I evaluated this whole new company thing.
- P-ROC boards. API is using the Multimorphic P-ROC system (as is ACNC). This is an established board set with lots of people using it. This means easy to find replacement boards far into the future.
- Unlike Zidware, Dutch, Highway, etc., API never took a dollar in pre-order money and were able to finance a development team, set up manufacturing, and are shipping in reasonably good quantities consistently. They took on the financial risk so we didn't have to. There is little reason to believe that API will not be around for game 2.
- The quality has been stellar. No splitting cabs. The playfield isn't chipping. Boards are not failing. That's not to say there haven't been a few minor hickups but the overall quality as been great. Joe Balcer personally played each game for 30-45 minutes before shipping until the manufacturing line and quality control was consistent.
- The software was fairly complete at launch and we've been getting bug fixes. The code is already deep. You have more risk in the code remaining unfinished with a Stern game than API so far.
- The service department is fabulous. I've called API service (aka Jerry) twice and the service has been stellar. I had a plastic break and Jerry shipped me a new one immediately. We've had a couple service bulletins come out to fix relatively minor issues that some (not all) customers had such as the skill shot consistency. All handled quite professionally.
It can't be easy setting up a new pinball manufacturing company but API has impressed.

This post is as thorough as it is true.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Joe Balcer personally played each game for 30-45 minutes before shipping until the manufacturing line and quality control was consistent.

:O I Didn't know that... damn. The more I learn the happier I get with my purchase.

As for service, that API service number I got with the machine is all you need (I think his name is Barry, not Jerry, Konj). For a new company, they haven't been making the mistakes that Zidware, DP and HW have made. As for the code, even when I first played it at Woodfield Mall's Level 257 (one of the earliest games they ever made), it never felt incomplete. Joe Balcer's been quoted saying that Rosh is the programmer every designer prays for, which is pretty high praise from a designer of his caliber.

Anyone reading my posts know that I'm a Houdini fanboy, and there's a reason for that. This is the game that keeps pulling me in. After a couple of hours on Maiden, I did start to feel like I wanted to play another game but with Houdini that feeling never comes. It's always "Damn that shot is tight, maybe i'll get it on the next flip" or "oh I can't make that ramp if I cradle the ball I gotta let it roll through the inlane first". I believe one of the earlier posts said that it makes you better at all pins, and I have to agree.

Also, Konjurer, your rule summary was a lifesaver. Wish I could buy you a drink and shake your hand!

#70 5 years ago

This thread has moved IMDN down on my interested list and moved Houdini up. I don't like long playing pins for the most part.

For example: Sold LOTR (and I should have sold it years sooner)
Love Iron Man!

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

This thread has moved IMDN down on my interested list and moved Houdini up. I don't like long playing pins for the most part.
For example: Sold LOTR (and I should have sold it years sooner)
Love Iron Man!

Get an AFMr as well as a Houdini, I did
Sweet game, brutal, fun, rewarding, the shots are very satisfying.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Get an AFMr.

Hey wait, I thought this was a Houdini fan thread.
I got a few more games on Maiden on Thursday.
It's fast and fun, but....not as rewarding of play and depth at all compared to Houdini.
But, But again... for the price it's a fun game, ticking in 2k lower than Houdini.
In the same school of thought, I like Guardians better. However over last 4 titles from Stern there beginning to all feel the same to me.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Very helpful, dude. Thanks

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Get an AFMr as well as a Houdini, I did

I had to make an edit...

#75 5 years ago

My vote is Houdini. I didn’t think too highly of Houdini when I played it in Dixon last year. This year, when I played it in Lodi, my first couple of games sucked. As I started to get the hang of it, it became more and more fun. The modes are challenging and fun. The display content is very well done. Good depth. I couldn’t get enough of it.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

However over last 4 titles from Stern there beginning to all feel the same to me.

I'll have to agree here...

#77 5 years ago

Maiden! Very easy choice between those!

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I only played Houdini once and it seems pretty packed. The shots were tight and hard *cough* which isn;t a bad thing. Def interesting.

+1.
The "*cough*" really made me smile and chuckle. I actually needed that today, so thanks.

#80 5 years ago

Houdini! Great game if you like a bit of a challenge. Maiden all the way if you want a music pin.

#81 5 years ago

I think all you guys should put the Benjamin's back in your wallet and get Stern Meteor and have just as much fun for a fifth or sixth of the price. Get off the NIB train people!

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I think all you guys should put the Benjamin's back in your wallet and get Stern Meteor and have just as much fun for a fifth or sixth of the price. Get off the NIB train people!

Sure, if I wanted to buy a game with basically one shot. I've got nothing against Meteor, but if you are going to go with a classic Stern I feel there are better ones to choose from.

#83 5 years ago

I’d get a Maiden Pro, make it steep, tighten the tilt, keep the outlanes wide open, remove outlane rubber.

Houdini? No.

ACNC...it remains to be seen.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Sure, if I wanted to buy a game with basically one shot. I've got nothing against Meteor, but if you are going to go with a classic Stern I feel there are better ones to choose from.

That's cool. I know in competition, it's a one shot game but at home you can Max your multiplier then focus on Mr. Spinner, but any classic Stern will do, Stars, Big Game, Nine Ball, Quicksilver, Flight 2K etc. I would rather have four or five beautiful classic Sterns over a NIB(pro).

#85 5 years ago

Houdini or Maiden. Both good pins. But in the long run, I think Houdini will keep most coming back to play again. I'm afraid Iron Maiden once the dust settles, there will be plenty for sale. Just my thoughts. I have already seen some for sale and some that want to trade them and it's been on 2 weeks or so.

#86 5 years ago

IMDNLE is gonna challenge TWDLE and BM66LE for me at #1.

The more you play it the better it gets. The shots are just fun and unique and while I'm not a flow junkie its absolutely amazing.

The artwork and layout is as good as it gets. A symphony of greatness and a perfect example of why you don't need a bunch of bash toys to make a pin awesome.

I'm also looking forward to getting my ACNC. Loving the theme on that one, regardless of how it plays, but I'm sure the Spooky crew with Bowen on board will kill it.

#87 5 years ago

Sorry for another lame poll and another thread involving Maiden.
We have a baby on the way (our first) and this next addition to the home lineup may be the last for a while. Trying to choose wisely.
Thought I was getting ACNC as I have one pre-ordered with an early spot in line, but after playing all 3 of these titles at a show last weekend I'm torn.
Love the looks, animations, sound, etc, on ACNC but am not yet sold on the layout. First impressions felt clunky. Could have just been me shooting poorly.
First impressions (on layout alone) were better on Houdini and Maiden.
Maiden shoots like a million bucks and is probably worth owning, but it played surprisingly long. I put up 200M+ on first try and a few games later 400M+, with some shorter games mixed in. Music and theme are fine for me. Feels like the safe choice. Maybe too safe? And is it too easy? The playfield is wide open and no shots felt too dangerous. Plus they will be everywhere on location.
Houdini was a surprise. Not previously on my radar at all. Looked great and well-made. Packed with features. Played well. Some tight shots, which I don't mind. I like a challenge. Good music. Animations and speech were just okay. Brand new company though? Maybe some risk there. Reliability? Serviceability?
Bottom line:
Preference to ACNC based on looks, concept, animations, uniqueness and my early pre-order spot.
Preference to Maiden Pro based on layout, price and lack of unknowns.
Preference to Houdini based on looks, layout, features, challenge, uniqueness.
Would love to put more time on all 3 b4 deciding, but I think the only one nearby is Maiden.
p.s. I'm a big Stern fan, but I also enjoy owning the occasional pin that you don't see everywhere. Makes it more fun when your pinball friends are over. Current home lineup is Stern Pirates, GOTLE, WNBJM, Comet and F14.
Thanks!

Easy. Houdini.

#88 5 years ago

I feel like Alice Cooper is gonna really put Spooky on the map, that game is legit... IF the software backs up the PF and art.

Maiden is awesome. Premium or Pro, they’re both good.

Houdini is neat but I don’t care for the tight shots flanked by switches. Still, it’s a solid game.

#89 5 years ago

Houdini is a sleeper just wait.

Remember Twilight Zone everyone hated it and now it's much beloved.

#90 5 years ago

For the home I think Houdini is the best suitor.

I have Iron Maiden pro and Houdini, I've played only a limited number of balls on Alice Cooper.

Iron Maiden is certainly unique when it comes to layout and how the upper playfield area plays on a pro, there is definitely a lot of value in it. The creativity for the cost can not be matched in my opinion.

Houdini is very challenging. Once I got some inlane timing down I was able to shoot it well and that's when the game shined to me. Also a very unique layout, I was pressuring myself a lot to make the shots in time and this made a fun challenge in almost all the modes. I don't know the rules like a code junky but I enjoyed the challenge once I was able to hit the shots with regularity.

Alice Cooper felt feature packed. I had the highest 1 ball score in Texas so the designer of the code was really excited for some of the features to be brought out. I personally felt the game was set up easy or I lucked into the right shots to start a few multiballs. Ball went on for a long time, i still didnt follow what to do well but that will change once we take delivery I am sure.

Verdict. Too early to have a solid opinion on Alice but ultimately I would roll with Houdini at my house if I was not going to spring for the LE version of Iron Maiden. Pro has great value but Houdini is a nice go between and only a 1500-2k bump.

Side note: Abel Electronics was my distributor on both my Houdini games. We only had one issue with 1000's of plays now on the first unit purchased. The issue was resolved with an overnight advanced replacement with assistance from Gary at Abel and Barry at American Pinball. Hats off to both Gents as they really put effort into making me right extremely fast.

Good luck with your decision. I hope some of my points and critiques help you in your next steps.

20180510_203408 (resized).jpg20180510_203408 (resized).jpg

#91 5 years ago

Played maiden le over at my buddy this weekend and I don't see why people keep saying its a good game, band nostalgia maybe?? When I saw all the extra shit they put on LE, I thought Stern was turning a new leaf but after the playing, the toys over the pro model is a joke. No magnet on the bullseye??

My buddy asked me if I wanted to buy it for what he paid for and I just laughed at him. I'm not buying any stern till they add more toys and match quality for the price they seemed to raise every freakin new game or lower their price accordingly.

Houdini is at least packed with toys and their quality is there and they didn't cut corners and cheapen out on everything like stern but I still think 7K for new pin is still too much for any game.

Alice cooper doesn't do anything for me. spookys game still feels little amateurish to me.

#92 5 years ago

1. Houdini is stop and go gameplay (mostly stop . Not for everyone.
2. IMDN is amazing with lots of variety in terms of things to go for. Just about any made shot will move you closer to some goal. Shots feels great. If you are a fan of the band at all it's a must-have.
3. ACNC is unique and will be rare. If the theme appeals I'd stay in and take receipt of your game. You can always sell it or trade it later to pick up another game. Plenty of Houdini's available now used and new, and you'll be able to pick up a Pro or Premium IMDN new or used for years to come with ease they are going to sell many thousands of them.

This is your one reasonable shot at getting an ACNC and relatively quickly to boot. I'd say keep your order in, try it out, and if it's not for you move it along while demand is high and not many are available. Pretty low risk if you're early in the delivery queue.

#93 5 years ago

Also having played all three ,Houdini is my personal choice;however;it might be over the head of younger players! ACNC may be too adult themed,so,maybe IM for a :familychoice! IMHO

#94 5 years ago

Also Plenty of IMDM available now used...and new.

#95 5 years ago

As awesome as this thread has been, I'm afraid the original intent of helping me to narrow it down to 1 has totally backfired. I'm pretty much sold now on Maiden AND Houdini and I'm still not sure what to do with my Alice Cooper pre-order. LOL

AC seems to be the one that's too early to call. Very few have played the prototype. Even fewer have any real time on it. Too bad the only pin I'm currently committed to is the one with the least to go off of, but that's on me for pre-ordering. I'm thinking once a person gets the shots down it might be very good. Or not. Who knows? There are lots of good ingredients in this pin. It has potential.

#96 5 years ago

It's more complicated, but it is plausible for me to get a two of these if I move a pin or two. Wife due in Nov. Should be in the clear if I make the necessary moves by Sept.

#97 5 years ago

As awesome as this thread has been, I'm afraid the original intent of helping me to narrow it down to 1 has totally backfired. I'm pretty much sold now on Maiden AND Houdini and I'm still not sure what to do with my Alice Cooper pre-order. LOL
AC seems to be the one that's too early to call. Very few have played the prototype. Even fewer have any real time on it. Too bad the only pin I'm currently committed to is the one with the least to go off of, but that's on me for pre-ordering. I'm thinking once a person gets the shots down it might be very good. Or not. Who knows? There are lots of good ingredients in this pin. It has potential.

Buying on potential is a bad idea. Been there, done that. If ACNC turns out to be awesome, there will always be time to get one in the future.

At HOME with your three options there really is no contest unless you hate stop n go play- Houdini is the choice. Play it for months and months and months instead of waiting for ACNC just because you have a pre-order. Then if you decide it's not for you (and out yourself as a heretic), you can pick between Iron Maiden and ACNC then.

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Buying on potential is a bad idea. Been there, done that. If ACNC turns out to be awesome, there will always be time to get one in the future.
At HOME with your three options there really is no contest unless you hate stop n go play- Houdini is the choice. Play it for months and months and months instead of waiting for ACNC just because you have a pre-order. Then if you decide it's not for you (and out yourself as a heretic), you can pic between Iron Maiden and ACNC then.

You're making a lot of sense, dude. AC is gorgeous and I love the castle and monsters and horror, but it still feels like a gamble at this point on the gameplay. Where as the other two pins are a safer bet, today, in that department.

And I don't mind some stop and go. I like Stern Pirates.

#99 5 years ago

You're making a lot of sense, dude. AC is gorgeous and I love the castle and monsters and horror, but it still feels like a gamble at this point on the gameplay. Where as the other two pins are a safer bet, today, in that department.
And I don't mind some stop and go. I like Stern Pirates.

I like both flow and stop'n'go play almost equally and really like Houdini. My adult kids, however ADORE it.

#100 5 years ago

IMDN has the dna of TZ and MM but is faster. It is just more fun than Houdini. I went to TPF in part to play Houdini to make a final decision, and bought BM66 instead. That in turn took me to IMDN. It is incredible. Get the Premium!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 300.00
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
Trade
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-vs-alice-cooper-vs-maidenif-you-had-to-pick-1/page/2?hl=ghostthruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.