Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Yelobird
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

If you are interested in reserving a Houdini show game contact us at Flip N Out Pinball. All games will be fully optioned with Art Blades, Shaker, and Magic Glass.

More than one game is available and will be reserved on a first come basis. Special discount pricing for these games at the show. Call us for pricing. They will be NIB factory fresh games opened at Expo and used for the show. So they will have some play on them. Games must be paid for two weeks prior to show date unless other arrangements are made. They cannot be picked up before the end of the show. At that time, the new owners will be responsible for packing the game and removing it from the show area. Of course, we will help as best we can during that time.

[email protected]
847-778-4876

#2 5 years ago

Kitch is a good guy, for those who may not know him. Buy with confidence. I would love to own a Houdini, seemed like a cool game. Didn’t get a lot of play time on it but did play several games at tpf last year. I’m just not set up for any new games right now unless I sold one and seems like my games are worth more to me than they are actually worth so I’ll just keep them for now.

Chris Kruger

#3 5 years ago

Ps, maybe he will toss in a free escalara stair climber!

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Chris Kruger

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Ps, maybe he will toss in a free escalara stair climber!

Good one. Don't think so. Larry is the man to see about getting one.

LTG : )

#5 5 years ago

Sunday morning bump

#6 5 years ago

Larry can you please fill a booth with MBr and POTC LE machines. I suspect you'll need a bigger booth.... You could be super nice and just bring both of mine so and drop them off at my house on your way in and demo test the escelara! Scratch that, I am fingers crossed hoping these see the light prior to the show.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You could be super nice and just bring both of mine so and drop them off at my house on your way in and demo test the escelara!

Larry could help drag that TZ in too !

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Larry could help drag that TZ in too !

He as are you always welcome in our home to play anytime. I never ask friends to haul machines thats what my wife is for! lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-show-games-for-sale-at-chicago-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.