Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mbwalker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi I’m new to the pinball world. I own a stern Jurassic park pro. Just pre-ordered Houdini from AP. Does anyone have any feedback on this machine? It looks amazing. Heard it was a tough play but this will be a home game set on free play.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from sidesmack40:

Hi I’m new to the pinball world. I own a stern Jurassic park pro. Just pre-ordered Houdini from AP. Does anyone have any feedback on this machine? It looks amazing. Heard it was a tough play but this will be a home game set on free play.

I've owned one since Oct 2019. Still bolted to the floor, wifey's fav pin. Probably not the best pin on route, but great for home use where you can get comfortable w/the shots.

#4 1 year ago

I had one for 2 years and I loved it. It is a hard game but when you're locked in its incredibly fun and has deep rules and lots to do. Light show is great. Build quality is high-end! It's not a flow-y game. It's a catch and shoot game with a lot of strategy ways to approach the game. Man From Beyond is one of the best modes in pinball.

I sold mine just to get a change of pace and another dream theme was coming (Rush).

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I had one for 2 years and I loved it. It is a hard game but when you're locked in its incredibly fun and has deep rules and lots to do...

I struggle with understanding most of my pin's rules, I guess I could sit down and make notes, watch videos, etc...but I'd rather just listen to the call outs and aim for the blinking lights. Translate: Have fun.

Oddly enough tho, out of all the pins, I find Houdini the easiest to understand. Josh did a great job of pointing the player in the right direction.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.