4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JimFNB
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimfnb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

Also I found the Houdini Club thread... Dor some reason it didn’t come up in my initial search!

Lots of great info there, of course, and you might want to search out the user "pinballinreno" and his posts about how he set up Houdini. IIRC he dropped his flippers very slightly, which makes the milkcan shot more consistently makeable. He and others have contributed so much to making this a great game for home -- it's going on 18 months for me and I don't see getting rid of it anytime soon.

And if you're ever up in DC, there's one on location (along with a couple dozen other pins, all in superlative playing condition) at MOM's Organic Market in College Park.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimfnb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-news?tu=jimfnb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.