(Topic ID: 216350)

HOUDINI Custom Water Torture Mod from The Mod Couple!

By Yelobird

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by GAP
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0056 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 2.59.45 PM (resized).png
IMG_0054 (resized).jpg
IMG_1127 (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpg
IMG_1129 (resized).jpg
IMG_1136 (resized).jpg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpg
IMG_1138 (resized).jpg
IMG_1108 (resized).jpg
IMG_1110 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

A mini infomercial for the Awesome Houdini!! The Mod Couple is Proud to introduce our first Custom mods for the Magical Houdini!!! Behold, "The Water Torture Mod" Ahhhhh. lol It took us a long time to get this beautiful machine so we thought we would start off with a highly detailed first step. The Water Torture Mod is fully plug and play like all of our products and completely reversible. We tried to honor the beauty of this game and the mystery that is Houdini. Each mod is hand made with exacting detail with airbrush and hand painted details down to the bubbles and fish glass lenses! Color changing LED effects give a spooky yet theme correct look. Small custom details done in 3D such as the HH monogram and hand painted raised rivets. Authentic 1912 Houdini image Colorized by hand via Mama Mod Couple for a unique flare. A Mod fitting that of the master magician himself! This kit includes all mounting hardware complete with step my step instructions and color photos to ensure a perfect installation. These kits are in final assembly and will start shipping Next Week! Total cost for the kit will be $85 plus $7.25 US shipping. These take Many hours to produce but we believe this game deserves a custom fit! PM for interest or questions. Thank you for your interest in our products!!!

The Mod Couple!

IMG_1110 (resized).jpgIMG_1110 (resized).jpg

IMG_1108 (resized).jpgIMG_1108 (resized).jpg

IMG_1138 (resized).jpgIMG_1138 (resized).jpg

IMG_1137 (resized).jpgIMG_1137 (resized).jpg

IMG_1136 (resized).jpgIMG_1136 (resized).jpg

IMG_1129 (resized).jpgIMG_1129 (resized).jpg

IMG_1117 (resized).jpgIMG_1117 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Thanks to All for the interest and orders! We are ahead of schedule and kits are complete with adjustable stainless mount and step by step instructions to ensure a Magical installation. lol Mama Mod couple and I Sincerely appreciate everyones interest in our products and are Pleased to be part of your amazing machines!

The Mod Couple

IMG_1127 (resized).jpgIMG_1127 (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

How do I get one of these mods - there seem to be no links to allow for purchase. (Please reply to me via my eMail: [email protected] ) Is it possible for you to send me a PDF of the installation instructions so I can decide IF I would be able to safely install this mod? Thanks so much.

Rhett Bryson

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from rbryson:

How do I get one of these mods - there seem to be no links to allow for purchase. (Please reply to me via my eMail: [email protected] ) Is it possible for you to send me a PDF of the installation instructions so I can decide IF I would be able to safely install this mod? Thanks so much.
Rhett Bryson

PM sent. I assure you, this mod is about as simple to install as it gets! Plug and play with no complicated soldering or skill required. Thank you so much for your interest.

The Mod Couple

#5 5 years ago

This mod looks awesome. Great job!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Normscoffee:

This mod looks awesome. Great job!

Thanks man! Can't tell you how many hours my wife toiled with the correct paint layout. We think it really turned out great and fitting of such an awesome machine!!

The Mod Couple

#7 5 years ago

Just wanted to thank Everyone for your interest and support of our products! ALL Houdini's are packaged and shipping On time Monday morning!! We sincerely Never thought there were that many owners!! I think we made more mods than machines sold?? lol Thank you all, we sincerely appreciate your support of our work and we are Honored to be part of your amazing collections!!

The Mod Couple

#8 5 years ago

Houdini announcement. So very sorry it appears the last batch of units we shipped out included the wrong bulb assembly. We sincerely apologize and are shipping Each person replacements today!!

#9 5 years ago

A replacement bulb was sent out to Every batch 3 order on Wednesday. Sorry again for the mix up. At least now my wife knows the difference between a 555 and a 47 bulb! Secondary QC is now in effect to ensure no errors are made. Our sincere apologies. Bulbs should arrive this week via Priority mail. Thanks again to All for your support!!

The Mod Couple

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A replacement bulb was sent out to Every batch 3 order on Wednesday. Sorry again for the mix up. At least now my wife knows the difference between a 555 and a 47 bulb! Secondary QC is now in effect to ensure no errors are made. Our sincere apologies. Bulbs should arrive this week via Priority mail. Thanks again to All for your support!!
The Mod Couple

All right, you've convinced me Service is king! That is one awesome looking mod.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

All right, you've convinced me Service is king! That is one awesome looking mod.

Thank you for your interest and understanding. We Really try not to let our customers down but if we make a mistake we do everything we can to make it right. We Sincerely appreciate All the support and remarkable people we have been fortunate to work with. Thank You!

The Mod Couple

1 week later
#12 5 years ago

Thanks to All for your support and interest in our products! All products are Now back in stock and we are excited to now have an official Website Store to streamline the product interest! Thanks again to all for your interest and Please check out our new store, we plan to create many new creative products to fill the shelves!

http://www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple!

1 week later
#13 5 years ago

Reminder the Houdini Custom Water Torture Mod is now available as a Houdini Bundle kit via our website with the New "Q The Robot" Illuminated Robot mod for a discount price! Bundle and save! www.TheModCouplePinball.com

The Mod Couple

IMG_0054 (resized).jpgIMG_0054 (resized).jpgIMG_0056 (resized).jpgIMG_0056 (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2018-06-09 at 2.59.45 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-06-09 at 2.59.45 PM (resized).png
#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Reminder the Houdini Custom Water Torture Mod is now available as a Houdini Bundle kit via our website with the New "Q The Robot" Illuminated Robot mod for a discount price! Bundle and save! www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

Must have mods.

1 month later
#15 5 years ago

Ok for those that PM'd. We finally have ALL mods for Houdini (and all games) back in Full stock available to ship next day. POTC JJP took off a bit faster then we expected but we don't want to let anyone down. All now available via our website store www.TheModCouple.com Very sorry for the partial delay all is back on track again....

The Mod Couple

#16 5 years ago

Best mod company out there. We use all there moda on our custom games

GAP
GREAT AMERICAN PINBALL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdini-custom-water-torture-mod-from-the-mod-couple?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.