Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by kvan99
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Was wondering if there is any details or pics of the technology that Houdini is using?

Would love to see some pics of the "brains" of the game and some under playfield/inside cabinet pics.

CuJo

#2 1 year ago

P-Roc:

www.multimorphic.com/category/circuit-boards/

#4 1 year ago

Built like a tank! Soild game , great for operators as well as home use, all solinoids are clipped together for easy replacement and repair. The components are nicely laid out. They did not compromise on product during the build!
No buyers regret on this purchase!
Sorry pics taken on S4 , you can explore at will when you order yours ! You won't be sorry !

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Built like a tank! Soild game , great for operators as well as home use, all solinoids are clipped together for easy replacement and repair. The components are nicely laid out. They did not compromise on product during the build!
Sorry pics taken on S4 , you can explore at will when you order yours ! You won't be sorry !

The only two negatives I see are:
1. That's a dumb place for the serial number sticker. If the beer seal doesn't keep liquid at bay, that's getting destroyed almost immediately at a bar location. It needs to be in the traditional Stern/WMS location on the inside wall. That location has been used forever for a reason.

2. I wish they had sealed the bare wood inside or painted it. Again, in a bar environment the beer seal is not infallible, and that wood will soak up whatever drips inside at the lockdown bar.

#6 1 year ago

If your talking about the serial number in the lower left hand corner .... I placed that there so blame me not AP ... Peeled of my shipping box ... if this is your complaint then I think AP did very good!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If your talking about the serial number in the lower left hand corner .... I placed that there so blame me not AP ... Peeled of my shipping box ... if this is your complaint then I think AP did very good!

Thanks for clearing that up! So naked wood is my only major negative from those pics. But AfMr has that too, so they're not alone.

#8 1 year ago

Corner cabinet reinforcements and properly installed. Nice....

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

! So naked wood is my only major negative from those pics.

If it's a bother a little wood protector could be placed on the naked wood ... The cabinet is a very solid build... The playfield it's self is like a piece of glass and the artwork is very detailed... As a home owned unit there are lots of adjustment choices that you can make to enhance the fun! Still working on what suites me best!
Again very happy that this was my first NIB choice!
Anything else you need let me know!

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If it's a bother a little wood protector could be placed on the naked wood ... The cabinet is a very solid build... The playfield it's self is like a piece of glass and the artwork is very detailed... As a home owned unit there are lots of adjustment choices that you can make to enhance the fun! Still working on what suites me best!
Again very happy that this was my first NIB choice!
Anything else you need let me know!

If ours comes in with naked wood inside, I'll definitely be sealing it before it goes out on route, but it's a super-easy fix at the factory, so it seems like something that should just be done already.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

If ours comes in with naked wood inside, I'll definitely be sealing it before it goes out on route, but it's a super-easy fix at the factory, so it seems like something that should just be done already.

Perhaps a posting to the AP thread would be in order ... Biggest reason for purchase was how they were listening to the feedback ... I'm sure you will get an answer , enjoy your future purchase , sure it will earn ...

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

In a vacuum, everything could be a “super easy fix at the factory,” but it isn’t. Everything takes time and money. You want the sealing, another guy wants a knocker, someone else has to have Cliffy’s installed at the factory, and the list goes on and on. Of course, increase the price and the bitching reaches a fever pitch.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

In a vacuum, everything could be a “super easy fix at the factory,” but it isn’t. Everything takes time and money. You want the sealing, another guy wants a knocker, someone else has to have Cliffy’s installed at the factory, and the list goes on and on. Of course, increase the price and the bitching reaches a fever pitch.

I want all three of those.

And at $6999 even if they raised the price $250 to do it, it would still be a bargain with everything they have packed into it.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Thanks so much for the pics. I ordered my game last night from Little Shop Of Games in Lutz, FL.
Is the P-ROC board in the lower cabinet or up in the backbox? I didn't notice it in any pics.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Thanks so much for the pics. I ordered my game last night from Little Shop Of Games in Lutz, FL.
Is the P-ROC board in the lower cabinet or up in the backbox? I didn't notice it in any pics.

I think its shown in his photos mounted to the inside cabinet left side. As for the unfinished wood #vireland, maybe I am buying different games or didn't look that close but All of my games have raw wood on the inside?? In fact most of the WW Bally titles you were lucky if they painted the sides of the cabinet to the bottom? Please keep my price at 6999 I personally could care less about knockers, (well most) beer stain guard, or Cliffy's for home use. I like my cash home use better! lol

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Nothing in the backbox but the LCD display , speakers, back box lighting .. Covered by a real glass translight ( forgot how much those weigh)

#17 1 year ago

Wow looks great. I can't wait to play one of these games. There was supposed to be one to play in Vancouver last year for Flip Out but it didn't make it. Hopefully there will be one at Yegpin in May to play.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

P3roc is the main board

So is it the P-Roc or the P3-Roc board in there?

Solarvalue said it was a P-Roc.

Not sure if that's the board next to the tilt bob covered by a shield or not but looks to small to be the P3-Roc.

#19 1 year ago

Its a P3-Roc wth connection to LCD, the P-Roc has a DMD port.

Quoted from CUJO:

So is it the P-Roc or the P3-Roc board in there?
Not sure if that's the board next to the tilt bob covered by a shield or not but looks to small to be the P3-Roc.

#20 1 year ago

Bad idea to have board sets on the side of the main cabinet. Who wants to be stooped over trying to get your meter leads to a test point to check voltages on the boards? Or worse, trying to read the markings on the board to see what the lit or unlit leds are for?

The boards should be all in the headbox where they belong, not buried down in the main cabinet. They could fabricate a swing out bracket for the monitor similar to a Williams insert panel.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Bad idea to have board sets on the side of the main cabinet. Who wants to be stooped over trying to get your meter leads to a test point to check voltages on the boards? Or worse, trying to read the markings on the board to see what the lit or unlit leds are for?
The boards should be all in the headbox where they belong, not buried down in the main cabinet. They could fabricate a swing out bracket for the monitor similar to a Williams insert panel.

Guess thats a personal preference. I have a tight setup and accessing the backbox for me involves pulling the game out or ass grinding the neighboring game to try to get back to the back box. Looking at this setup at there open house with the playfield up it actually (to me) seemed much more accessible. Kind of a hood up access within arms reach. Plus if needed I could set my tools and meter in the box vs watching them slide down the glass while juggling a trouble shoot. Change can be good, glad to see they are creating there own path with some details.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Sorry, my bad, as Luvthatapex2 said, it's a P3-Roc.

#23 1 year ago

It is nice having the service outlet in the bottom of the cabinet where it belongs

#24 1 year ago

Wow, impressive build quality. We've been missing this level of quality for a long time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Albany, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jacksonville, NC
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 32.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Massillon, OH
$ 50.00
6,350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside