Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 3,950 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: March 18th, 2018
Ended: April 3rd, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
For Sale: A Bally Doctor Who in, what I would describe as, exceptional-condition. This game was sold to me about a year ago as a second-owner HOU machine; however, no documentation was provided. The condition does mostly support the idea, and if it was ever in a commercial environment, it certainly didn't see any abusive use/play. Please see pictures for specific condition details - the game plays 100%, and was recently gone through to ensure it continues this level of service well into the future. The following was completed:
- The Mini-Playfield (MPF) was completely removed and all of these, traditionally problematic systems, were gone through, cleaned, and repaired/adjusted as needed;
- A completely-new MPF gearbox and motor were installed/adjusted;
- The MPF mushroom target opto-system was gone through, and a circuit board repair made to remedy an intermittent issue;
- A light shop-job was performed, the playfield/plastics were cleaned/waxed, and the majority of the rubbers, and all balls, were replaced with new;
- All burnt bulbs were replaced; and
- New black cabinet protectors and leg bolts were installed.
The game is located in Central Pennsylvania - Pickup is highly preferred, but shipping is not out of the question (if the buyer makes all arraignments). I can also deliver to the Allentown, PA show in early May, with a cleared $1000 deposit.
The only trades deals I would be interested in discussing would be for a WW, FT, WOZ, MMR, or AFMR.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 3,600
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!