pin1.jpg
image.jpg
Pinball.PNG
Pythons-sausage-clown.jpg
sausage.jpg
http%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lwobe6aJYL1qefm89o8_250.gif
image.gif
fonz-pinball-420.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

in before the chastity belt lock

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

This thread is wrong on so many levels...

This thread is wang on so many levels...

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

That is just WRONG...

that is just WANG...

#24 9 years ago

i think it's 1Lego ?

it's the loneliest lego of them all.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

I didn't think Juan Largo did anything unacceptable in that thread, he brought up some interesting points! They were just unwelcome in that particular thread.

hi,
let's discuss women's rights here in this thread and how the use of any photograph deemed unacceptable by 1 person influences others.

Personally, I found the forced-feeding of jailed women fighting for women's rights by the federal government to be unacceptable when they would go on hunger strike. What do you think Curtis Playfield?

(these are interesting points)

Over to you Bob...

#28 9 years ago

Lots of people find the material in those threads objectionable! Not just one guy. Are we not free to have and share opinions on it? You're not under the impression that everyone on the planet gets off on cheesy titty pics right? I'm fine hearing his opinion, I can handle it. I'm burly and tough.

you're absolutely right.
let's talk about these important topics too...

1. Women's reproductive rights & justice

2. Women's economic justice

3. Ending violence against women

4. Women's racial justice

5. LGBT rights for women

6. Women's constitution equality

These are very important issues. Please pick one and lets discuss right here in your thread about "hottest-men-of-pinball", or are you just interested in pinball company artists renditions & photographs of women and other images of women posted by pinball fanatics discussions?

#30 9 years ago

Hmm hard to tell where you're going with this. Got a bee in your bonnet?

just wondering where you're taking this thread is all.
Hmm sounds like you really intended to name this thread something else.

#33 9 years ago

It's just "something different". Why are you like foaming at the mouth, friend, want to talk this out? We can do that here...or you can just post some sexy man pics!

Lots of people find the material in your thread objectionable! Not just one guy. Are we not free to have and share opinions on it? You're not under the impression that everyone on the planet gets off on cheesy man pics right? I'm fine hearing your opinion, I can handle it. I'm burly and tough.

#35 9 years ago

Labnip, with all due respect, you can't get very well developed thoughts across using only emoticons. Words man! Say what ya want to say!

with all due respect, what is your thread about?

is it this?

Honestly too many to choose from, it's befuddling. I don't even know where to start because there are so many hot guys in this hobby. Here's a new thread where we can all celebrate the sexy manhood of Pinball Guys together without objectifying anyone or hurting any feelings. Just sexy bod pics all day. If you don't like it drain it!

#37 9 years ago

sorry, with all due respect, you can't get very well developed thoughts across using that winking emoticon. Words person.

#39 9 years ago

#41 9 years ago

See how everyone else is just having fun and you are....I don't know what you're doing. You seem mad and you have linked all of the titles with the word "gay" in the title. I don't know what that's all about. I was just trying to counterbalance the Hottest Girls thread a little. Pinside has been seeing some dark times lately, why not have fun?

really? you're lost on the reference of "gay" pinball titles associated with a thread called "hottest men of pinball" on a site with a significant number of men as it's user base? or is that just a rude jab on your part?

You are handling this perfectly, it's magnificent. Thank you.

#46 9 years ago

Labnip, guy, I understand that making a huge number of posts in as many Pinside threads as you can...all day every day...is very important to you and your lifestyle. But you really don't need to go dredging into this kind of drama in every SINGLE thread. You've mimicked me like a second grader I believe four times now. Are you done?

so you do get the reference and were just being rude?
...as that would be a 2nd rude comment now.

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

So, just to be clear, you slammed a guy for making comments in the hot-girls thread about his objections toward the topic, and are now making comments in this thread about your objections toward this topic?
Kay.

honestly... i just wanted to know what this thread topic was going to be about after OP began discussing the opinions of that other person in the other thread. looked like the topic was shifting back into that direction. really, that's all.

that's why i kept asking what this thread was about after.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Green Brook Township, NJ
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

£ 37.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

£ 49.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 38.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hottest-men-of-pinball?tu=labnip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.