Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pizzaman13
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Txcoastal1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 3 years ago

Just recieved the Hotwheels machine a couple days ago. Great game play, but not having issue with machine black screen and reboot.
I have opened the machine and re-seated the cables to control board behind glassn raised the deck to see if any cables were loose. Rebooted the machine etc.
Ver. 20.12.10

Any suggestions?

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Hi Txcoastal1 ...
Sorry to hear that your machine is having problems. Please file a service request ticket at <https://www.american-pinball.com/support/service/>, and our awesome support team will get you fixed up ASAP! Thank you.

Appreciate the quick reply. We will continue to play to gather more info and put in a ticket
Enjoy your weekend

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

you sure you didn't just start Red Line Mania?

LOL...It did actually do a random reboot during Redline Mania, while my wife was playing...she asked the same question

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Please pull and send me the logs. To pull the logs, inserts a USB Stick, with no game code, into the USB extension cable and then send me what gets put on the USB Stick. josh @ american-pinball.com. Also open a ticket if you have not done so.

Will do Josh, waiting on some new USB sticks that will arrive today. I have been working with Dave B ticket number SR-7219. He's been great to work with, should have some code very soon. Will CC you when I reply to Dave with code....thanks again

Just a heads up guys. American Pinball support has been great. The game play on this machine is very cool and very racecar like action.
Best I can describe would be like a race that goes slow around the turns then speeds up very fast and keeps you on your toes like grandprix style racing.

--Ron

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Will do Josh, waiting on some new USB sticks that will arrive today. I have been working with Dave B ticket number SR-7219. He's been great to work with, should have some code very soon. Will CC you when I reply to Dave with code....thanks again
Just a heads up guys. American Pinball support has been great. The game play on this machine is very cool and very racecar like action.
Best I can describe would be like a race that goes slow around the turns then speeds up very fast and keeps you on your toes like grandprix style racing.
--Ron

Emailed code to you and Dave...

Thanks

1 month later
#26 2 years ago

Hello AP,
Qestion on the "Track Multiball" code. When you land ball in the track builder during the multiball for Super Jackpot...why does it hold the ball for so long

Code interupts the fact you in are in multiball

Thanks
Ron

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

While the ball is held in the track VUK, it's kind of a mini bonus round: all jackpots stay lit so you can more easily milk them for a few seconds... and/or collect a Triple Super Jackpot on the kicker shot (which will immediately release the ball in the VUK)... and/or try to add a ball via the car targets.
You can adjust how long the ball waits in the VUK via Settings > Hot Wheels > Track Multiball Mega Jackpot Time.

Quoted from Ferret:

all jackpots stay lit

Got schooled, LOL

thanks for the reply

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Medford, NY
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munroe Falls, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Txcoastal1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-wheels-rocks?tu=Txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.