Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 4.30.32 PM (resized).png
20200311_152808 (resized).jpg
2000000000850337 (resized).jpg
2000000000850339 (resized).jpg
2000000000850341 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #777 Hot wheels pinball flyer Posted by RobDutch (4 years ago)

Post #778 Picture of hot wheels pinball Posted by PismoArcade (4 years ago)

Post #838 Playfield pics Posted by wcbrandes (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viggin900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#432 4 years ago

Well if it happens I'm sure it will be the same platform as Oktoberfest, instead of choosing and collecting steins it will be race cars.

1 week later
#455 4 years ago

Who wants to see the new game released at TPF along with all the others? I first saw Houdini and Oktoberfest at Louisville Arcade expo and hope to see the 3rd as well!

#479 4 years ago

Remember how spookie's House party turned out to be Rick and Morty. This rumor of hot wheels was started by a known liar. Just sayin.

#508 4 years ago
Quoted from akm:

If this is indeed true, then I hope they have ramps you can actually still make after a few hours of play.
On a friend's OF the right flipper got so hot it was impossible to hit that huge left ramp. Basically ruined the game.

They just came out with a fix for that so no more complaining about the barrel shot, tell your friend.

2 weeks later
#761 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Trudeau mentioned in an interview that Mustang started as Fast and the Furious. Not sure at what point in the development it pivoted to Mustang.

So there is a chance AP will change the theme to Halo before texas!

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I know many older adults that are into SW but can’t say the same about Hot Wheels, that ship sailed a long time ago. Disney doesn’t seem to think it’s juvenile do they?

The Star Wars shipped sailed when disney bought lucas. But thats a whole nother conversation.

#957 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

It’s more relevant today than fucking Hot Wheels with dinosaurs. That’s a fact.

Versus dinasours and a hot wheel in the ball lock?

#983 4 years ago

Everyone is a riot on pinside. Too much stuff everyone complains it hasnt got flow. They strip back to add flow and people complain there isn't enough stuff. What exactly do you want? Here is your flow game, now shut up.

#1070 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:This is compatible to Sterns home line reveals. Fair enough. Companies are allowed to have some flops if they also have hits. Every Dialed In has its Pirates, Every Munsters has its Jurassic Park. Still waiting to see anything good from AP (Houdini defenders jump in here)
I dont know anyone in my league who would want an AP game so far.

No one in your league wants one because your Canadian. If you ever want to see another hockey pin again its going to be from AP so you may want to stop taking a dump on everything.

#1132 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Wtf man? Xenophobic much?
Wait, I'm Canadian. I mean, so sorry aboot that. My mistake. Here, have some maple syrup and a donut eh

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Wtf man? Xenophobic much?
Wait, I'm Canadian. I mean, so sorry aboot that. My mistake. Here, have some maple syrup and a donut eh

Your takin it the wrong way? I cant believe I got a moderater notice? I love hockey pins,the few there are out there. Thought you might too? Wouldn't you agree AP would be the one company to make one. I dont think you should be representing the thoughts of your entire league anyway.

#1156 4 years ago

The layout reminds me of HighSpeed and I bet it plays just exciting. Becoming one of my new favorite games. If this was a Steve Ritchie design at Stern everyone would be praising it.

#1224 4 years ago

Critiqueing all this display stuff is pointless. Everything is pretty much a placeholder at the moment. Since when has screen graphics been set in stone after a stern reveal? Oktoberfest is completely different than a year ago when it came out. Placement makes sense to me since the side area would have been dead space. Glad they are always trying something different keepin it fresh.

#1252 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeah....
Though API games feel very sturdy, and I like the feel of the flippers a bit more so than Stern.
Definitely a different approach by them.

Not to mention way deeper modes and tricky shots, just too deep and challenging for most people to experience at a show or arcade unfortunately. Thats why they came out with this kiddy version for the complainers. BTW the person who is going to respond about "tricky shots" and how they stink hasn't played either game in a long time and needs to practice. Or the machine wasn't set up right.

#1256 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What kiddy version?

A kids theme game with simple ramps etc. Not to say hot wheels cant be enjoyed by adults as well. Most of us still follow star wars I think. Its not steampunk magic or fest drinking.

#1261 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They didn't make a kid-friendly game. Check out the VERY narrow shots on the left and right sides. They're essentially the same as the trunk shot on Houdini. Very narrow, non-kid friendly lanes in a kid-friendly theme. A pin made for no one.

Did you watch the video? They say it is simplified. Which it is. This is the second time I heard complaints about the outlanes? No one appears to be having trouble making the shots? Doesn't look difficult to me.

#1338 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Spooky sold me a Rick and Morty pinball machine based on theme integration alone and I don't think it's the best looking game out there.
The flying Dutchman theme on the redemption game is a better theme than any of their three pinball machines.

I totally agree about the Flying Dutchman theme. However my one complaint about Rick an Morty is the lack of theme intigration. It plays like TNA part 2 with sounds and art from the show thrown over top. I didnt feel like I was watching the show at all? If you know the history of how Scott developed this game without ever meeting the producer it shows.

#1343 4 years ago

Yeah R&m didn't feel like the cartoon lile simpsons and southpark do. The call outs are there but Scotts take on the theme made it more like TNA. I would like to mention I played this in a dark room and the lights on it are like a bad led job totally negating the art. That could have something to do with it. The toys were thrown on last during development and not intigrated. I'm giving it another try in a brighter place, I like the game, just didn't feel it captured R&M like the other cartoon pins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munroe Falls, OH
$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viggin900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-wheels-it-is-says-kaneda?tu=Viggin900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.