46uppi (resized).jpg
AKG3981612 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

We are So excited to get this New American Pinball Hot Wheels game! With such a Great theme and integration finding inspiration was simple! API really stepped on the peddle with this title and we are Excited to offer a few custom Mods to further that experience. As always, we hope you like what we created and Thank You to API for releasing such a fun game! Introducing the Custom 3D Hot Wheels "Redline Tires" pop bumper set! Highly detailed pop bumper set add on hand painted to look like a vintage Cragar Redline. Includes a set of (4) custom easy to install tires/rims. Plug and play simple and even comes with a detailed set of (4) rotor/brake decals to complete the total look! Burn some rubber with this hot new look! ALL mods are available and in stock NOW from our Pinside Market place Or our Website store!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Time for a Pit Stop!! Introducing the Custom 3D How Wheels "Pit Stop Barrier" 3D post cover Mod. Fitting of the race theme these stacked tires help to hide the spinning "lamp post" and add a little flair of dimension. Detailed down to the tire tread and matching Pit Stop sign. Simple and reversible installation. Don't miss another pit stop, get back to racing!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago

Start your engines and race for the "Finish Line" Custom 3D ramp sign mod. Simple yet highly detailed 3D sign with checked flag and raised detail. Simple and reversible installation. Dress up that track and finish the race in 1st Place!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago

Start your engines and dress up those flashers with the custom "Flasher Race Dress" Mod kit. A very simple and subtle mod to dress up those highly used game flashers. Motion checker flag decals to cover the outer dome with a 5 speed dual color shifter topper cap. Each flag shows when lit or not for a Really nice effect while Not obstructing the game visual strobe lights. Simple and reversible kit includes (4) dome decals and (4) dual color shifter toppers. Switch gears and race for the flag!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#5 3 years ago

It's Race Time!! Introducing the Custom 3D How Wheels "Race Time Tower"! We are Really happy with how this fun and detailed Custom Mod turned out. We tried to hit Every detail so it looks like it Belongs there. Airbrushed details, race day decals, all race flags (Checker, Black, White) represented, even a mini race official standing at the rail watching! Placed and designed so the Excellent flasher points of the game were not obscured and even cut through in design so the flasher would Light the House for additional game effect. Very simple and reversible installation that does Not block any player gameplay view. Start your engines, its Race Time!!!

#6 3 years ago

It's race day!! Get that aerial race view with the "Start Your Engines Blimp"! Custom 3D illuminated Mod. Whats a race without a Blimp! Highly detailed and hand painted. Signage illuminated to show off the "Start Your Engines" sign which Also looks perfect when not lit! Super fun mod that takes only minutes to install and as always includes instructions and is reversible. Mounted via an almost hidden wire so it looks like its floating over the track. Get the best view at the track!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpgIMG_5349 (resized).jpgIMG_5349 (resized).jpg
#7 3 years ago

Love what I am seeing so far. Keep em coming!

#8 3 years ago

Very much loving this stuff

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Very much loving this stuff

Thanks Vitty! So kind and appreciated. I will pass that along to my wife she So hates these unveils assuming everyone will hate her work lol. Thanks again man!

#10 3 years ago

Great mods

#11 3 years ago

Really appreciated thanks so much. Been busy but with the weekend we should be all caught up. That’s the hope anyway.

#12 3 years ago

Ok, I know I promised (LTG) a Hot Wheels gorilla but mama is a bit slow with the clay sculpting so this might take a bit longer. Hard to find good help these days. Do hope she still doesn’t read these posts....

#13 3 years ago

Can’t wait to see the gorilla, I’m sure it will look as great as the rest of the mods. As soon as my machine comes in I’ll be ordering!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok, I know I promised (LTG) a Hot Wheels gorilla but mama is a bit slow with the clay sculpting so this might take a bit longer. Hard to find good help these days. Do hope she still doesn’t read these posts....

Definitely hope she doesn't read or see these !
LTG : )

#15 3 years ago

Wow ! This might be the best mod collection you've made for a pinball machine yet.

Great job Yelobird - mod couple !

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wow ! This might be the best mod collection you've made for a pinball machine yet.
Great job Yelobird - mod couple !

You are as always to kind #LTG and we sincerely appeciate you. With that in mind, when done the next Hot Wheels APe Gorilla will be Commemorative "LTG APe Gorilla"! No joke! lol

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You are as always to kind #LTG and we sincerely appeciate you. With that in mind, when done the next Hot Wheels APe Gorilla will be Commemorative "LTG APe Gorilla"! No joke! lol

They are the best. Tell your wife this is great stuff. Loved the Houdini mods. The stage facade and robot were awesome - as were the rest! I’m amazed at how fast you guys can make these available.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

They are the best. Tell your wife this is great stuff. Loved the Houdini mods. The stage facade and robot were awesome - as were the rest! I’m amazed at how fast you guys can make these available.

Your Awesome and we sincerely appreciate your kind words and support. Pulled a late light and came up with 2 more we hope everyone likes. Just need to build up that inventory to show.

#19 3 years ago

Start your engines and head for the "Starting Line" Custom 3D shooter plate mod. Simple yet highly detailed 3D sign with checked flag and raised detail. Simple and reversible installation. Dress up that starting gate and Win the race!! Available now from our website store or Pinside marketplace!

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Start your engines and head for the "Starting Line" Custom 3D shooter plate mod. Simple yet highly detailed 3D sign with checked flag and raised detail. Simple and reversible installation. Dress up that starting gate and Win the race!! Available now from our website store or Pinside marketplace!

And your best single game mod collection keeps getting better !

#21 3 years ago

So far, I have never bought mods for any of my machines but, I have to say, you guys sure are talented!! Well done!

Roger

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

So far, I have never bought mods for any of my machines but, I have to say, you guys sure are talented!! Well done!
Roger

High praise from a guy with a Hot Wheels car named after him Thanks!!! It Really helps when we are Both in tune with the theme. We wish we could do all games but sadly some just do not click with us and the lack of interest would show in our end result. Thanks again for the kind words so Very much appreciated.

#23 3 years ago

The pop-bumper wheel mod is a must do. An absolute must.

I have this thought for the rotating car; There's a transparent 45 record and the car rides it. The wheels roll as the record spins. Oooh, and the record has one of those 3-point s-looking adapters for nostalgia. The record label would honor those who created HW.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

The pop-bumper wheel mod is a must do. An absolute must.
I have this thought for the rotating car; There's a transparent 45 record and the car rides it. The wheels roll as the record spins. Oooh, and the record has one of those 3-point s-looking adapters for nostalgia. The record label would honor those who created HW.

Love your creative thought and sharing. We were on a similar direction to start using a translucent circular bank track but in testing that large obstruction Really blocked the Playfield view for the entire back. As the car is tipped to a roughly 35 degree angle with that and the track it just didn’t look right so we scrapped the concept. In a subtle way our tire stack mod blocks most of the spinning tower enough to make it passable. After you play awhile you hardly notice the spinning car.

#25 3 years ago

We are SOO pleased to finally introduce this completely Custom Mod!! Complete the look of your Awesome Hot Wheels game with our Custom 3D "Shadow Box" mod! We are So very happy with how this turned out. EVERY fine detail we could fit into one shadow box display to make it Truly unique. Real Hot Wheels track, Real miniature Hot Wheels car, custom made Winners circle 3D sign, color art, hand painted API winner Trophy, even a mini labeled Hot Wheels track splice for nostalgia! All those mini details accented with a filtered Hot Wheels blue LED lighting setup makes it Pop! Plug and play design with instructions and clear door lense included. Absolutely a Winners Circle look!!! Available Now in our Website store or Pinside market place.

Note: Your custom car may vary from the one shown!

#26 3 years ago

holy crap that is freakin awesome! have you done more of the those type of mods for the bill plates? (evidently too lazy to go look at site)

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

holy crap that is freakin awesome! have you done more of the those type of mods for the bill plates? (evidently too lazy to go look at site)

Yes, several games actually. Will say this one is our favorite. All the pieces just came together Perfectly and it So dresses up the front of that game especially with the lights out.

#28 3 years ago

That shadow-box idea is brilliant; perfect for the kids.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

That shadow-box idea is brilliant; perfect for the kids.

Thanks! We are all a kid at heart!

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Complete the look of your Awesome Hot Wheels game with our Custom 3D "Shadow Box" mod!

Outstanding work. Really ties into the look of the game !

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Outstanding work. Really ties into the look of the game !

Thanks #LTG just wait till you see the LTG dedication Gorilla. lol fitting.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

just wait till you see the LTG dedication Gorilla.

Just wait until you see the LTG dedication Gorilla video !

#33 3 years ago

That shadow box is awesome! What a cool idea. Other mods are great, too. It would be cool to have a simple led animated display on the blimp like the old school Goodyear blimps.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

That shadow box is awesome! What a cool idea. Other mods are great, too. It would be cool to have a simple led animated display on the blimp like the old school Goodyear blimps.

That would be fun but due to scale and cost I opted to keep it simple and not to distracting. This game is rather fast to play.

#35 3 years ago

Introducing our First ever Custom Commemorative Mod to showcase one of the Greats of our hobby. Lloyd! For all he has done for this industry always with a smile we introduce the APe Hot Wheels "LTG Gorilla" custom Mod. Extremely fine detail from the ball grabbing gorilla to the Micro detailed car he grabbed off the track he is one cool gorilla!! Wouldn't be complete though without a "LTG" brand on the appropriate spot though....lol Fight your next Hot Wheels battle with the LTG Gorilla on your side! Available Now from our Website store or Pinside market place.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It's race day!! Get that aerial race view with the "Start Your Engines Blimp"! Custom 3D illuminated Mod. Whats a race without a Blimp! Highly detailed and hand painted. Signage illuminated to show off the "Start Your Engines" sign which Also looks perfect when not lit! Super fun mod that takes only minutes to install and as always includes instructions and is reversible. Mounted via an almost hidden wire so it looks like its floating over the track. Get the best view at the track!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How hard would it be to change out the sign in the blimp? Would look great flying over the Oktoberfest Wiesn!

AKG3981612 (resized).jpgAKG3981612 (resized).jpg
#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Introducing our First ever Custom Commemorative Mod to showcase one of the Greats of our hobby. Lloyd! For all he has done for this industry always with a smile we introduce the APe Hot Wheels "LTG Gorilla" custom Mod. Extremely fine detail from the ball grabbing gorilla to the Micro detailed car he grabbed off the track he is one cool gorilla!! Wouldn't be complete though without a "LTG" brand on the appropriate spot though....lol Fight your next Hot Wheels battle with the LTG Gorilla on your side! Available Now from our Website store or Pinside market place.

Oh my God. I have my LTG plastered on an orange monkeys butt.

This is a hell of a thing to run into when my day just started and I haven't had enough coffee yet.

Too funny ! And thank you.

This should bring long life and happiness to American Pinball keeping a monkey ( gorilla ) in their games.

Disclaimer : I hope this makes us even for that Fred Young incident.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Oh my God. I have my LTG plastered on an orange monkeys butt.
This is a hell of a thing to run into when my day just started and I haven't had enough coffee yet.
Too funny ! And thank you.
This should bring long life and happiness to American Pinball keeping a monkey ( gorilla ) in their games.
Disclaimer : I hope this makes us even for that Fred Young incident.

Always my friend. Just seemed like a fitting salute to one of the most valued contributors to our great hobby! We will soon work on a more Scaled Up version for your SS Billiards display though I am Hoping you join the API tech support team as I am Certain they will be selling a crap load of these games and the added support will be much appreciated. Then we can get you one for Your game!

#39 3 years ago

Loving these mods!!! Nicely done Mod Couple. AND return of the bill acceptor shadow box!!!!!! Now if you will kindly accept some custom contracted work for Elvira, Stranger Things, Beatles, and TMNT shadow boxes I’d be a happy man.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Loving these mods!!! Nicely done Mod Couple. AND return of the bill acceptor shadow box!!!!!! Now if you will kindly accept some custom contracted work for Elvira, Stranger Things, Beatles, and TMNT shadow boxes I’d be a happy man.

Ooh and Rick & Morty!

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Always appreciate your feedback and All you do for the hobby. We will look at some of those requests though mama is a Bit busy making LTG monkeys for now lol. Keep the content going and Know your efforts are appreciated.

#43 3 years ago

Lol. Sorry didn’t do much for that game. Looks nice just didn’t click on theme for the wife or I. Looks interesting though.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol. Sorry didn’t do much for that game. Looks nice just didn’t click on theme for the wife or I. Looks interesting though.

I tease because I love... You guys do great work! Keep it up!

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

we introduce the APe Hot Wheels "LTG Gorilla" custom Mod.

Launch The Gorilla !

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Captain-Flint:

I tease because I love... You guys do great work! Keep it up!

Your Awesome Thank you!

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Launch The Gorilla !

LTG Gorilla’s are already shipping. I should have put your service phone number on his other “cheek” for emergency contact lol.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

LTG Gorilla’s are already shipping. I should have put your service phone number on his other “cheek” for emergency contact lol.

Yup. I don't know how you missed that opportunity.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yup. I don't know how you missed that opportunity.

1-800-LTG-PINS lol

#50 3 years ago

I was considering (a mod offing if there was interest) changing the "flying car" with a race type Hot Wheels plane with a race banner behind it. Crazy thought?? Thought I would throw this out there if there was an interest granted owners could make their own.

plane (resized).jpgplane (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Medford, NY
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-wheels-custom-mod-collection-themodcouple?hl=pinlover88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.