46uppi (resized).jpg
AKG3981612 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I was considering (a mod offing if there was interest) changing the "flying car" with a race type Hot Wheels plane with a race banner behind it. Crazy thought??

Reminiscent of the bomber in Tommy.

And there are some Hot Wheel planes out there. Quick Google search turns them up.

LTG : )

hwplane (resized).jpghwplane (resized).jpg
#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I was considering (a mod offing if there was interest)

Don't forget considering Ferret 's Hot Wheels duck. The duck that started it all.

duck (resized).pngduck (resized).png
1 week later
#53 3 years ago

May consider the Hot Wheels stunt plane with banner mod if there is an interest. Fairly easy to do yourself but we could offer if others wanted one. Would replace the flying car?!?

#54 3 years ago

I have a full plate for the moment. When the time approaches; I wonder if a light diffuser could be placed at the HW logo. Perhaps at the place flags too.

I also wonder, in the future, if you'd accept a digital model of another wheel style for printing?

HWdiffuser.jpgHWdiffuser.jpg
#55 3 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

I have a full plate for the moment. When the time approaches; I wonder if a light diffuser could be placed at the HW logo. Perhaps at the place flags too.
I also wonder, in the future, if you'd accept a digital model of another wheel style for printing?
[quoted image]

A defuser would be simple enough though I thought this was a multi color change insert. Would be more then happy to look at another wheel design though Redline seemed appropriate and there are limitations to consider with the flag spring clearances needed for them to function. Always open to suggestions. Thanks.

#56 3 years ago

The HW City products feel like a modern take from past designs. The modern wheels with low profile tires are my wishes. I don't believe the digital artists exaggerated the HW design in these images. Perhaps the lettering should be American Pinball?

HWmodernCar.jpgHWmodernCar.jpgHWmodernWheels.jpgHWmodernWheels.jpg
#57 3 years ago

The HW City products feel like a modern take from past designs. The modern wheels with low profile tires are my wishes. I don't believe the digital artists exaggerated the HW design in these images. Perhaps the lettering should be American Pinball?

Could Yelobird make custom American Pinball wheels for the cars ?

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Could yelobird make custom American Pinball wheels for the cars ?

Anything is possible... lol. Must say the ones we created Really fit the direction API went.

1 week later
#59 3 years ago

Got all my mods in the mail today. Everything looks great. Very excited.

#60 3 years ago

I attempted to order Hot Wheels accessories last week. The purchase would fail continuously. Oh well, I'll deal with it later.

Today my cart remained and I attempted again. No-go. I put Pinside to the test and found that I can place purchases with any random vendor without issues. However purchases with TheModCouple will fail and produce this message "Your payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again." Any ideas?

#61 3 years ago

I attempted to order Hot Wheels accessories last week. The purchase would fail continuously. Oh well, I'll deal with it later.
Today my cart remained and I attempted again. No-go. I put Pinside to the test and found that I can place purchases with any random vendor without issues. However purchases with TheModCouple will fail and produce this message "Your payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again." Any ideas?

Sorry not sure what up with the Market place but our Website store works fine and we appreciate your support. Thank you!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

#62 3 years ago

10-4. I'll head over the the site. Thank you.

#63 3 years ago

Experimenting with a few Hot Wheels flying stunt plane for car swap options but they have so many really cool ones to choose from. Thinking this might look good though.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Experimenting with a few Hot Wheels flying stunt plane for car swap options but they have so many really cool ones to choose from. Thinking this might look good though.

Monkey for the pilot and they'll sell out.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Monkey for the pilot and they'll sell out.

Ok while you may have been joking thats actually a cool idea thanks LTG! Now mama can make Micro monkeys, she will love it. lol

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok while you may have been joking thats actually a cool idea thanks LTG! Now mama can make Micro monkeys, she will love it. lol

I was serious.

Gorilla is great. But not monkey enough.

Don't forget his little band aids.

This will keep the jinx off of Hot Wheels and keep American Pinball going for many, many years.

#67 3 years ago

Wanted to say thanks. Your mods look great in pictures, but when you have them in hand; Wow! These are reeeally freeekin' cool. I'm proud to have them. They are truly special. I'll goof around the remainder of the week and install them on the 1st. Wish you well and thanks again.

HWmods.jpgHWmods.jpg
#68 3 years ago

Wanted to say thanks. Your mods look great in pictures, but when you have them in hand; Wow! These are reeeally freeekin' cool. I'm proud to have them. They are truly special. I'll goof around the remainder of the week and install them on the 1st. Wish you well and thanks again.
[quoted image]

Thank you so much for the kind words I will for certain let my wife know. We sincerely appreciate your and everyone’s interest. Such a great a game for sure!

#69 3 years ago

Your mods look great in pictures, but when you have them in hand; Wow! These are reeeally freeekin' cool.

Yes, best collection for a pin the Mod Couple have made to date !

Disclaimer : Order today don't delay !

2 weeks later
#70 3 years ago

My dollar bill acceptor has different color wires than described in the instructions. Has anyone else had this problem?

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

My dollar bill acceptor has different color wires than described in the instructions. Has anyone else had this problem?

You plugging it in ? Then just be sure it's a 5 volt DBA.

You hard wiring it in ? Then best know what you are doing.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You plugging it in ? Then just be sure it's a 5 volt DBA.
You hard wiring it in ? Then best know what you are doing.

Sorry. Trying to hook up the shadow box mod to the bill acceptor 9 pin connector

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Sorry. Trying to hook up the shadow box mod to the bill acceptor 9 pin connector

Ask Yelobird for guidance on that.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

I sent you an email. Thanks for reaching out as we are traveling.

#75 3 years ago

Need the lights of the Goodyear blimp to read “Ice Cube’s a pimp”

Then, take my money

(Once I have a HotWheels lol)

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Need the lights of the Goodyear blimp to read “Ice Cube’s a pimp”
Then, take my money
(Once I have a HotWheels lol)

Lol now that would be a true custom taste! Maybe sink the spinning car to the tune Ice Ice baby!

1 month later
#77 3 years ago

The Gorilla's ball received a direct hit from a battle target ricochet. The ball disappeared until today; the coinbox. I'm preparing CA glue to re-attach. Perhaps there's a better solution.

Gball.jpgGball.jpg
#78 3 years ago

The Gorilla's ball received a direct hit from a battle target ricochet. The ball disappeared until today; the coinbox. I'm preparing CA glue to re-attach. Perhaps there's a better solution.
[quoted image]

Ouch LTG must have taken a direct hit! Very sorry we have since went with a bonded epoxy so this never happens again. Sorry you had an issue.

#79 3 years ago

It's great. I'm cool with your mods. Not much we can do when the pinball dominates the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Medford, NY
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munroe Falls, OH
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-wheels-custom-mod-collection-themodcouple/page/2?hl=majicman110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.