Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Purdue
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

There's a MMr at a location I play at a lot and one of my "rivals" has a high score that's gone unbeaten for a long time. For a while I was gunning for it but I don't even really like playing the game much because the operator, imo, has it set up waaay too hard for the price he charges.

Outlanes wide open, super low flipper power, nearly nonexistant ball saver time, sensitive tilt, ect. All the games there are standard $1 play/$2 3 plays except MMr which is just always 1 play for $1 no matter how much you put in.

I really want to complain more and get the game set up better, but I don't want to be accused of making things easier just to beat somebodies score. The struggle is real!

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

Those old Bally/Williams games are actually a pain to set to 3/1$, you have to go into custom pricing and set the credits, pulses, and bonus levels. It can be done, but takes a bit to figure out. Operator might just not be able to sort it out, are most the other games Stern?

It's a CGC remake, should be easy to change in the settings

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-water-with-mrs-over-high-scores?tu=Haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.