Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jhanley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20180221_044051 (resized).jpg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago

The Mountain Three Wolf Moon t-shirt is a great review read too if you have 17hrs to spare...

amazon.com link »

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Have you seen the reviews of that stuff on Amazon? It's honestly some of the funniest shit I've ever read on the internet ...

amazon.com link »

That's funny.

If an adult eats a handful and can't possibly stand up from the pain, a child that eats a whole bag would probably die.

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The kids that eat the whole bag of sugar-free gummi bears are insane

If I tried that I'd probably have to spend the rest of the day in the bathroom. . .

Edit: Just read the reviews. (Tear still in my eye from laughter). I guess I would not be the only one. . .

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

If I tried that I'd probably have to spend the rest of the day in the bathroom. . .
    Edit: Just read the reviews. (Tear still in my eye from laughter). I guess I would not be the only one. . .

I just read a few as well...they we're pretty funny.

From what I gather, these are basically exlax in gummy bear form, lol. Dangerous!

#55 3 years ago

yeah they are awesome!

Quoted from gweempose:

Have you seen the reviews of that stuff on Amazon? It's honestly some of the funniest shit I've ever read on the internet ...
    amazon.com link »

#56 3 years ago

I don't know, some of those reviews read like a teacher gave their students a creative writing assignment.

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

The world is full of idiots. This is really darwinism at its finest, eh?

Yes it is!
    I just googled bulletproof vest fails and some of the videos are scary stupid!

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Move along Hot Water Challenge. Say hello to Dragon Breath

I could see kids downing a bunch of these thinking "Brain Freeze" is cool.

#59 3 years ago

What's even scarier,these kind of people can be driving a car right next to you!
    I also think it's amazing,that I don't see an accident every five minutes, while I'm out driving. I'm starting to feel safer on a golf course.

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

The Mountain Three Wolf Moon t-shirt is a great review read too if you have 17hrs to spare...
    amazon.com link »

That's one of the funniest reads ever.Laughed my ass off.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside