(Topic ID: 163339)

Hot shots translight needed

By codered9394

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is the game any good? I've seen a couple come up for sale and I've wondered how they play.

"No" and "Below average".

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do you like any of those era Gottliebs, BK? Like from '85 to '92.

Bounty Hunter, El Dorado ('84 though), Victory, TX-Sector, Amazon Hunt II, Bone Busters Inc, Class of 1812, Title Fight, Robo War, Cue Ball Wizard, Stargate

Most Premier titles are below average. All listed above are average or above average. Best of the lot is probably Stargate, Victory, Bone Busters, or Bounty Hunter.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

I wouldn't call them below average, just very simple games. They are not on par with Williams and Bally games of the same era but they have there place. I find these quite fun and addictive. This game alone gets played more than any other I have when friends come over.
Market value shows that these games are not well liked. For the money you can get them for it's a great addition, especially if you have friends new to pinball. I see people listing for $1,200 to $2,500. If you can get for under $800 working then it's not a bad deal. My next purcase will be a Teed off. Looking forward to this one as long as I can find at a decent price.

They are NOT on par with any games made by BLY/WMS regarding entertainment. Especially the entire System 11 lineup. Construction quality for boards was equal. Platforms quality was not. Many were parted or thrown out.

I forgot one game that was gameplay solid.

Tee'd Off

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-shots-translight-needed?tu=xtheblackknightx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.