photo 1 to delete (resized).jpg
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
#1 6 years ago

Greetings all. I have a 1973 Hot Shot with a bad backglass. I will eventually get a repro from BG, but that is not in the budget right now. Would someone be able to email me good, clear pictures of a backglass so I can do some touchup? The images on the internet are not good enough resolution to manipulate in a paint or photoshop program. I need to be able to print sections of it and put it behind the backglass as a template.

#2 6 years ago

My backglass is pretty shot as well so I have no idea if this will help. I used my wand scanner to scan my glass in pieces. I was GOING to combine everything into one picture but my photo editor is trying to die handling 6 5000X7000 images. I'll upload them here in hopes that maybe you can do some editing magic and make something work.

I'm currently waiting on my bgresto backglass myself. If you still need a template whenever that gets here let me know and I'll do what I can

IMG_0034.JPGIMG_0034.JPGIMG_0035.JPGIMG_0035.JPGIMG_0033.JPGIMG_0033.JPGIMG_0032.JPGIMG_0032.JPGIMG_0030.JPGIMG_0030.JPGIMG_0031.JPGIMG_0031.JPG

#3 6 years ago

Good morning and thanks for helping! Would you be able to take a one shot scan of the letters 'A GAME OF SKILL!' Some of the letters are missing in the images you posted. Also a one shot scan of the little red dude above the girls' head? Much appreciated! Do you think since BG is making your glass, they would make a second one and give us a little discount? Just a thought...

photo 1 to delete (resized).jpgphoto 1 to delete (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

I'll see what I can do later on tonight. I'll keep further correspondence to PMs so I'm not cluttering the thread with massive pictures quite as much.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-shot-backglass?hl=kingofkoopas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.