(Topic ID: 157054)

HOT new mod!!!

By MustangPaul

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMGA0368[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0448[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0450[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0449[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0446[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0444[1]_(resized).JPG
    #1 8 years ago

I had the vision and beatmaster made it happen. You all know of Bobs Shooter Housing Light-Up that he made and has been selling for a while now. I have them on many of my games so I contacted him to see if he was up for making a custom one for my T3. He was all for it so I sent him the inner metal frame of the gun shooter, which has the mounting plate welded on from my T3 and he fabricated a perfect fitting, plun-n-play plate light up for the game. WOW does it look GREAT! Super easy to put on too, unplug the shooter, remove 3 bolts, put the light up on the plate, put the bolts back on and plug the connectors together and your done. Super easy.

I added my own flair to the look of it by replacing the 3 bolts with clear plastic nuts and bolts. Oh man it's REALLY over the top now!!! As the plastic bolts pass through Bobs light up plate they transmit the red light and now light the heads of the bolts red also. It's icing on the cake...cherry on the top... Well here's some pictures, you be the judge.

With my Leg Light-Ups the front of the cab is just insane now.

Big thanks to Beatmaster Bob.

and if you want one for your T3 ask Bob.

IMGA0444[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0444[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0446[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0446[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0449[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0449[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0450[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0450[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0448[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0448[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0368[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0368[1]_(resized).JPG

#2 8 years ago

The lite up bolts are insane! Now we need this for The Shadow.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from GRUMPY:

The lite up bolts are insane! Now we need this for The Shadow.

Yeah cool, send him a pm and I can give ya the contact for the bolts.

#4 8 years ago

thanks for the kind words paul. hey, i'm always up to the challenge.

Wasn't sure how it would look since i only had a part of the gun but i see now and it looks great.
    the bolts are a nice touch.

#5 8 years ago

Hey Bob.....it turned out exactly as I envisioned it, your a great craftsman. Now if you could only light up the coin door.

#6 8 years ago

lollll, the coin door would be a bit too much but i'm working on something else.

#7 8 years ago

Looks sweet, nice work Paul.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from BR80:

Looks sweet, nice work Paul.

Thanks, but Bob deserves most of the credit.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-new-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.