(Topic ID: 73603)

hot girls draped over pinball machines calendar

By cdnpinbacon

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20131215_124315.jpg
    P1010015.JPG
    P1010011.JPG
    image-74.jpg
    woz2.jpg
    888294_zpsde073ab0.jpg
    image-824.jpg
    3oxxfk.jpg
    There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

If you are possibly dressing them to the theme of the pin, I would go with:
    Playboy
    CFTBL
    TOTAN
    WOZ
    Tron
    DESW
    Baywatch
    Genie
    Embryon (obvious reasons)
    Scared Stiff/EATPM
    Flintstones
    Guns n Roses
    (Oh wait, I meant to say how sexist this is. Insert rant here, blah blah.)

image-824.jpg 16 KB

That's January for sure!!! Need pics of machine..preferably owners here!

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

Keep in mind, if you're going to print more than 1 for yourself, and sell them, you need to get signed releases from the models and copyright holders of the images... can't just snag images off the net and do this

That's why need pinside models...also be a good fundraiser for pinside!

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

I have the Embryon. Ready to host the top model for a series of pictures...

Yep. But you are a moderator and a lady so we won't complain. Lucky you.

Quoted from BestShot31:

Additional suggestions to the list where sexy girls would blend in well with the machines:
    Theatre of Magic
    Cirqus Voltaire
    Metallica
    The Machine:Bride of Pinbot
    Corvette
    Goldeneye or
    Bad Cats
    Elektra
    Wheel of Fortune
    Austin Powers
    Dolly Parton
    Rolling Stones
    Sports themed (with cheerleaders):
    NBA Fastbreak
    NBA
    Nascar
    Rollergames
    Monday Night Football
    NFL Football</blo
    AWESOME list ...Hollar OUT TO MODELS FOR NFL NASCAR PLEASE

would she do?

888294_zpsde073ab0.jpg 66 KB

That's perfect

Quoted from ronlisa:would she do?

888294_zpsde073ab0.jpg 66 KB

BIG TIME!

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

Beyonce on an AC/DC? » YouTube video
    In the process of searching for that, I also found that she owns a Fireball!

Wow ..That's interesting....Beyonce is super hot!!!

#55 10 years ago

What we need isn't girls draped over the machines, but rather real life recreations of the actual backglasses. Strikes and Spares, anyone?

#56 10 years ago

LOL!!! Shrekman! Earthshaker is actually 1 that we got rid of. I had said that it's redeeming quality was the shaker motor, but now I have a shaker in AFM, SM, and Met so didn't really need ES anymore!

Here are a couple from Bad Cats my personal fave that he still has on his phone. His fave is still the ones he took with Road Kings...

Phoebe

P1010011.JPGP1010011.JPG P1010015.JPGP1010015.JPG
    #57 10 years ago

Alright Phoebe! You walk the walk and talk the talk! And ..... you restore games, awesome.

Steve

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

that would either work, or you'd be labelled the town pervert.
    Do us all a favour: if you're going to post the ad, leave the words "pinball machine" out of it.
    : )

BIG leafs win last night

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

LOL!!! Shrekman! Earthshaker is actually 1 that we got rid of. I had said that it's redeeming quality was the shaker motor, but now I have a shaker in AFM, SM, and Met so didn't really need ES anymore!
    Here are a couple from Bad Cats my personal fave that he still has on his phone. His fave is still the ones he took with Road Kings...
    Phoebe

P1010011.JPG 264 KB

P1010015.JPG 225 KB

Thank you so much!!! Need your month preference. You are gorgeous!

#60 10 years ago

Phoebe

P1010011.JPG 264 KB

P1010015.JPG 225 KB

Phoebe

P1010011.JPG 264 KB

P1010015.JPG 225 KB

Phoebe

P1010011.JPG 264 KB

P1010015.JPG 225 KB

Could use a few more for the page layout..AWESOME PICS!..Merry Christmas sweetheart!!!!!

#61 10 years ago

Phoebe

P1010011.JPG 264 KB

P1010015.JPG 225 KB

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Wow ..That's interesting....Beyonce is super hot!!!

I wonder how many famous people are into pinball, on pinside, and how many would be willing to send a picture?

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

3oxxfk.jpg 28 KB

Awesome credentials, ..i have access to a 3d printer

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

Beyonce on an AC/DC? » YouTube video
    In the process of searching for that, I also found that she owns a Fireball!

Does Anyone know Beyonce and if she could please tweet us a picture of with

Quoted from vid1900:woz2.jpg 24 KB

Perfect for a dark version....walking dead and breaking bad pinball please.

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I wonder how many famous people are into pinball, on pinside, and how many would be willing to send a picture?

She is famous, has been for years.

Thanks Phoebe, I hope I didn't just talk you into anything that's going to develop a strange fan base for you. Pinball groupies are the worst

And yes, I figured you might be into shaker motors

Shrekman - The original pinball groupie/

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

How's this:

image-74.jpg 17 KB

Quoted from Taxman:

Hey Phoebe. I have about 7 System-11 games you can "drape on". You might like Earthshaker, but as for the costumes Elvira will be my choice.
    I hope all is well (tell Lar to send me those pictures)
    Dave -

I would add Future Spa, Raven and Hardbody to the list, but I am twisted...
    edit: added Bride of Pinbot...</blockquo
    ..Thinking same with pinbot ,ladies are going to need to step it up...not much time left.
    #66 10 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Thanks Phoebe, I hope I didn't just talk you into anything that's going to develop a strange fan base for you. Pinball groupies are the worst

She's super hot!

#67 10 years ago

Phoebe

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from TK2012:

You dont have to hire girls. They are right here with the wives & girlfriends of pinsiders. Send your pics to Wolfmarsh and he can go from there. If he dont want the job let`s vote on it.

Right on the money..needs to happen fast so everyone can have a copy for Christmas

#69 10 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

Alright Phoebe! You walk the walk and talk the talk! And ..... you restore games, awesome.
    Steve

Thanks "brother" Steve! (Maybe you could organize a CARGPB calendar since you are #1 you could be January I'm sure we could find a leopard skin speedo for you to pose in...LOL!! )

Quoted from Taxman:

LOL!!! Shrekman not sure about the famous thing, I guess hubby always says I was never the "shy" one in the family!

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Thank you so much!!! Need your month preference. You are gorgeous!

If it was something for Pinside I would be ok with it. My husband always has the Bad Cats one as his wallpaper for January, he says that helps keep him warm when its cold out! Also that is my birthday month so I would go with January.

Phoebe

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

That's about the best i can do for famous, beer league hockey.. I'm the guy in the middle top row, ..makes me think..call out to any Quebec or Alberta snow babes???

IMG_20131215_124315.jpgIMG_20131215_124315.jpg
    #71 10 years ago

LOL. I'm too old to walk the walk anymore ... not a pretty picture. Aack!

Steve

Thanks "brother" Steve! (Maybe you could organize a CARGPB calendar since you are #1 you could be January I'm sure we could find a leopard skin speedo for you to pose in...LOL!! )

#72 10 years ago

LOL!!! Shrekman not sure about the famous thing, I guess hubby always says I was never the "shy" one in the family!

If it was something for Pinside I would be ok with it. My husband always has the Bad Cats one as his wallpaper for January, he says that helps keep him warm when its cold out! Also that is my birthday month so I would go with January.
    Phoebe

For sure, you can count me in for a yearly subscription!
    Thx again to you and your husband phoebe! Still missing 10 months, unless the crazy Dorothy counts...I'm sure there are tons more hot babes on line.

#73 10 years ago

Here are a couple from Bad Cats my personal fave

Is there a way to give more than 1 Thumbs Up??

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Is there a way to give more than 1 Thumbs Up??

Dude, that's not your thumb

#75 10 years ago

All right, don't get too carried away about it or there won't be any other volunteers lol.

Definitely looking good though.

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Hot Damn! Phoebe for the win!

I second that!

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-girls-draped-over-pinball-machines-calendar/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.