Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3v4817.jpg
    whiny.jpg
    AliciaCrowley.jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Tonight was a fun one.

Got my Girlfriend to Dress up as Alicia Crowley for the Spooky Pinball Contest.

Check it out and vote for Entry #11!:
    http://www.spookypinball.com/alecia-crowley-contest/

AliciaCrowley.jpgAliciaCrowley.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Er um.... pics or it didn't happen

#3 10 years ago

Not to burst your bubble but entries had to be in by the end of June so that people could vote the whole month of a July I thought. Unless they extended it.
    But enough with the particulars, let's see some pictures!

#4 10 years ago

Pix Please.....

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Er um.... pics or it didn't happen

This.

#6 10 years ago

Y'all played Shrek, didn't you? Pics or it was all Shrek .

#7 10 years ago

Lamest post in the history of pinside. You deserve a ban. If she's so hot please contribute to the CITPP thread as I don't think there was much original content in that thread...

#8 10 years ago

Scroll down on this page:
    Submitted photos are posted.

#9 10 years ago

The Picture is finally up, submission #11 VOTE!

#10 10 years ago

Nice, in a creepy zombie kinda way.

#11 10 years ago

Nice....I think?

#12 10 years ago

I like it. But already voted for the little girl's drawing.

#13 10 years ago

I cant really tell, can you post some more pics?

#14 10 years ago

I like that one the best so far but, I had already voted. Are they extending the contest deadlines? If so the vote needs to be reset.

#15 10 years ago

They are allowing submissions beyond the deadline.

I figured for this picture it was only appropriate to be past the dead line.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from skristof:

Tonight was a fun one.

Nice job! Where are the outtakes?

You all are creaming me on this contest.

#17 10 years ago

She totally rocked it...nice job on the body paint, the shading came out really nice.

You got my vote.

#18 10 years ago

Nice pic! I was almost thinking of having my girl do the same thing!

I LOVE the spirit of the contest but I must say that the voting system is obviously severely flawed and you don't stand a chance.

For example, Submission 10 wasn't entered in until a few days after July 1st and on day one (within the first few hours) got ~800+ votes and I can for damn sure tell you they weren't "unique visitors" or just site-traffic that stopped to vote a for a great drawing by a cute girl....

Oh well, it is what it is. Good luck!

#19 10 years ago

Yeah, I emailed the owners of the site... Hopefully there is a way for them to prevent votes to continue the way that they are.

#20 10 years ago

Cool pic!

#21 10 years ago

Disappointed to see a flawed voting system.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

I'm disappointed that entries can be added after July 1st. Also disappointed to see a flawed voting system. Contest was supposed to be anonymous.

I mean, anyone who entered after july 1st though has a disadvantage theoretically?

#23 10 years ago

Maybe they've got a way to tally votes based on unique IPs. Adding late entries isn't a big deal though.

I just figured I picked a really bad week to deactivate my facebook because I couldn't spam all my "friends" with "Vote for me!" status updates.

#24 10 years ago

There were only five of us in the contest on July 1st. It looks like extending the deadline simply brought in the desire to not only cheat, but throw "anonymous" voting out the window.

I like seeing the new entries but as to the contest, it is now baked.

Quoted from jrivelli:

I mean, anyone who entered after july 1st though has a disadvantage theoretically?

#25 10 years ago

Charlie stated originally that he would start the voting on July first but you could enter after that, you would just have less time to be voted on.

#26 10 years ago

There were only five of us in the contest on July 1st. It looks like extending the deadline simply brought in the desire to not only cheat, but throw "anonymous" voting out the window.
    I like seeing the new entries but as to the contest, it is now baked.

whiny.jpgwhiny.jpg

#27 10 years ago

I will check it out and vote. Nice pic of Sammy Hagar Rob. I guess he has always been the red rocker.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from skristof:

Tonight was a fun one.

I would have voted for you had you recreated the nipples correctly

#29 10 years ago

A+ for effort.

Nice work. Pass the compliments on to your SO.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

I would have voted for you had you recreated the nipples correctly

lol

Quoted from mrbillishere:

A+ for effort.
    Nice work. Pass the compliments on to your SO.

Nice work.

#31 10 years ago

Looks great.

#32 10 years ago

Great job!!!!

#33 10 years ago

I think I see areola.

#34 10 years ago

Just watched entry 10 get 500+ votes in just under 10min... I kept clicking refresh and they literally gained almost a vote a second.... Nice....

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Just watched entry 10 get 500+ votes in just under 10min... I kept clicking refresh and they literally gained almost a vote a second.... Nice....

Bot voting.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I see the same thing.....I found that entry 10 was also the lamest of the bunch

#37 10 years ago

I think this just about sums it up....

***** pic removed****

* * * Pic Re-Added minus the "language" * * *

3v4817.jpg3v4817.jpg

Post edited by absocountry2 : Pic removed for language

#38 10 years ago

Clearly the contest is borked.

#39 10 years ago

Ya, but It also gave me an excuse to make a fun meme

#40 10 years ago

There are a ton of votes overall. I have no idea what that site's traffic is, but 8200 votes overall? come on, lol

#41 10 years ago

where are the pics of the hot girls...i dont want to go to a link.....

#42 10 years ago

I say throw out any entry that has more than 1,000 votes. I mean, come on, who we kidding here?

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

I say throw out any entry that has more than 1,000 votes. I mean, come on, who we kidding here?

I suppose, but what is stopping the rest from attempting whatever the others are doing and getting like 600? Sounds like it would just scale it down.

"Ok, let's bot vote this, but not over 1000" - seems like that'd be the mindset, no?

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

I dunno. Mine bumped up to fourth place over night with over a thousand now. I only voted once the day the contest started...

#45 10 years ago

Here comes a 7 way tie @ 999 votes

#46 10 years ago

I think we all deserve a prize!

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Here comes a 7 way tie @ 999 votes

Ipods and translites for all!

#48 10 years ago

Looks like they're making some progress with the voting and here's a message via Charlie's Facebook.

CONTEST VOTING HEADS UP.... We've found a cure for the incognito window, so soon the voting will be what the counts ACTUALLY ARE! Fairness rules. All multiple votes from the same IP location will be deleted.

#49 10 years ago

I am glad they figured out a way to even the playing field. I hope it is legitimate.

#50 10 years ago

Entry 7 is still winning by a wide margin because it was the best entry before 11 and got all the early votes.

I guess that's the perks for making the official deadline.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hot-girls-and-zombiesand-pinball/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.