(Topic ID: 195365)

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW!

By Hoser

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hoser
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Vote for Multiple Adjustments you would like to see added to the Stern Star Wars Code (Read 1st post for more details):”

• Disable Hyperspace Hurry-Ups during the 4 Mini (Hot Dog) Wizard Modes 18 votes
    9%
  • Mode Shot FanFare Sound Effect out. Mode Shot Specific Sounds in. 27 votes
    14%
  • No Collecting Tie Fighters during Multi-Balls. (But can still Stack if Qualified beforehand ... see post for details) 13 votes
    7%
  • Max 25x Multplier: Change the DOUBLE Shot Multiplier effect to +5X 13 votes
    7%
  • If you Shoot a lit Planet, only it's mode 17 votes
    9%
  • A Trash Compactor Mode! 30 votes
    15%
  • Premium/LE Use that Hyper Loop CREATIVELY! 32 votes
    16%
  • Dynamic Volume control over Hyper Ramp Sound Effects. 14 votes
    7%
  • Immersion! Story! Emotion! 36 votes
    18%

(Multiple choice - 200 votes by 56 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hoser.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Fact: Stern has already listened to public feedback on many occasions. Most recently, they even made the smart move of allowing Mode Stacking to be turned off.

Fact: The Star Wars Code still has time to mature. It already shows great potential. With it’s simple layout, code will make or break this pin’s future.

------

VOTE! I AM CALLING ON ALL PINSIDERS TO VOTE!

VOTE for MULTIPLE OPTIONS! PLEASE VOTE FOR ALL THE ONE’s YOU AGREE WITH. Read below for a description of each.

So ... Here are HOSER’S 9 DREAM STAR WARS CODE ADJUSTMENTS:

------

What: Disable Hyperspace Hurry-Ups during the 4 Mini (Hot Dog) Wizard Modes.
Why: Who can enjoy these climactic Mini Wizard Modes if continually interrupted buy the Hyperspace Hurry-up music and screen countdowns? Saw this during Destroy the Death Star. Less can be more. Focus on the Priority. The Mission you are on.

------

What: Mode Shot FanFare Sound Effect out. Mode Shot Specific Sounds in.
Why: Immersion. Sound Effects for each successful flashing shot should match the scene you are playing. Even better, have multiple different sound effects in each mode. Right now, that loud FanFare Sound on each shot is even covering memorable one-liners from Video Clips. Emphasize those Movie lines!

------

What: No Collecting Tie Fighters during Mutli-Balls! (But Can still Stack it if Qualified beforehand)
How:
- 35 kills QUALIFIES (but does not start) Tie Fighter Multi-ball.
- Then HIT CENTER BUTTON 5 times FAST to Start. (or make it 3 Bobble Tie Hits to start if you prefer)
- Again, no kills during another Multi-Ball, but if qualified before hand, the trigger could happen during any other Multi-ball.
Why: It is too easy (and safe) to build up many kills during other Multi-balls. Earn your right to stack! Plus more use out of the Button!

------

What: Change the DOUBLE SHOT MULTIPLIER effect to +5 SHOT MULTIPLIER.
Why: Slightly less outrageous scoring! The manual moving multipliers is a lot of fun, and pinheads will grow to like it over time, but a max 25X is more than enough.

------

What: If you Shoot a Lit Planet, only that Planet's Mode(s) are available.
Why: It makes no sense to shoot Endor Repeatedly and then be able to select a Tatooine Mission. Furthermore, it stops the exploit of always backhanding the Left ramp to start modes on harder shots.

------

What: A Trash Compactor Mode!
How: Either add to “Rescue the Princess” or be its own mode. Shoot every shot once, then finish with the Mystery Scoop for R2 to save them. This should be a TIMED MODE to give the feeling of the walls caving in (Think Hobbits Screaming during the Ringwraith Mode.) If not completed in time, you must start it again. IMMERSIVE TENSION!

------

What: Premium/LE Use that Hyper Loop CREATIVELY!

How:

Hoth – Take down AT-ATs with the Tow Cable! Make a few shots then hit the Hyper Ramp to circle Tow cable around AT-AT. Then hit a specific Stand-Up (within 3 seconds) to release cable. If not, a miss and try again. Maybe take down 2 or 3 AT-ATs to end mode? On pro, Horseshoe could simulate. The Hyper looping, great sound effects, and a massive shakered AT-AT falling would be IMMERSIVE!

Endor – Start Battle over Endor by locking 2 or 3 balls in Hyper Ramp. Those balls STAY UP TOP for most of the Multi-Ball to simulate X-Wings and Ties in a massive Space Battle. Gives the FEELING that action is going on outside of your objectives. Add those balls back into play DEEPER during the STAGED MULTI-BALL! If a player drains down to one ball, flippers go dead, balls are released and drained, and a new ball is put into play with flippers working again. Life goes on, but you can’t wait to visit that mayhem again!

------

What: Dynamic Volume control over Hyper Ramp Sound Effects.
Why: The Ball Looping Effect at max volume could get annoying quick.
How: Lower the volume of the circling ball after the first pass. Then, when you add a second ball to the upper level, the volume could build a little. Make it get louder with each ball added ... all the way to introducing up to the 6th ball. Epic and Exciting! Could give a chill up the spine if done properly, and become one of the most satisfying series of shots in pinball!

------

What: Immersion! Story! Emotion!

How: The game is fast, but every once and a while hold the ball a little longer for the Story under the glass. A dramatic start to an event! Pause for a Super Jackpot! Examples:

- In the original movie, after the rebels are briefed of their mission and before making the Death Star Run, Music cuts out (or is at a minimum) and you get noting but X-Wing engines firing up and humming. This makes the moment real. Anticipation. Gearing up for what you know is inevitably against all odds.

- Empire Strikes Back when the Hyper Ramp fails. You are directed to Shoot the Hyper Ramp, followed by it only making one revolution and the ICONIC HYPERDRIVE FAIL SOUND EFFECT. Memorable quotes from Han before and after and it feel like you are on the Falcon!

- A quick draw moment with the Center Button for Han and Greedo. (Like Indiana Jones shooting the attacker after Steets of Cairo)

- Game Specific Call-Outs from Billy Dee Williams? Heard him speak recently. He's still got the kind of charm that would bring the pin added personality!

- The point here is to cram in as many of these ICONIC MOMENTS that are IMMERSIVE and make them each stand out in their own way. Pick shots on the playfield that FEEL like you completed the same challenging tasks that your favorite Heroes did in the movies. STAGED MULTI-BALLS and Modes really open up the chance to tell all these little stories. Way more interesting that just shoot 4 Blue Shots...

------

*** I know you all have your own ideas, but for now, I ask that you “Stay on Target” and Vote on these adjustments. We need to make it CLEAR and have STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

VOTE! VOTE for MULTIPLE ADJUSTMENTS YOU LIKE!

And ADD A POST BELOW with the adjustments you like the most!

Hoser

#3 6 years ago

Thanks. I agree. Most people seem to agree that it shoots well and fast. All I want is for all of us to get the best experience possible out of this Dream Theme. Let's stay positive, constructive, and hope for great code! (Already liking code, but let's give it some soul!)

#8 6 years ago

Oh yeah, when I made the poll, while reaching with my pinky to hit control, I hit Enter by accident.

The result, one of the choices was incomplete.

The 5th survey choice should read:
"If you shoot a lit Planet, ONLY THAT Planet's mode(s) should be available.

#10 6 years ago

Thanks for your great ideas!

- Darth Vader Call-Outs = Immersion. My Favorite machine of all time is BK2K. Is Darth not the Black Knight?-

- Call-Outs on what to shoot for = Immersion. I'll take that over annoying Fanfare Sound Effects and the current Multiplier reset warning sound. Those take you out of the movie moments.

***My goal is to make things as clear as possible on what the masses want. I don't want to overload Stern with a billion ideas. I will eventually approach them with the ones that most people really want to see in the machine.

I will try to consolidate your ideas, and eventually add them to the appropriate selections above. Like Tweaks to my Tweaks.

In the mean time, help keep this thread fresh! Post stuff to keep it visible for others to discover.

Things like:

- Elaborate on why you liked any of the survey choices.
- Are you getting a Star Wars? Are you on the fence?
- Would some of these Code Adjustments sway you to commit to getting a Star Wars?

#12 6 years ago

Thanks Grimboys. You totally get it.

And audio cues are huge on a fast game like Star Wars.

I get so distracted hearing either the Hyper Hurry up music or Tie Fighter Hurry-up countdown when in a mode. Zaps the fun out of those iconic modes.

A simple iconic Sound Effect to indicate the start of one of those Hurry-ups would be sufficient when in mode play.

Come to think of it. Do they even really need to light the purple combos on top of everything else that is going on? Sure, count the combos. But keep the arrows free to show what you really need to hit.

#15 6 years ago

All valid points T-800.

I may have written a novel, but the goal is simple. Try to get people to show they care about the code and want it adjusted before stern can call it 1.0.

I can't write details in the survey, but if you read the 1st post, there are some clear and specific examples on how to the "Immersion" factor.

I choose to stay positive. Believe that Stern is working hard to make Star Wars the best that they can, and open to suggestions that could help.

As for the survey, I know the percentages get split. I don't care about those. I'm looking at the total # of votes. Get enough, and maybe Stern will think it important to look over some of the ideas?

#21 6 years ago

Thanks to all for self police-ing this Thread!

There will always be trolls and haters.

I'm happy to see that there are others who wish to remain constructive here.

Quoted from dnapac:

I think this is a great way to give a voice to the masses. Hopefully Stern takes some of these ideas and runs with them.

Who knows if they will listen, but if we talk enough, maybe something will make its way into the code. Better than staying silent and hoping they can read our collective minds.

Which options did you like the most, and why?

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

No hate. I like many Stern games. TWD premium, Tron LE and Metallica pro are 3 of the best games ever made. And how is it hijacking the thread when I suggest a valid additional poll choice? This thread is about trying to make Star Wars better. I believe the best course of action to make that happen is a do over.

Ha. That is very creative solution. A complete do-over.

To be honest, despite the lack of toys, I'm digging the simple layout. That's what allows it to be so fast. Throws me back to my BK2K days. The machine never got old, despite deeper games in my collection. Why? Speed and Character. That Black Knight taunting you throughout the game was priceless (and the awesome soundtrack).

As for adding poll choices, I can't edit it once created. And there is a limit. I wanted to make it a top 10. Pinside polls only allow 9 choices for some reason. I had to cut "Hire Billy Dee Williams for custom Callouts!" (added it to the Immersion details in original post).

Now that would add character in spades!

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

And....back to the topic. I admit...I haven't played SW. I have watch as much video,as possible and have a SW premium on order. The only thing with the Death Star is to destroy it, and this comes in only at certain parts of the game/movies. But the hyperloop...I think this could be used in multiple ways...including x-wing/tie fighter fights, etc. along with more video modes, such as a lightsaber fight using the flippers for control, or possibly using the center button for this.

I know things get lost in the shuffle with the massive read on my original post, but there are indeed so many ways to make use of that Hyper Ramp.

To date, my favorite Hyper Ramp thought is taking down AT-ATs with a tow cable.

Shoot the ramp to launch tow cable. Then ball simulates speeder circling the AT-AT with a few revolutions. Ball returns to flipper, and you must combo to a stand up target to release cable.

If successful, the AT-AT comes crashing down (with glorious sound and shaker activity.) If combo misses, it is a failed attempt and you need to shoot the ramp to circle it again. Take down 2 or 3 AT-ATs this way to complete a mode.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

What about a blaster mode with blaster sounds...video or not, flipper controlled of certain shots...just brainstorming.

A blaster video mode would be sweet. Shoot some Storm Trooper.

Some might hate me for this. But with 3 buttons, this would be a great time to bring back some wicked video modes.

I still don't get tired of the 3 in Indiana Jones. They managed to make them challenging enough to stay interesting.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

On the record (and I'm not trying to be negative, just voicing my opinion after about 100+ games on SW Pro) I'd like to capture things that I personally like about the code that I hope STERN keeps. Your poll doesn't give any option for things that people currently like and caters mostly to things you specifically want changed. Who knows if that's really what the "masses" want. Personally, I'd be bummed out if a lot of what is proposed gets changed.
- Mode Stacking. I think it's silly so many people are so excited that there's a menu now to turn it off when all they had to do was simply choose not to stack. seems weird to me that some people need to physically set their machine to something else other than simply pass, but I digress. As I've played more I'm learning which modes are easier or harder than others and which I want to bring into a multiball and those I do not. I like the extra strategy part of it and it makes the game more interesting. Couple that with being able to "complete" a character and move onto another character makes me want to further retain mode stacking so that it's a little more reasonable to actually have a chance at playing through all four characters.
- Shot multiplier staying as is with a max of 40X. One of the basic fundamentals of the SW code is the risk reward of building up the shot multiplier and having to choose between mode shots or the risky multiplier shot. limiting it to 5X or whatever plus a 5X takes away a big part of the fun. When I've timed it with 2X scoring and built that bad boy up, when you finally catch your breath, adjust the shot multiplier on the shot you want and then get the big payout, it's one of the most satisfying things I've found in pinball. Right up there with building your Zombie multiplier, hitting a mode shot with a multikill on it and seeing that huge payout on TWD.
- Hyperspace Multiball stacking. I've made it through all four planets, victory multiball, and not had hyperspace multiball happen on a game. it's challenging as is. maybe I'm not the best player in the world, but I don't seem to get it all that frequently. Stacking it in with another multiball doesn't bother me one bit. the more I play the game the more I understand what's going on. it is confusing at first, but I don't know that that is such a bad thing.
- Tie Fighter MB stacking. Another stacking MB specifically designed that way. I LOVE that I can glance up and see what my tie fighter count is and choose whether or not to use that as one more tool for trying to extend a planet multiball. maybe it's just what I need to complete the mode and get to Victory multiball.
Again, not trying to be negative, but just voicing another opinion from someone who has put in a good chunk of time on the game and is starting to unwrap some of the clever rules and code that has been put into this. I'll post my own personal suggestions and improvements when I get some more time on the game and really have a complete grasp on the rules and the intent behind them.

Hey there T-800. Glad to have you back in the discussion! Constructive stuff. I appreciate your perspective. There are two sides to everything. No censorship here.

This is a place to share opinions. I by no means am looking to push these ideas on anyone.

I'm just one guy with a vision of some ideas that could help the code along.

Just curious how many other Pinsiders like the options I've presented. So far they seem to be well received with only a minority of voters opposed.

Only time will tell. And time will weed out the options that people are indifferent to or dislike.

My goal is to see if any of them get a strong majority of interest. If so, send those to Stern, cross fingers, and maybe Star Wars becomes that much more Immersive!

To everyone visiting this Thread:

- Read the Original Post (more details in there)
- Post reactions (good or bad) to whatever stands out to you
- Remember to Vote (Multiple Choices allowed)

#42 6 years ago

Again. All valid points. As for the percentages, it's a bit of a mess because there may be some who didn't realize they could vote for multiple options. However, I was limited with my options for creating the poll. And my first time making one.

I must stress the following.

My poll is not a competition. It is a means by which to show what most of us want from the code.

I know that is a captain obvious statement, as the code is still be worked on.

You have stated your reasons for not agreeing with certain things. And I appreciate that. Trying to disprove my method serves no constructive purpose. I ask you to work with me for the greater good. Give me ideas of what you would like to see tweaked. Or pick the one idea I came up with that you like the most and tell me why you like it. Stay Constructive.

Who wants the Star Wars Code to be the best it can be?

Let's talk about it. And if anything comes up that people like in the 70%+ range ... let's ask for it!

At the very least, I trust Dwight Sullivan to knock this one out of the park as he appears very excited by the project. Maybe he will find some inspiration of his own reading though some of this???

Let's stick together and prove to Stern that we all share one goal ... and Awesome Star Wars!

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Hoser do you own a Pro, playing it on location or just going by videos youve watched?
Game needs more callouts, some modes have a fair amount but most dont.
The tie fighters must be collectible at all times to create a strategy of when to use/collect them to start Tie mball
The hyperloop on premium sounds are exactly same on Pro and are great and leave it the way it is activated and used but add Chewie and Han callouts during Hyperspeed Multiball like flying in Millinium Falcon
Shot multipliers works great as is dont change
I do like only being able to start the planet mode you shoot, that would be a good change
More right scoop shots need added to the modes because right now the scoop is under utilized
Game needs more individual character modes that only 1 character can play. Presently Lukes got 3 and R2 has 1. Leia and Han need at least 1 no other character can play
Tie fighter multiball is basicly Blackwater multiball, the jackpot callouts are good but Super jackpot needs to be more dramatic like GOT
Game needs adjustments in the settings for autolaunch strength and VUK shooter lane
Video mode wise i think it will be like Timeshock video mode but Millinium Falcon flying through asteroid field, hopefully action button is used to shoot during this video mode
Game will need 1 final grand wizard mode for completing all 4 characters

Thanks Phbooms! Now this is what I'm talking about. Nice review.

- Seems like people are digging the idea of only getting missions for the planet you just shot. No Endor Ramp exploit.

- More Call-Outs! For Sure.

- And missed that one, but yes More Character Specific modes would up the replay value for sure!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Your poll and your topic post are advocating to get some things changed that the majority of players apparently don't want changed. You should expect some opposition.

That is why I created the thread. To see if there is more or less opposition for these ideas. So far you are the greatest (and most vocal) opposition to many of them. And you are entitled to that.

I have a tiny sample size so far. To early to judge anything.

Give it some time. You've offered your thoughts. Let others do the same. Maybe we will learn something in the end. Maybe just a stalemate.

I am prepared to hear that all my ideas suck. But, if even just one of them is wanted by tons of Pinsiders, neat.

If not, life goes on.

#47 6 years ago

Oh ... and Phbooms,

I have played the pro a bunch on location. Lit all the Hot Dogs on my 10th(ish) game and started 3 of those Mini wizards in the same game. I got to see most of the modes, and it still felt like too much was going on.

I was left wanting to FEEL those iconic Star Wars scenes more than I did.

The Movie Clips are great, but the game is so fast, you need to feel immersed with sound too.

When I am constantly being interupted by the HyperSpace countdown (not even a mode) and Tie Fighter Hurry-Up music ... I felt as though I was missing a lot of the Mode content.

I am cool with keeping all those stackable multiballs in there. Just dial back the sound for them when in Missions (and especially Hot Dog Multi-Ball Mini Wizards!

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Hoth 1 has yet to be programmed/be selectable by any character right? I think this could be a cool mode for the snowspeeder scene. The shots could be hitting the right side of the inner horseshoe, each time the video could show the snowspeeder looping the cable around the AT-AT legs. Mode requires 3 or 4 of those loop shots (which could be cool as one amazing combo) to wrap the legs, and then tied into that, finish the mode off with a left ramp shot, play video of luke grappling up to the AT-AT and throwing the grenade inside. ball could be captured on the ramp and show the animation and then allow next mode start (if Endor is lit).
Trash compactor - not entirely sure how Dwight could integrate this as is, but I love the idea. Maybe it's lit by a certain number of pop bumper hits and then started by going to the right scoop? Mode could be cool where it starts with the left orbit and the right scoop lit for a few seconds, then the shots move in one step to the left side of the horseshoe and the right orbit, after a few seconds they move in again to the left ramp and right ramp, after a few seconds the final shot is the right side of the horseshoe. ball gets caught and animation shows. if you hit enough of the shots during the progression you survive. if not you get eaten by the garbage monster...

WOW! Awesome stuff!

Welcome to the constructive side.

Love it. Fabulous Trash Compactor idea!

And still hoping for the Hyper Loop integration for a Tow Cable on AT-AT for the premium/LE!

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

The pop bumpers idea is great. There not used for much and if they could make it so you need so many pops to progress through a mode id like that.

True. Come to think of it, is there another machine out there that uses a certain number of Pops to light up (qualify) an actual extra mode???

I know on Indiana Jones, after X number of hits, Super jets start. On Indy 500, one of the modes is to complete 30 jets. And on X-men, after a ton of pop hits, the Gambit Hurry-Up starts.

But after a bunch (let's say 50) pop bumper hits ... a NEW COMPLETE MODE becomes available ... strobe a lane (like left or right orbit) to start it. Fun stuffs. Like a hidden mode.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

BTW - Dwight, if you're reading this, anything I post, I do so freely, please use whatever you can! I love the rules on Star Wars so far and can't wait to see how this finishes up.

Yup. I waive all rights to anything I suggested originally in this post/survey.

Just food for thought Mr. Sullivan.

Very happy with the structure of the current code and the fresh innovative additions. Nice use of the 3rd button!

Some of these adjustments would be icing on the cake.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

This is a great idea for a mode involving the snowspeeder taking down AT-AT's, problem is there is already a mode in the machine that is basicly this. Escape the death star has you shoot the right side of the inner loop three times, then you have to shoot an orbit. So Dwight could turn the current escape the death star into hoth 1 and then completely redo escape the death star. I think its unlikely though. Maybe Hoth 1 shoudl be shoot the right orbit 3 times, for three wide wraps around the legs, and then the right inner loop 2 times for the take down.

Agreed. Those shots in the Escape Hoth mini wizard mode seem simple and early code.

Fingers crossed we get to tow down some AT-ATs in that mode. Horseshoe or Hyperloop, if synced well could really give the FEELING.

Think how hard it was to take AT-ATs down with the tow cable. They should make completion equally challenging. Force a Combo.

Just like Destroy the Witch King in LOTR and Cyclops completion in X-Men!

Hyper Ramp (wraparound) followed by combo to Bobble Head Standup Combo! Boom, cable released. Down goes AT-AT! (violent shaker effect!) Rewarding!

#59 6 years ago

Friday Bump!

Read 1st post and then Vote for what you would like to see in the Star Wars Code.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I had a huge response to this typed up. I would just be wasting the effort to convince anyone why I feel a lot of these are stupid changes.....so instead I'm just going to say...have at it. If you guys succeed in dumbing down and ruining a great game, all I can do is laugh. It's no wonder Stern is so paranoid about trying anything different.
Also LULZ....calling anything that requires ONE MODE COMPLETION to qualify a "mini-wizard"

Well Frax, at the very least, we share the goal of wanting the best Star Wars possible.

Anyone else hate almost all my suggestions? I'm all ears.

If not, share what you like.

Thanks to all who are participating in this poll.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

No hate. I like many Stern games. TWD premium, Tron LE and Metallica pro are 3 of the best games ever made. And how is it hijacking the thread when I suggest a valid additional poll choice? This thread is about trying to make Star Wars better. I believe the best course of action to make that happen is a do over.
Edit: I did vote for the second choice. Sound effects should match the mode you are in.

Thanks for voting.

Yup, I'd probably pin browser that loud fanfare out, but the game would really shine if every mode had mode specific sound effects for successful shots.

I heard this happening during Luke's Hoth mode with light saber sounds. That was cool. Leaves you wanting that kind of treatment in all modes!

#69 6 years ago

Hang in there dnapac! You drop out, and the haters win. There are still a ton of good pinheads on here. I've been helped on a number of occasions.

I look at it like this. Only 2 or 3 people out of 17 different pinsiders who wrote posts have S#@% on my ideas.

That ain't half bad.

My ideas may not be perfect. But seems to me that this small sample size shows I might be headed in the right direction.

I have learned a lot. I did not set up the poll properly. I also feel like I put out too much info on the original thread.

I will not give up. I have a plan.

Keep your eyes open people for a much simpler system for rating Star Wars Code ideas!

I'm gonna list them separately, one at a time. Yes or No style.

#73 6 years ago

Hey Gang,

I have decided to simplify things. One step at a time. One Suggestion at a time.

Go vote at this link for the Star Wars Poll#1(FanFare vs Mode-Specific Sounds.):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please

MAKE SURE TO POST COMMENTS. GOOD or BAD. BUT MOSTLY to post your FAVORITE STAR WARS SOUND EFFECTS and their Implementation in certain MODES!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 10.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hoser.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hosers-9-dream-star-wars-code-adjustments-vote-now?tu=Hoser and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.