(Topic ID: 54789)

Horror Theme pin - (Now with Poll! Please vote)

By hAbO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Horror based themed pin would you like to see Stern produce? (Pinside Max of 9 poll options)”

• Haunted Mansion (Based on Disneys ride) 40 votes
      18%
    • Scooby Doo 19 votes
      9%
    • Elvira 15 votes
      7%
    • Munsters 18 votes
      8%
    • Walking Dead 48 votes
      22%
    • Rob Zombie (Horror/Rock) 22 votes
      10%
    • Shaun of the Dead 4 votes
      2%
    • Phantasm 13 votes
      6%
    • Ghost Busters 38 votes
      18%

(217 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    rz_dead_city.jpg
    RZ.png
    RZ.jpg
    RZ2.jpg
    resident-evil-milla-jovovich.jpg
    ghostbusters_3_slice_01.jpg
    bill-murray-ghostbusters-3.jpg
    i_2.jpg
    futurepin.jpg
    i_6.jpg
    i_4.jpg
    i_1.jpg
    i_intro_flyer_3A2.jpg
    i_cap_upper.jpg
    i_cap_linda.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cptawesomest.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

Why has it got to be Stern? I really think the future of horror pins lies in the small new guys.

#41 10 years ago

I think really the only 2 pins on the list that i wouldn't be interested would be Rob Zombie (Musically, now house of 1,000 Copses or Devils Rejects id have some interest) and scooby doo. There are plenty of other ones that have been mentioned in posts and other threads. The horror collector community is massive and would eat a lot of these up.

#43 10 years ago

Walking Dead has the most mass appeal right now. If i had to pick a Zombie licensed theme id go Return of the Living Dead, Dead Alive, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, or even Resident Evil before Walking Dead though...

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I cant believe you guys arent tired of pins based off of something that exists already. I want to see more pins with ground up original design....

I want an original theme!! I was specific to put "licensed" in my post. The thread is focused around licensed specific pins so i was throwing in my 2 cents on the zombie subject. I'm stoked to see what Spooky is going to come up with for their original pin and all signs point to it being a part of my collection.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cptawesomest.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/horror-theme-pin-by-stern-now-with-poll?tu=cptawesomest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.