Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 523 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Sonic
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7874819 (resized).jpeg
    20841738_1628974497114905_7211153306228254625_n (resized).jpg
    20170522_213012 (resized).jpg
    20170522_214839 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1494 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1581 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1578 (resized).JPG
    Summer League Flyer 2 (resized).png
    Summer League Flyer (resized).png
    20170531_221526 (resized).jpg
    16473163_1257426224340797_406880530347740475_n (resized).jpg
    14542305_10154467881900528_4808157252886159274_o (resized).jpg
    6736812.jpeg
    GameRoom-TurkeyRunState_Park-Indiana_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aobrien5.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 10 years ago

Thanks for bumping this thread. I missed it previously. Just another one checking in from the Region. My brother lives in Lafayette and I still haven't had a chance to make it to MSA... shame on me.

2 weeks later
    #92 10 years ago

I actually may be at MSA Saturday night. Depends on whether or not my kid is still sick.

1 month later
    #116 10 years ago

See you there, warlock.

#119 10 years ago
    Quoted from Thunder424:

Dan just posted that MSA is open early (3 PM) on Saturday... PERFECT timing. Put the Blackhawks game on DVR, go play pin for a couple of hours, and watch the hockey game commercial-free. What could be better?

Careful it doesn't get spoiled!

1 week later
    #131 9 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Lowell IN. here. Previously lived in Highland, IN and Lansing IL. (5 minutes walking distance to the Indiana border)
    Seen some others from Highland and Hobart. that are near me.

Hello there DayDay. Too bad you don't still live in Highland, you've got a nice collection!

#134 9 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Lowell is about 25 - 30 min. drive down rt. 41 and about 3 miles east on route 2. I work in Tinley Park and make the hour long commute there and the hour commute back everyday. Hate the traffic around Highland/Munster area and I hate I-80.
    Once I get myself fully situated in the house, I plan to have more parties with a lot of BBQ smoked meat.
    This winter, we added ac outlets in the basement for each pinball machine and can be turned on and off with a simple light switch.
    There's a few machines in the collection that are tore down and waiting for my wife to complete paint restoration on the playfields. She's an oil painter and loves pinball. (I love her)
    Keep in touch. Hopefully you can come by one day.

Yeah, I work in the city and the traffic does suck around here.
    I wonder how many people with a collection of any size that doesn't have at least some torn down.
    Good luck getting everything set up! I need a new house so I can do something similar.

#136 9 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

BTW, let me know if you are ever looking to trade/sell your BSD. I would love to have this set up in the driveway on halloween for all the kids.

Will do, don't count on it any time soon, though.

That's a really fun idea.

5 months later
    #172 9 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Who's going to the Chicago pinball expo this year? If so, what days/time?

I'll be there. Hopefully Fri/Sat. We'll see.

1 week later
    #183 9 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

How many people normally show up to the tournaments?

There were probably 25 or so for this one last year.

1 week later
    #190 9 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

I've never played in a tournament. What happens when you come in dead last?

You get to go home early!

1 year later
    #342 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Getting ready for a major ass whopping on Sat. I've been to 4 Expos, 3 whorehouses and 2 goat-fuckings, but never played in a tournament. Never been so stoked for a beatdown.
    Last place still gets...a beer....so I'm good.

Should this be moved to The Confessional??

2 months later
    #360 8 years ago
    Quoted from tsveng:

The following link shows the registration status for each state as the 16 spots are being filled. Please let me know if there is a mistake for Indiana. Also, I would like to get a couple of alternate spots after the 16 are filled in case someone backs out later.
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournam…/…/state_registration.php

Thanks for doing all this, Tom! Here's the corrected link: http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/scs/state_registration.php

1 week later
    #364 8 years ago

Sucks for people not on fb.

Will the games be available Friday night for practice?

1 month later
    #392 8 years ago

Thanks for all you've done Tom. I think Tommy is a great choice.

4 weeks later
    #427 8 years ago
    Quoted from bkfiv:

I look forward to hearing more about this. I also like the idea of it being a restaurant so I can bring the kids during the day.

Exactly my thoughts. Expect some sort of league to run there, as well.

3 weeks later
    #450 7 years ago

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=13382#

Fyi. Tournament in NWI this Sunday. Hobbit didn't make it, Dirty Harry replaces it.

5 months later
    #484 7 years ago

Was just there last weekend. Place is great. Has always been busy when I've been in there. Not quite a line at the pins, but almost always someone on all of them. I'm trying to keep the lineup updated on pinball map.

Ghost busters
    Metallica
    Flash
    Space shuttle
    Judge dress
    Tales from the crypt
    Street fighter 2
    Mr and Mrs pacman

Just posted a new menu, too. Everything was pretty exotic but really good. Oh and they have a couple dozen arcades too.

8 months later
    #506 6 years ago

I'll just throw it out there that the NW Indiana league will be starting up again 7/13 as well. Don't think there are any pinsiders in our area that don't already know.

#513 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah sometimes I play good and sometimes I'm disappointed, but a night at pinball league beats a night doing about anything else to me.

Says the #1 player in the state and reigning IN champion.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aobrien5.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hoosier-pinside-club?tu=aobrien5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.