Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 523 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Sonic
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7874819 (resized).jpeg
    20841738_1628974497114905_7211153306228254625_n (resized).jpg
    20170522_213012 (resized).jpg
    20170522_214839 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1494 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1581 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1578 (resized).JPG
    Summer League Flyer 2 (resized).png
    Summer League Flyer (resized).png
    20170531_221526 (resized).jpg
    16473163_1257426224340797_406880530347740475_n (resized).jpg
    14542305_10154467881900528_4808157252886159274_o (resized).jpg
    6736812.jpeg
    GameRoom-TurkeyRunState_Park-Indiana_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#112 10 years ago

Tonight is the Main Street Amusements Monthly Tournament in Lafayette, IN. We hold it the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

Here is their website. http://www.msamuse.com/

Tournament starts at 8 PM. We use Brackelope App to run the tournament. It is a $5 buy in + coin drop, and all money is paid back out to the top 4 finishers. We use random pairings and random games. Doors open at 7 PM if you want to get some practice in, and many of the players head next door to DT Kirby's Bar/Restaurant afterwards for some delicious food and drinks.

Hope to see some new faces there, and sorry for the late notice, if you can't make it this month try to plan for next month's which will be April 15th.

4 weeks later
    #114 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Tonight is the Main Street Amusements Monthly Tournament in Lafayette, IN. We hold it the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
    Here is their website. http://www.msamuse.com/
    Tournament starts at 8 PM. We use Brackelope App to run the tournament. It is a $5 buy in + coin drop, and all money is paid back out to the top 4 finishers. We use random pairings and random games. Doors open at 7 PM if you want to get some practice in, and many of the players head next door to DT Kirby's Bar/Restaurant afterwards for some delicious food and drinks.

It's April 15th, the end of tax season and Main Street Amusements April Tournament, hopefully see some of you there tonight.

#122 10 years ago

I will be in town those dates. Door always open at my place to come and play as well.

1 month later
    #141 9 years ago

Yep I went it was really cool, on a side note any Hoosier pinsiders looking to sell or trade a Metallica Pro?

2 weeks later
    #144 9 years ago

I looked for my Fish Tales for a year before I found one, ended up having to drive to Cincinnati for one, but it was pretty nice. Just added the colordmd its awesome. Good luck with the hunt.

Also if anyone is interested in a Jurassic Park and/or Starship Troopers I will have both for sale towards the end of the week next week.

Just PM me or send me an email or text. [email protected] 574-596-2668

Thanks. -Tommy

#145 9 years ago

Jurassic Park is gone. SST still available $1500 OBO.

image-125.jpgimage-125.jpg image-65.jpgimage-65.jpg image-377.jpgimage-377.jpg image-120.jpgimage-120.jpg image-325.jpgimage-325.jpg image-543.jpgimage-543.jpg image-753.jpgimage-753.jpg image-281.jpgimage-281.jpg image-13.jpgimage-13.jpg
    5 months later
    #213 9 years ago

Hey everyone. flip Off Hunger tourney at my house Sunday. 10 am to 4 pm qualifying followed by finals . Main and classics. Check out the Facebook event page or PM me if you need any more info!

https://www.facebook.com/events/311710035698945/

#215 9 years ago

Tourney went great today. Raised $872, which will provide over 5000 meals in the lafayette area. Thanks to all those who came and participated.

#220 9 years ago

Man pin golf tourney this Sunday b

#225 9 years ago

I'm looking to sell my project black hole if anyone is interested feel free to text me for details. 574-596-2668

3 months later
    #244 9 years ago

Main Street Amusements Monthly Tournament tomorrow night 8 PM. Lafayette, IN.

#246 9 years ago

Just in time for new code.

2 weeks later
    1 month later
    #275 8 years ago

Next Tuesday is the Main Street Amusements Monthly Tournament for IFPA and WPPR Points, $5 buy in all money paid back to top 4 finishers, come on down and enjoy the fun. Its knockout format, with three strikes. Very Fun time, laid back, food and drinks at DT Kirby's next door to arcade afterwards. -Tommy

1 week later
    #281 8 years ago

picked up a Harlem Globetrotters today. It's players condition, playfield has touchups, backglass and boards all look good, no idea on playability. Have a friend with dibs but looking for back up plan as well because my money is tight with an AMH coming. $500 is what I paid and all I'm looking for just want it in the hands of a pinhead who will do her right.....if anyone needs pics etc just text me and I can get them tomorrow. 574-596-2668

2 weeks later
    #285 8 years ago

Gathering at my house June 28th, Sunday 2PM - 10PM just to hang out and play some pinball. PM if you are interested/need address. -Tommy

#287 8 years ago

Yep should be picking up June 21st, main reason for the gathering.

2 weeks later
    #290 8 years ago

Harlem Globetrotters project for sale $500, obo, looking for quick sale as I have a game I really want to buy. 574-596-2668 -Tommy

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harlem-globetrotters-project-for-sale#post-2530196
    // Error: Image 420052 not found //// Error: Image 420053 not found //// Error: Image 420054 not found //// Error: Image 420055 not found //

1 month later
    #294 8 years ago

My Metallica Pro LED for sale if interested contact me.

3 weeks later
    #307 8 years ago

Main Street Mayhem August 29th and 30th! Location Main Street Amusements, Lafayette, IN. Qualifying several hours both days. Two tournament banks. Modem sternament featuring all modern stern games. Wizards tournament featuring two Dmd games, two solid state games, two EM games. Also a side tourney featuring Americas Most Haunted. All money raised will be donated to project pinball! Custom trophies for AMH tourney, and other awards for main tourneys. 8 person finals in each main and 4 person on AMH.

1 month later
    #320 8 years ago
    Quoted from sadler28:

Zionsville, IN (NW side of Indy) here. New to this forum. I've had a JD for over a year now. Has a couple annoying issues that I'd like to fix myself. However I am new to the hobby and not very handy. Anybody I can contact for help on this machine? My neighbor has a Laser War in really bad shape. If someone makes house calls, could look at both machines while in the area.
    We've talked about heading to MSA forever. Need to make the trip. May be a able to make the Thurs night league happen now that golf season is pretty much over.

League is Tuesday nights. Load up your game and bring it with you MSA does repairs very reasonably and if you ever want to sell the Dredd let me know I've wanted one for awhile.

2 weeks later
    3 months later
    #371 8 years ago

Talked to k&k about a stern Ali a few months ago they seemed reasonable.

1 week later
    #379 8 years ago
    Quoted from sadler28:

Anyone know of a WOZ available to play in Central Indiana (Ft Wayne down to Seymour)? Debating on selling/ trading my JD for WOZ, but would like some time on WOZ before pulling the trigger on one. I'm not a huge fan of the theme, but my daughter would be. Looking for something completely different next to my Met Premium.

I literally just thought about doing the exact same thing, selling JD and buying WoZ.....decided against it due to theme not being of huge appeal to me, and not having enough time to know that I would really like it. There are few WoZ in the state though so you should be able to find someone to let you play.

1 week later
    #389 8 years ago

Just wanted to draw everyone's attention to a new Indiana league that will be starting up March 1st. Let me know if anyone has questions.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-super-selfie-league-lafayette-in#post-2992694

1 week later
    #391 8 years ago

Happy to take over, but not a problem if someone else wants it. -Tommy

#394 8 years ago
    Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Just don't pick the day of the Super Bowl for anymore tournaments and you'll be fine.

I prioritize pinball over super bowl. I'm weird!

1 month later
    #433 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

You are a little more than a hour away from me, which would make that the closest arcade to me.
    I was at MSA last night for the first time. Great place. Spent $32, mostly on Metallica and TWD. I would have loved to take part in the super selfie league but I couldn't figure it out.

Damn man, sorry we just updated to the new games as of the 1st as well. Next time you are up contact me, Tommy Skinner, 574-596-2668 and I can help you on anything related to the selfie league.

https://matchplay.events/live/lplsuperselfieapril

You can to that link and get registered for April's tourney, its completely free. Once at MSA just play the games that are in the tourney that month and snap a selfie with you and the score. This month games are Game of Thrones Premium, Demolition Man, Harlem Globetrotters, Captain Fantastic, and Metallica Premium. Just have to enter one score to be eligible for the finals at the end of the month, but obviously putting up scores on all 5 games helps out your seeding for that finals night. You can submit your own scores with the pictures through your phone from that site and then I just have to approve them as the director, or if you prefer they can be texted to me or emailed to [email protected].

Here is a guide they made to help explain submitting your own scores as well. https://matchplay.events/tournaments/super-selfie-league

I really hope you can make it back up before the end of the month to get some scores posted. This all goes for anyone else too, we just finished the first month and have our finals night this Wednesday. Unfortunately we haven't recruited any new players yet which is what I am hoping for with the selfie league, hopefully having a month under our belt and the weather getting better more of you will be able to come play and participate.

#435 8 years ago

Unfortunately I only typically make it there for official league nights and tournaments due to my work schedule. Teaching Monday-Friday, wrestling practices in the evenings, and working at the bar Monday, Friday, Saturday nights. Luckily on the occasional slow night I can sneak over for a game or two if I don't have any tables. But for the most part I can get people info via phone or email almost 24/7, and definitely during hours that MSA is open as I typically don't go to bed until around 1:00 AM most nights.

#437 8 years ago

Are you talking pro-wrestling or amateur like high school/collegiate wrestling?

#439 8 years ago

Yep Matt's son wrestled for a school that I coached against so we have common bond of pinball and wrestling, he is also a very good player. Finished first in last months so is driving the bus for finals Wednesday night.

2 weeks later
    #447 8 years ago

Go get up there and play in selfie league!

#453 8 years ago

Hey everyone, trying to bring a large tournament to Indiana. Would love to get several of you to participate. Information is here on this website https://lafayettepinball.wordpress.com/main-street-mayhem-tournament/ and there is also a facebook event that has been created for it. Online ticket sales/registration will be coming in about a month. Hope that we can get a lot of you to Main Street Amusements to participate! Tommy

#455 8 years ago

Yes IFPA event http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=13755# . You will be placed in groups based upon your day 1 point accumulation from the 7 rounds of qualifying. Each round you will be placed in groups with players closest to your point total so ideally you are playing people closer and closer to your skill level each round. It is fairly expensive but if you asked a lot of tourney players they drop that on a pump and dump style tournament easily in a two day tournament, it was also big with the hopes of attracting some highly skilled players to an awesome location. The format of the tournament though is designed to guarantee every participant 30 games of pinball in two days and ideally that should equal lots of fun. Meeting new people and getting to play some very new and unique games. Please feel free to ask any questions at all I want it to be as transparent as possible and ideally attract some new people to competitive pinball! 574-596-2668 [email protected] let me know if I can help at all! -Tommy

#457 8 years ago

Yes we will be slightly rearranging some of the stuff in there to allow for more space for the weekend. We figured out the exact calculations on coin drop and they are happy to host. They also host our league every Tuesday, as well as two different monthly tournaments. MSA just serves as host for the events and I will be taking care of the rest so it doesn't really add too much additional workload to them it just packs the place for two days. MSA has been great about hosting tournaments for us in the past as well, and when we have done charity tournaments they have even done matching funds for them. It is truly an amazing place and great for the pinball hobby. We are very lucky to have it!

#459 8 years ago

Yes we are up to 14 this month over 9 from last month! Not huge but if we could keep that sort of growth going I would be very happy. If you don't want to do a selfie time stamped pictures of scores are fine as well, just text or email them to me or you can upload yourself to match play.

https://matchplay.events/live/lplsuperselfieapril

10 months later
    #491 7 years ago

Anyone else going to Texas Pinball Festival?

2 months later
    #499 6 years ago

Our summer season starts in Lafayette June 27th! Feel free to come and join, we had 8 new members last season so don't feel that you need lots of experience or anything, to us its all about fun.
    Summer League Flyer 2 (resized).pngSummer League Flyer 2 (resized).pngSummer League Flyer (resized).pngSummer League Flyer (resized).png

#502 6 years ago
    Quoted from rdonohue13:

Id be interested in this if it were once a month. I'm really digging the Pinvault league in Indy but find it hard to go all the way to lafayette for a weekly league. To be honest Ive been having trouble making it to lafayette for the Monthly League though too!

Just come when you can, only your top 6 weeks count for scoring and you only need to attend half the weeks to play in the end of season tournament if you wanted to play in that.

#507 6 years ago

Should also mention Main Street Mayhem is coming up September 16-17 in Lafayette. Tickets went on sale about two weeks ago and we are down to 10-12 spots left. 48 player maximum matchplay tournament at Indiana's largest pinball arcade Main Street Amusements. More info here.

https://lafayettepinball.com/main-street-mayhem-tournament/

#508 6 years ago

And since the Hoosier club is busy today which doesn't happen often I picked up some EMs in a group package but didn't plan to keep them all so if anyone is looking for some project EMs let me know.

IMG_1578 (resized).JPGIMG_1578 (resized).JPG

IMG_1580 (resized).JPGIMG_1580 (resized).JPG

IMG_1579 (resized).JPGIMG_1579 (resized).JPG

IMG_1581 (resized).JPGIMG_1581 (resized).JPG

#511 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Tommy what do I need to do to get this league going down here? Being a complete newb to this my 1st guess would be people.
    Workin on that.
    And then.....? On that note I should be able to find time once a month to hit MSA. I'm doing myself a disservice by not.

Kind of like field of dreams man, start it and they will come. It's not for everyone but it sure seems to be for most people once they try it out. To me it's much more about the social experience. I love knowing on Tuesday nights I'm going to be out of the house and hanging with my friends. Yeah sometimes I play good and sometimes I'm disappointed, but a night at pinball league beats a night doing about anything else to me.

#515 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Says the #1 player in the state and reigning IN champion.

I had a lucky day, they happen.

Also starting up a new Novice league in Lafayette at a smaller location. Not IFPA associated and just to get people introduced to pinball. Smaller location with just 5 games but I hear the operator is trying really hard to keep them playing nice. We start this Thursday at 7PM down at Jerilees Pub in Lafayette. I'll be there to help organize and provide some coaching and I think we will have a few other people with some experience there to help do the same thing.
    Games are Metallica, Congo, Fish Tales, Prospector, and Baywatch.
    IMG_1494 (resized).JPGIMG_1494 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hoosier-pinside-club?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.