Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 523 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Sonic
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7874819 (resized).jpeg
    20841738_1628974497114905_7211153306228254625_n (resized).jpg
    20170522_213012 (resized).jpg
    20170522_214839 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1494 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1581 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1578 (resized).JPG
    Summer League Flyer 2 (resized).png
    Summer League Flyer (resized).png
    20170531_221526 (resized).jpg
    16473163_1257426224340797_406880530347740475_n (resized).jpg
    14542305_10154467881900528_4808157252886159274_o (resized).jpg
    6736812.jpeg
    GameRoom-TurkeyRunState_Park-Indiana_(resized).jpg
    There are 523 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
    #101 10 years ago

Greenfield here

#102 10 years ago

Hoping to head over to MSA this Saturday while I'm down in West Lafayette visiting family.

#103 10 years ago

Greenwood, reporting for duty!

#104 10 years ago

Southeast indy here!

#105 10 years ago

North Indy checking in--

Jesse

#106 10 years ago

If anyone is interested in joining the Lafayette league at MSA, tonight is the last night to join and still be able to play in the finals!

More info at:
    lafayettepinball.wordpress.com

#107 10 years ago

Bloomington here! IU! Louisville arcade expo was awesome. took me long enough to find this thread. lets keep it going guys!

#108 10 years ago

Anybody going to watch the tournament at Conseco tomorrow ? Some good games. Go Big Red...but lets face it...WI just buries teams. I think headed to Final Four. GO IU !

#109 10 years ago

Not going to the tourney, but will be watching the scores closely. Anything that gets me closer to filling out my bracket is worth of my attention.

#110 10 years ago

Can't afford the tourney this year. In the past it has been incredible. Just remember 2 things about bankers life fieldhouse. once you are in you can't leave and come back. It is a big10 sponsored event, so they don't sell booze. sneak in your own.

#111 10 years ago

I made it to MSA on Saturday night... looks like Dan has picked up some new games. GnR was there, along with a DM, and a Transformers that wasn't there the last time we were there. Always a fun time... and with a great neighbor in DT Kirby's for a quick bite before/after the games.

#112 10 years ago

Tonight is the Main Street Amusements Monthly Tournament in Lafayette, IN. We hold it the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

Here is their website. http://www.msamuse.com/

Tournament starts at 8 PM. We use Brackelope App to run the tournament. It is a $5 buy in + coin drop, and all money is paid back out to the top 4 finishers. We use random pairings and random games. Doors open at 7 PM if you want to get some practice in, and many of the players head next door to DT Kirby's Bar/Restaurant afterwards for some delicious food and drinks.

Hope to see some new faces there, and sorry for the late notice, if you can't make it this month try to plan for next month's which will be April 15th.

3 weeks later
    #113 10 years ago

Going to be going and playing in a leauge this thursday evening. Its at tylers tender in Schererville, indiana. Hope to see some fellow hoosier pinsiders there. Pratice at 8, 8:30 league starts.

#114 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Tonight is the Main Street Amusements Monthly Tournament in Lafayette, IN. We hold it the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
    Here is their website. http://www.msamuse.com/
    Tournament starts at 8 PM. We use Brackelope App to run the tournament. It is a $5 buy in + coin drop, and all money is paid back out to the top 4 finishers. We use random pairings and random games. Doors open at 7 PM if you want to get some practice in, and many of the players head next door to DT Kirby's Bar/Restaurant afterwards for some delicious food and drinks.

It's April 15th, the end of tax season and Main Street Amusements April Tournament, hopefully see some of you there tonight.

#115 10 years ago

Would love to come, but alas, that darn 3 hour drive really gets in the way. I'll be in WL this weekend, though. Hope to get a few games at MSA on the Fish Tales before it goes away.

#116 10 years ago

See you there, warlock.

#117 10 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

See you there, warlock.

went there once before but didnt stay to play. this time i am staying to play for sure.

#118 10 years ago

Dan just posted that MSA is open early (3 PM) on Saturday... PERFECT timing. Put the Blackhawks game on DVR, go play pin for a couple of hours, and watch the hockey game commercial-free. What could be better?

#119 10 years ago
    Quoted from Thunder424:

Dan just posted that MSA is open early (3 PM) on Saturday... PERFECT timing. Put the Blackhawks game on DVR, go play pin for a couple of hours, and watch the hockey game commercial-free. What could be better?

Careful it doesn't get spoiled!

#120 10 years ago

I think I'll be pretty safe... hockey isn't very big around Lafayette and as long as I don't check my texts, I'll be good.

#121 10 years ago

Spraynard, Tsskinne, & Tsveng,

I'll be in W Laf / Laf in June (around 7th - 12th), so I may try to get in contact with you around that time.
    I usually go to MSA a few times when in town.
    Looks like I won't be there for the May 20th or Jun 17th pinball tournaments at MSA.

Mike

#122 10 years ago

I will be in town those dates. Door always open at my place to come and play as well.

#123 10 years ago

elwood here, wheres jake? couldnt believe we had a little snow 2 days ago, gotta love those chemtrails right?

#124 10 years ago

This one's for you Columbus people--How do you like living in Columbus? What's the pin scene like? I'm considering a potential job down there.

#125 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Spraynard, Tsskinne, & Tsveng,
    I'll be in W Laf / Laf in June (around 7th - 12th), so I may try to get in contact with you around that time.
    I usually go to MSA a few times when in town.
    Looks like I won't be there for the May 20th or Jun 17th pinball tournaments at MSA.
    Mike

Sweet! I should be around.

#126 10 years ago
    Quoted from Spraynard:

This one's for you Columbus people--How do you like living in Columbus? What's the pin scene like? I'm considering a potential job down there.

Columbus Indiana?

What pin scene....

#127 10 years ago

Hoosiers represent.....................

#128 10 years ago

Lowell IN. here. Previously lived in Highland, IN and Lansing IL. (5 minutes walking distance to the Indiana border)
    Seen some others from Highland and Hobart. that are near me.

#129 10 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Columbus Indiana?
    What pin scene....

Ha, well there have been at least three people from Columbus in this thread, so who knows. Is it difficult to find games? How do you like living there in general?

#130 10 years ago

I've lived in Columbus all my life. It's all I know. Finding pins around here? I don't find them here, I go where they are I don't think I've ever bought a game in Columbus!

#131 10 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Lowell IN. here. Previously lived in Highland, IN and Lansing IL. (5 minutes walking distance to the Indiana border)
    Seen some others from Highland and Hobart. that are near me.

Hello there DayDay. Too bad you don't still live in Highland, you've got a nice collection!

#132 10 years ago

Yeah there are a few of us here in Columbus. John and I run into each other a couple times a year and I know another guy who isn't on the forums much but has a half dozen games.

I've bought some games here in town. But there is nothing on route anymore.

Its a small town. So not sure what you are used to so its hard to say. It's a relatively conservative area, but maybe less so than the areas around it.

#133 10 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Hello there DayDay. Too bad you don't still live in Highland, you've got a nice collection!

Lowell is about 25 - 30 min. drive down rt. 41 and about 3 miles east on route 2. I work in Tinley Park and make the hour long commute there and the hour commute back everyday. Hate the traffic around Highland/Munster area and I hate I-80.
    Once I get myself fully situated in the house, I plan to have more parties with a lot of BBQ smoked meat.
    This winter, we added ac outlets in the basement for each pinball machine and can be turned on and off with a simple light switch.

There's a few machines in the collection that are tore down and waiting for my wife to complete paint restoration on the playfields. She's an oil painter and loves pinball. (I love her)

Keep in touch. Hopefully you can come by one day.

#134 10 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Lowell is about 25 - 30 min. drive down rt. 41 and about 3 miles east on route 2. I work in Tinley Park and make the hour long commute there and the hour commute back everyday. Hate the traffic around Highland/Munster area and I hate I-80.
    Once I get myself fully situated in the house, I plan to have more parties with a lot of BBQ smoked meat.
    This winter, we added ac outlets in the basement for each pinball machine and can be turned on and off with a simple light switch.
    There's a few machines in the collection that are tore down and waiting for my wife to complete paint restoration on the playfields. She's an oil painter and loves pinball. (I love her)
    Keep in touch. Hopefully you can come by one day.

Yeah, I work in the city and the traffic does suck around here.
    I wonder how many people with a collection of any size that doesn't have at least some torn down.
    Good luck getting everything set up! I need a new house so I can do something similar.

#135 10 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Yeah, I work in the city and the traffic does suck around here.
    I wonder how many people with a collection of any size that doesn't have at least some torn down.
    Good luck getting everything set up! I need a new house so I can do something similar.

BTW, let me know if you are ever looking to trade/sell your BSD. I would love to have this set up in the driveway on halloween for all the kids.

#136 10 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

BTW, let me know if you are ever looking to trade/sell your BSD. I would love to have this set up in the driveway on halloween for all the kids.

Will do, don't count on it any time soon, though.

That's a really fun idea.

#137 10 years ago

Anyone going to Kalamazoo Pinball expo from Indiana? I'll be there tomorrow.

#138 10 years ago

I'm going to be at PATZ Saturday. Hope to see you guys there!

#139 10 years ago

I'll be at PatZ on Saturday. Heading up there just in a few hours.

3 weeks later
    #140 9 years ago

Did anyone get to go to the VFW show this past weekend? We went on Friday and had a blast.

#141 9 years ago

Yep I went it was really cool, on a side note any Hoosier pinsiders looking to sell or trade a Metallica Pro?

#142 9 years ago

I went Saturday and had a blast.

2 weeks later
    #143 9 years ago

If anyone has a Fish Tales for sale, I'm interested. Let me know.

#144 9 years ago

I looked for my Fish Tales for a year before I found one, ended up having to drive to Cincinnati for one, but it was pretty nice. Just added the colordmd its awesome. Good luck with the hunt.

Also if anyone is interested in a Jurassic Park and/or Starship Troopers I will have both for sale towards the end of the week next week.

Just PM me or send me an email or text. [email protected] 574-596-2668

Thanks. -Tommy

#145 9 years ago

Jurassic Park is gone. SST still available $1500 OBO.

image-125.jpgimage-125.jpg image-65.jpgimage-65.jpg image-377.jpgimage-377.jpg image-120.jpgimage-120.jpg image-325.jpgimage-325.jpg image-543.jpgimage-543.jpg image-753.jpgimage-753.jpg image-281.jpgimage-281.jpg image-13.jpgimage-13.jpg
    #146 9 years ago

Watchin NHL cup finals gm 4 down at Main St Amusements, and playin some pinball.
    Only a few people in here this evening.
    NYR still up 2 to 1 in final 2 minutes.

#147 9 years ago

Going up to MSA on Saturday the 21st. Longest day of the year! Anyone else going that night?

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Going up to MSA on Saturday the 21st. Longest day of the year! Anyone else going that night?

I still haven't had the chance to go up there...

#149 9 years ago
    Quoted from nicoga3000:

I still haven't had the chance to go up there...

Join us. We're going to eat next door at DT Kirby's. Simply awesome food!

#150 9 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Join us. We're going to eat next door at DT Kirby's. Simply awesome food!

Anyone from near the west side heading up that way? I hate driving on 65 late at night...It's like, my least favorite thing.

There are 523 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hoosier-pinside-club/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.