(Topic ID: 189524)

Hook pirate town

By garretswinning

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Hook Data East, 1992

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garretswinning.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So im trying to figure it out and no matter what i do even with glass out. How do you light the pirate special. It's supposed to light 1 of 3 things which is 10 mil, extra ball or special. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from astyy:

Are you running Chads Hook 5 update code? If not then definitely recommended but to my knowledge the pirate town awards are random you can't set them up.

im not running that. Not even sure how to go about it. If you could tell me how n where to get it that would be great

#5 6 years ago

Ok that sounds great and alot better. Im new to this and im not sure how to physically put this into the pin n what to download it to. Any way i can just purchase this and install it? Thanks for all the help

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garretswinning.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hook-pirate-town?tu=garretswinning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.