• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by hillierd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Hook Data East, 1992
#1 9 years ago

I just got the Hook Machine and I would like to reset all high games and have been unable
I did a machine factory reset and they did not change. Are these machine defaults or can I reset them to 0 and then play to get the high games

Thanks,

I tried the high score reset and it still did not work but I did find the High score and changed all of them to a low number and now they can be acheived

Thanks for your help

#2 9 years ago

In your audits/settings menu there should be a reset high scores to date option, if so set to on. You shoudl also be able to lower the top 5 or so machine default scores if you want in the audits menu as well.

#3 9 years ago

you can definately tell if they are factory scores if they are rounded like 15,000,000

1 week later
#4 9 years ago

I hate setting things on our hook. For some reason I can never remember the data east buttons to push. But, yeh, like thudbutt and all those scores are the factory defaults. You'll have to tell us how it plays.... How you're likin' it.

#5 9 years ago

You have to go through each of the 6 high scores, the first starts with "Pan The Man", and use the 2 audit buttons to set each one to 0. I had the same questions when I got my Hook. Hook has a designated name for the top 6 score positions. Once you set them to 0 and then play a game, you'll be prompted to enter your initials. I've had my Hook for a year and still love it, it's a very under rated machine IMO.

1 year later
#6 7 years ago

Hi, I am after some Hook playfield plastics and have looked everywhere can anbody help me out????????

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Louis, MO
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 275.00
Boards
PinSound
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Reedsburg, WI
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside