(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#168 9 years ago

I get winks from the ladies all the time, but it's usually because they have something stuck in their eye.

Okay. Back on topic. DONATE!!!

#179 9 years ago

I finally got around to donating (sorry for the delay!), and I only wish I could have donated more. But more money to Lloyd meant that I'd also have to donate more to St. Jude's, which is my charity of choice - I simply couldn't justify one without the other and couldn't afford both. On a music teacher's salary, this hobby is tough enough as it is!

But I wanted to publicly thank Lloyd for helping this noob get started in the hobby. For being so patient when I was stupid about pinball and when I couldn't even find my way around the underside of the PF. And for that phone call once which was such a thrill for me that I could barely comprehend what he was trying to say.

Thank you, Lloyd. And although you asked me not to call you Lloyd the Great in our emails, you are just that and more. I wish you all the continued success and blessings for you and your business that you so rightfully deserve, and I vow to stop by and see you and Prada the next time I'm in the Twin Cities. Much love from Jersey!

#196 9 years ago

I actually think people donating stuff in mini auctions is a great idea and a wonderful way to keep the money coming for LTG. we should easily be able to clear 15k with some donated stuff. I'd be happy to help with some when I get he next week from vaca. Anybody else have anything interesting?

#217 9 years ago

Use time.gov for the official time. That way, everybody knows exactly what the official time is.

#274 9 years ago

It would be great if somebody could YouTube some before and after footage of the inside of SS Billiards so that people can see what it looks like now versus what it looks like when the improvements are made. It would make donors feel really good about how their money was spent to help a great guy out, and save us the air fare to have to see it in person! Can anyone do that and post a link?

#298 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I am planning before and after pictures. And Charlie offered to do YouTube, which will happen.

Kris will keep track of what went where and for what, including donated items. So if anyone that donated would like to know, we can tell them.
Every cent will go into the business. And used as wisely as possible. So we get the best value possible.
LTG : )

Hey, Lloyd! I think everybody trusts you to spend the money wisely. That wasn't the point of my post at all. I just wanted to see your place before and after so I can see the result of people banding together to help a great guy. As far as my donation goes, I'd be happy if you bought Prada a steak and treated yourself to a nice dinner. You spend it how you see fit. It's my thanks to you for the help you've given me in the past, and I only wish I could have given you more!

2 weeks later
#590 9 years ago

I've never wanted to live in Minnesota before...until I heard about the cheese pump.

#594 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You are always welcome to move here, or visit.
Let me know in advance if it's a visit and I'll whip out the Cheese Pump just for you.
LTG : )

Thanks, Lloyd. You know, we say we'll "whip out the Cheese Pump just for you" here in Jersey, too. But it means something waaaaaaaay different.

#607 9 years ago

I'll tell you what...if Lloyd can finally convince Jack to make some JJP neon signs like I've seen at a couple arcades in Jersey, I'll buy Lloyd's so he can "freshen" up his window with some new neon bling! That would make 3 signs that I know Jack could sell...he keeps telling me they have to be made by a manufacturer that can make them sturdy enough for shipping. Mine doesn't need to be sturdy because I'm in Jersey!

Get on that, Lloyd...and we'll both have some nifty signs! Congrats on the epic fundraiser in your honor...you deserve it!

FINAL BUMP!!!

#637 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Wow, so now we're up to $15,040. This is amazing.

Yes...should be enough to buy a new killer cheese pump that can shoot cheese about fifty yards. Get one of those, and I am SO on my way to Minnesota, baby!!!

4 months later
#816 9 years ago

You deserved every bit of it, Lloyd. Thank YOU for all you do for pinball!

2 months later
#851 9 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

for the longest cheese pump keg stand.

Ugh. I'm so jealous. Can somebody please post pics to show us what we missed?

#853 9 years ago

I'm about to buy two tickets on United for you and your damn cheese pump. Isn't it about time for you to visit the JJP factory? Must ... have ... cheese ...

That New Jersey Easy Cheese crap just ain't cutting it.

1 week later
#880 9 years ago

Mmmm...nachos. I'm so jealous! Thanks for the pics, Lloyd!

#905 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I am sorry for those that couldn't make it. Either because I didn't get the word out to them, or other things going on. I've been promoting the refresh party since January 1st on Facebook, here, emails, and telling people. And it's been posted in the business since January 1st.
I gave up years ago trying to schedule events around others. Mine get trampled on anyway. The Pinball Circus I schedule a half year to 3/4ths of a year in advance. This party was scheduled in hopes that a couple surprises would be there. Which sadly weren't.
I did the best I could and sorry I couldn't please everybody.
LTG

You made me happy. I was just happy to SEE the infamous cheese pump.

1 month later
#922 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Bummed I could not be there that day. But check out the press on LTG
Great news for SS billiards
» YouTube video

I'm pissed they didn't feature the cheese pump.

1 week later
#932 9 years ago

That Lloyd is one fine lookin' dude.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.