(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunishersLEMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Yes he has devoted almost everyday of his life to this hobby, helping others and providing enjoyment to many for over 40 years. He now needs OUR help...

In one way or another everyone in this hobby has benefited from him.. He is a great person and I am proud to call him a friend!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Website blocked at work. What is the goal?

$8500 or whatever we can raise - more would allow additional upgrades, but anything raised will help

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Maybe he needs to start billing the manufacturers for tech support service.
EDIT - that's not intended to be snarky - hope no one reads it that way. I made it a point to go pump lots of dollars into his machines last time I was in the area. It was awesome to be able to play a BBB and some others I hadn't seen.

Lloyd will never change - he has a passion for this hobby and always is around to help.. He has come to my house at 130am to solder a wire.. I am proud to call him a friend... Even if he did charge it would help a little, he has devoted hos life to this hobby even though it hasn't provided much of a financial gain for him. He has given the community many smiles and helped tons of people.. I didn't take your reply as snarky BTW..

Let's just help the man who is always there for us~!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I have never met Lloyd, but he treats me like a long time friend.
When I hit a deer with my car years ago, he sent me something to sell on E-bay to use toward the repairs.
When I needed tech help, he answered my e-mails.
When I e-mailed asking him where he gets billiard supplies because I bought a pool table, what does he do? Sends me a set of NOS Billiard balls!!
He did all this without allowing me to pay him. He is the epitome of how the world should be.
I am honored to be able to donate to this very VERY generous man!
I wish to some day get to Hopkins, MN, but if not, know that he has impacted me more than anyone in the hobby.
Chris

And that is how he is all the time - dedicated to this hobby and helping others... Now is our turn to help him - He has been a staple of the community and this hobby - I am proud to call him a friend..

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Never met you LTG, when I saw this, I jumped all over it. I am proud to say I was the first to make a donation. Thanks for all you direct and indirect help with your contributions here on pinside. Can't wait to meet you someday!

You have a standing invite - and can stay with me - I live a mile from SS and visit Lloyd and Prada regularly.. thanks for helping

#28 10 years ago

Sorry double post

#57 10 years ago

Let's blow the roof off this and raise enough to get a Luci pin for us all to enjoy at SS too!!!!!

Happens to be a pin Lloyd would gladly buy next if he could.. He talks about it all the time

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Too late lloyd, already getting excited!
Thats kinda what I was thinking too. Worst case sceanario is that I bring home extra ribs and I have no problem with that.

Dont worry I will make sure no extras Ribs are my favorite

#119 10 years ago

This couldn't benefit a more deserving person or place - Lloyd I am proud to call you a friend and the community is very lucky to have you and SS... Thank you very much for your dedication and life devotion to providing a place for people to enjoy and all the help you have given.. There is no amount that could be given to repay that.

I know you live a trim existence and it surely would have been easier and financially beneficial for you to have given up a long time ago - thank you for not.. I am eternally grateful

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from buffaloatx:

Here is the tracking information from Mueller pool supply for my donation to this worthy endeavor.
FedEx 223864670303743
I hope they are used in good health!
JLB

Thank you for helping such a worthwhile cause.

1 month later
#390 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Updated the bid list and i'm throwing in a picture of Jim's sweet sweet ST

Quoted from pinballnut3:

I thought if you get a bid it starts. ........so $500 on Jims Star Trek. j/k

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Jim is donating his game??? Does he know that.

Ummmm....WTF...... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The picture

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Would it be appropriate for me to offer product I manufacture, with the profits going to help Lloyd?
I manufacture a National line of Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal, and I have some "Encrusted Balls" for the ladies....
They would appreciate them immensely.
Would this method...sales, and profit donation be acceptable?
Art

Are they earrings post a pic - always looking for something for my Angel

#403 9 years ago

I am donating this coat below - official Lordloss pinball jacket
Opening bid .50

image-654.jpgimage-654.jpg

#407 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

I got $7.50 on the wpc power fix board

$10 on the WPC board

#411 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

$20 on the jacket, but only if Lloyd is included!
Chris

He is but only for one night of fun

#446 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Alright, NEW AUCTION ITEM
From Pinsides DugFreez owner of SpeakerLightKits.com for auction we have......
A speaker light kit and an acrylic design of the winner bidders choice (shipping included) a $60+ value.
See his website at speakerlightkits.com to confirm he has one for your machine.
I believe the lights work for most machines its if you want the acrylic design they become more game specific.
Maybe Dug can tell us a little more.

Start the bidding at $20

triosample.jpg 177 KB

I am in for $30

#481 9 years ago
Quoted from PMcGee:

To accommodate the hundreds of comments (well, one actually) regarding this utterly cool shirt, I am offering up not only the Limited Edition 2XL shirt as shown in another auction, but the infinitely rarer protected by the Tie-Dye Act of 1969 3XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt.
Deja Vu! Same picture but different shirt will be sent, I promise.
Included with EACH t-shirt, but not pictured, will be an equally rare Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny key chain with bubble level (as seen on MarcoSpec). You can't live without it!
These items are priceless, and never to be seen again in the pinball world, unless I decide to auction another one. Get your bids in quickly. Let's start bidding at $7.50.
Bidding will end on June 10 at 10pm Central and shipped promptly upon verification of donation.

pincadeshirt.jpg 85 KB

$15 on the 3XL

#513 9 years ago

$15 on the 3XL shiny balls t-shirt

#589 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone want to rent out LTG's for a day? Maybe challenge me to a WOZ tournament? Best 200 out of 300 games?
If we get 15 people together, that'd be $100 a person. If we get more, then the price per person goes down. I figure we can start out the day at the Chinese place next door for the lunch buffet, then pinball and some more pinball, pizza later that night and maybe some more pinball.
Quote this and add your name to the list if you're interested:
1. LORDLOSS
2.Matt Rasmussen
3.MN-flipper
+

#592 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You are always welcome to move here, or visit.
Let me know in advance if it's a visit and I'll whip out the Cheese Pump just for you.
LTG : )

Please ensure that is all you "Whip out"

Disclaimer : LTG gets a bit lonely when no one comes to play pinball

#605 9 years ago

Last hours push!!

As most of you know PinGraffix is releasing AFM and MM custom Aprons and Pinblades

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preliminary-wms-licensed-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinaprons-pgxpps

The winning bidder of this auction will get the very FIRST set we release!! You get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! Be the very FIRST person to own a piece of history!!

Opening Bid - $200

** The final design is not approved yet. So once approved the winner will get their choice of one apron and one set of PinBlades.

#610 9 years ago

From Indypinhead
Put me down for a bid of $247

Tim

Come on folks this is a once in a lifetime chance - the very FIRST made and released!!

#617 9 years ago

This auction will run until Wednesday 6/18
And end at 1159PM central. Proceeds to be donated to the refresh
I live by Kris and LTG so it will go to them

So far mustangpaul is the highest bidder at $320
Let's get $600 and I will end this immediately and toss in a few extra surprises

Thanks
Jim

#618 9 years ago

Bump

#623 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

This auction will run until Wednesday 6/18
And end at 1159PM central. Proceeds to be donated to the refresh
I live by Kris and LTG so it will go to them
Let's get $600 and I will end this immediately and toss in a few extra surprises
Thanks
Jim

Quoted from LTG:

Soon I hope. Originally I thought that by the time we sort things out would put us on top of the 4th of July, so right after.
But sooner if possible. 169 South of me is closed, and customers may be waiting on the improvements. Business has slowed considerably.
So the sooner things are rolling the better.
No scheduled times yet. The plan is :
Lighting.
Spray the ceiling.
Floor.
Recover pool tables.
Private party for those that helped.
New Goose Party.

Keep me posted Lloyd as you know I will help - and let's raise the bid on the above auction item, last one to help LTG!

#624 9 years ago

Last hours push!!
As most of you know PinGraffix is releasing AFM and MM custom Aprons and Pinblades
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preliminary-wms-licensed-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinaprons-pgxpps
The winning bidder of this auction will get the very FIRST set we release!! You get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! Be the very FIRST person to own a piece of history!!
Opening Bid - $200
** The final design is not approved yet. So once approved the winner will get their choice of one apron and one set of PinBlades.

Let's get some more action - This auction will run until Wednesday 6/18
And end at 1159PM central

Thanks
Jim

#627 9 years ago

Bump - current high bid $320 special gift and end it now for a bid of $600 and the first set will be signed and numbered!

#630 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Extra surprises, special gifts, hand signed..... so much pressure.........$600 it is!

Done!!!! Thank you very much IMEH you rock

Auction over!!!

#631 9 years ago

Stay tuned there may be one more auction for something else special

#633 9 years ago

By special request - we will auction off ONE more -

The winning bidder of this auction will get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! This one will not be autographed and is the last one to be offered

Opening Bid - $200 auction ends 06/20/14 1159 pm central by my time!

#636 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Paul, you good with this on the new set? lets get this rolling.

The winning bidder of this auction will get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! This one will not be autographed and is the last one to be offered

Opening Bid - $200

Let's get this party started this last chance auction ends 06/20/14 1159 pm central by my time!

#641 9 years ago

Is that all you got ?? Where is MustangPaul I am looking for a bid of $350

*** auction ends 06/20/14 1159 pm central by my time!

#644 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Somebody better bid, Only got 1 set so far for two games.............I'm thinking............
Ok $300. Mustang better jump!

Wow - are you all gonna let him have BOTH AMAZING pieces...

Thanks for the bid! Current highest bid $300 - someone has to want this piece of history

#649 9 years ago

Thank you JFH - come on guys this is history in the making you can have the first one made for AFM if you want as Imeh' wants MM. if you match his winning bid I will have yours autographed and include a special goodie too!
That would be $600 any takers? LTG has devoted his life to helping all of us, let's blow this out of the water!

Current bid is $325

#653 9 years ago

Thank you JFH - come on guys this is history in the making you can have the first one made for AFM if you want as Imeh' wants MM. if you match his winning bid I will have yours autographed and include a special goodie too!
That would be $600 any takers? LTG has devoted his life to helping all of us, let's blow this out of the water!
Current bid is $325

Bump - great cause folks .. Awesome opportunity too!

#656 9 years ago

MN-Flipper said:
Current bid is $325

#660 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'd be interested, if another MM version was available.

Go for it and you shall get the second one approved and produced!!! Includes PinBlades too!!
206461.jpg206461.jpg206460.jpg206460.jpg

#661 9 years ago

If the bid is at least $600 I will end this auction now, and I will have yours autographed and include a special goodie too!
LTG has devoted his life to helping all of us, let's blow this out of the water!
Current bid is $325

*** auction ends 06/22/14 1159 pm central by my time!

#664 9 years ago

If the bid is at least $600 I will end this auction now, and I will have yours autographed and include a special goodie too!
LTG has devoted his life to helping all of us, let's blow this out of the water!
Current bid is $325

#665 9 years ago

JFH wins thank you all very much!

1 week later
#707 9 years ago

No one means any harm here. Everyone has helped and we are all grateful.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Bryan didn't mean any harm. He had a suggestion, much like others have. No attacks here. We are all here to help LTG and our hobby

#740 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not quite worked out yet. It will take some time to work out when the floor happens. Then everything else falls into place.
As soon as it is figured out, I'll let people know.
Right now :
Titanic Party Saturday July 19th
MMre Party TBA
Private party for those that donated and helped TBA
Public refresh party TBA
Pinball Circus October 11th & 12th

What is the Titanic party about?

#745 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope so. He sings it with such enthusiasm. It makes you think you are actually going down with the ship. Or wish you were. I forget which.

Only celebrating the new pin if I go get it

Thanks for all the kind words LTG and Charlie

3 months later
#805 9 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

it was a long day Lloyd glad I was able to help

Yeah buddy - we made a great team setting those pins up! Fun playing after we were done.. Looking forward to playing more pinball...

#814 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No, you'll get in the way of the bumper cars and roller skates.
LTG : (

Coming in later for bumper cars!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 84.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunishersLEMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh?tu=PunishersLEMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.