(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PMcGee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#330 9 years ago

I purchased a couple of items twice when working on a WhiteWater recently. I ended up with an extra VUK protector and ramp protector, and the LH6 Game Rom. Parts are brand new with protective coating, etc. Think this is about $35-40 retail. I will pay postage for the winning bid.

Bidding will end next Monday at 10pm Central. Start bidding at $15, say? Think that was the cost of the VUK protector. At auction end, the winning bidder can go to the crowd-funding site at http://igg.me/p/743018/x, and send me something showing payment is made, I will send these out pronto.

wh20 parts.jpgwh20 parts.jpg

Post edited by PMcGee: revised link per additional post on page 1

#331 9 years ago

Sold my Stargate last year. I bought these pieces from PBR's new old stock - Skill shot ramp (removed from bubble wrap for photo), and game manual which was lightly used by me. I also have an envelope of cards that came with the machine. Figure these three items retail around $80. Included as well is a PRICELESS (limited edition of 24) 2XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt, valued at well over $1,000,000.00. I will pay shipping, but insurance for this precious item is at the discretion of the buyer.

Bidding will end next Monday at 10pm Central. Start bidding at $40? At auction end, the winning bidder can go to the crowd-funding site at http://igg.me/p/743018/x, and send me something showing payment is made. I will send these out pronto.

stargate.jpgstargate.jpg

Post edited by PMcGee: revised link per page 1

#333 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I definitely could use those and will start the bidding at $15. (I'll pay more if it doesn't go higher, but it probably will.)

thanks - if the bidding reaches $40, I will grudgingly include a stunning, 24 of a kind, Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny 2XL t-shirt. Perfect for a graduation gift, Father's Day, or for that special person in your life.

pincadeshirt.jpgpincadeshirt.jpg

Post edited by PMcGee: added photo and got politically correct

#410 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

$10 on the WPC board

I bought these as I was having reset issues on some of my games - AFM, TOTAN, BSD. I am in the learning process of board work, so took the easy way out. They brought a resetting-every-few-seconds BSD back to life, and I haven't had a single reset since on any of the machines. YMMV. I was getting ready to order another one. So . . .

$20 on the WPC daughter board, scorekeeper.

#465 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

I want one of those groovy shiny balls t-shirts...

Quoted from Craig:

Why don't you make separate arrangements with the person who made the donation?

Hougie generously allowed me to re-auction the Limited Edition 24 of a Kind size 2XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt. How about starting bidding at $7.50 and I will pay shipping.

To accommodate the hundreds of comments (well, one actually) regarding this utterly cool shirt, I am offering up not only the Limited Edition 2XL shirt as shown in this auction, but in another auction, the infinitely rarer protected by the Tie-Dye Act of 1969 3XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt.

Included with EACH t-shirt, but not pictured, will be an equally rare Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny key chain with bubble level (as seen on MarcoSpec). You can't live without it!

These items are priceless, and never to be seen again in the pinball world, unless I decide to auction another one. Get your bids in quickly. Bidding will end on June 10 at 10pm Central and shipped promptly upon verification of donation.

#466 9 years ago

To accommodate the hundreds of comments (well, one actually) regarding this utterly cool shirt, I am offering up not only the Limited Edition 2XL shirt as shown in another auction, but the infinitely rarer protected by the Tie-Dye Act of 1969 3XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt.

Deja Vu! Same picture but different shirt will be sent, I promise.

Included with EACH t-shirt, but not pictured, will be an equally rare Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny key chain with bubble level (as seen on MarcoSpec). You can't live without it!

These items are priceless, and never to be seen again in the pinball world, unless I decide to auction another one. Get your bids in quickly. Let's start bidding at $7.50.

Bidding will end on June 10 at 10pm Central and shipped promptly upon verification of donation.

#468 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

Bidding started - $10

Scorekeeper, please identify this bid as 2XL t-shirt and the other as 3XL.

#471 9 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Is it HUO?
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

NOS HUO NRFB

OOAK well, one of 24

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 84.99
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PMcGee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh?tu=PMcGee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.