(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.
#251 9 years ago

Donation sent------------->>>>

#252 9 years ago

I'll send when I get home from work in a couple hours

#253 9 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

I'll send when I get home from work in a couple hours

Your at work and your on Pinside. Shame on you. I'd like to get a job like that.

#254 9 years ago

on and off when I can fit it in only one other person here. plus Sundays are double time

#255 9 years ago

donation sent

#256 9 years ago

I just chipped in an $100 to get us over the $11,000 mark.

Now I have to figure out how to get there to enjoy the celebration LOL

Darren

#257 9 years ago

Is the auction for the T-shirt officially over as well? Am I the official winner ??

#258 9 years ago

Diner cup is on its way. I'll rummage a bit and see what else I have that might be of some interest...

#259 9 years ago

What happened to the t-shirts. Did they go with the cup?

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What happened to the t-shirts. Did they go with the cup?

The t-shirt goes until the fundraiser ends

#261 9 years ago

More additions to be added to the t-shirts lot. Get your bids in soon!

Quoted from lordloss:

The t-shirt goes until the fundraiser ends

#262 9 years ago

IMG_20140516_165156[1].jpgIMG_20140516_165156[1].jpgWizard of Oz Bump.

The only place in MN to play the best game of all time.

#263 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

More additions to be added to the t-shirts lot. Get your bids in soon!

What is the T-Shirt Lot? Is that in another thread?

Thanks!
Chris

#264 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

What is the T-Shirt Lot? Is that in another thread?

Starts about half way down page four, pictures in several posts.

LTG : )

#265 9 years ago

I have two incomplete sets of plastics that I will auction off to benefit Lloyd's place. The first includes five never used repo plastics for a Gottlieb Volley. The second set includes eighteen Bally Star Trek plastics, a few repo but most original. (See pics below for specifics.) I'll start the bidding at $20 for each set. (That includes postage to the continental U.S.) I'll conclude the auction this weekend (details forthcoming; probably on Sunday evening, like last time).
Volley plastics.jpgVolley plastics.jpg
Bally Star Trek plastics.jpgBally Star Trek plastics.jpg

#266 9 years ago

More "stuff" to be added before the auction end. Get you bid in soon to support SS Billiards!

Current bid is $70.

Auction ends with the fund raiser. 25 days remaining.

Steve Kordek is size XXL
Pinball at the Zoo is XL

DSCF1372.JPGDSCF1372.JPG

DSCF1371.JPGDSCF1371.JPG

#267 9 years ago

I have an item to "auction" as well for Lloyd.

24" x 36" Cirqus Voltaire poster - Signed by John Popadiuk! As received from John. Has one small wear spot and VERY slight edge wrinkle. Will look awesome if framed. Price will include shipping to US addresses. Can take any additional photos you might want.

Start at, oh, $50? Will run till next Thursday (7 day auction).

CVposterLTG1.jpgCVposterLTG1.jpg

CVposterLTG2.jpgCVposterLTG2.jpg

Chris

#268 9 years ago

I have an item to "auction" as well for Lloyd.
24" x 36" Cirqus Voltaire poster - Signed by John Popadiuk! As received from John. Has one small wear spot and VERY slight edge wrinkle. Will look awesome if framed. Price will include shipping to US addresses. Can take any additional photos you might want.
Start at, oh, $50? Will run till next Thursday (7 day auction).

Chris

CVposterLTG1.jpg 301 KB

CVposterLTG2.jpg 233 KB

$55

#269 9 years ago

Woohoo!! Whoever wins, this will be shipped rolled in a tube, unless you can pick it up in Allentown, PA area.

Thanks!
Chris

#270 9 years ago

Woohoo!! Whoever wins, this will be shipped rolled in a tube, unless you can pick it up in Allentown, PA area.
Thanks!
Chris

That poster will look great in my bachelor pad. Hope my wife doesn't mind it.

MDiaIQo.gifMDiaIQo.gif
#271 9 years ago

NEW T-SHIRT ADDED:

The t-shirt auction is now three (3) shirts!

#1 - Steve Kordek shirt from the 2006 Pinbrawal, size XXL
#2 - Pinball at the Zoo from 2010, size XL
#3 - The Video Craze, Where Were You in '82, size XL (glows in the dark of course!)

Current high bid is $70. Auction runs till the end of the fund raiser

DSCF1373.JPGDSCF1373.JPG
DSCF1371.JPGDSCF1371.JPG
DSCF1375.JPGDSCF1375.JPG

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

That poster will look great in my bachelor pad. Hope my wife doesn't mind it.

She'll see that and she'll want the game. I can see it now "oh honey that looks like a fun game, why don't you buy this one".

#273 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

She'll see that and she'll want the game. I can see it now "oh honey that looks like a fun game, why don't you buy this one".

Only one she wants is LOTR, so I won't argue with that.

#274 9 years ago

It would be great if somebody could YouTube some before and after footage of the inside of SS Billiards so that people can see what it looks like now versus what it looks like when the improvements are made. It would make donors feel really good about how their money was spent to help a great guy out, and save us the air fare to have to see it in person! Can anyone do that and post a link?

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It would be great if somebody could YouTube some before and after footage of the inside of SS Billiards so that people can see what it looks like now versus what it looks like when the improvements are made. It would make donors feel really good about how their money was spent to help a great guy out, and save us the air fare to have to see it in person! Can anyone do that and post a link?

With Lloyd's approval I can

#276 9 years ago

CV Poster auction bump

Oh yeah, and for Lloyd too!

Chris

#277 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It would be great if somebody could YouTube some before and after footage of the inside of SS Billiards

I am planning before and after pictures. And Charlie offered to do YouTube, which will happen.

Quoted from lordloss:

It would make donors feel really good about how their money was spent

Kris will keep track of what went where and for what, including donated items. So if anyone that donated would like to know, we can tell them.

Every cent will go into the business. And used as wisely as possible. So we get the best value possible.

#278 9 years ago

Update: This auction will END MIDNIGHT, JUNE 10th to allow the winning bid to be applied to the donation page.
Current high bid is $70.

Please bid to support SS Billiards.

The t-shirt auction is now three (3) shirts!

#3 - The Video Craze, Where Were You in '82, size XL (glows in the dark of course!)

DSCF1373.JPGDSCF1373.JPG

#279 9 years ago

Bump for a good cause , I received the Diner coffee cup yesterday , thanks again Craig & dar8dar!!

#280 9 years ago

I'd do 75 for the CV poster

#281 9 years ago

Thought I could add an auction item as well so I put together this TOTAN Sword Topper. Of course it has the lights that correspond with the jewell playfield inserts and is simple plug and play. I also added a little suprise addition to the topper. Just have to bid and win to find out. Bids start now at $1 and let's make this end Wednesday evening 9 PM Eastern time. TOTAN Topper 010.JPGTOTAN Topper 010.JPG

Good luck,
Tim

#282 9 years ago

Should also add, shipping is included, just send the winning amount to the donation page at the end of auction.

Thanks,
Tim

#283 9 years ago
Quoted from Tim_Hanian:

Thought I could add an auction item as well so I put together this TOTAN Sword Topper. Of course it has the lights that correspond with the jewell playfield inserts and is simple plug and play. I also added a little suprise addition to the topper. Just have to bid and win to find out. Bids start now at $1 and let's make this end Wednesday evening 9 PM Eastern time.
Good luck,
Tim

TOTAN Topper 010.JPG 155 KB

You made that. VERY nice.

#284 9 years ago

Wow. That's a great offering. (The TOTAN sword, that is.) I have one already, but I'll buy it as a spare if no one else jumps on it. (Surely someone will. These are very desirable.) I'll start the bidding at $50 just to get the ball rolling.

RE: Volley and ST plastics. I haven't seen any bids so far, so I am willing to lower the opening bid to $20 to see if that makes a difference. Also, if I don't get any bids by tomorrow evening, I'll leave the auction open for the time being.

#285 9 years ago

Do you guys ship to Australia, I'm interested in volley plastics and totan sword

#286 9 years ago

I will go $50 on the TOTAN Sword

Thanks!
Chris

#287 9 years ago

I will go $50 on the TOTAN Sword
Thanks!
Chris

Look at 2 posts above yours it has already got $50 on it, I will go $55 if you guys can ship to Australia

#288 9 years ago

Update: This auction will END MIDNIGHT, JUNE 10th to allow the winning bid to be applied to the donation page.
(the used AFM board removed to make room for better stuff)

Please bid to support SS Billiards.

Current high bid is $70.

NEW ITEM ADDED:
In honor of the late, great Python Anghelo and thanks to Al Warner for his inspiration over the years.

#4 - The Bride at age '75 (needs no explanation), size XL

All shirts are new, but some are getting pretty old!

DSCF1373.JPGDSCF1373.JPG

DSCF1377.JPGDSCF1377.JPG

DSCF1378.JPGDSCF1378.JPG

#289 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

#4 - The Bride at age '75 (needs no explanation),

Got to bid more then, even if I am already the highest bidder...
$80

#290 9 years ago

Thanks!! High Bid: $80!

Quoted from jlm33:

Got to bid more then, even if I am already the highest bidder...
$80

#291 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Do you guys ship to Australia, I'm interested in volley plastics and totan sword

I'd be willing to ship the Volley plastics to you, but I don't know about the sword. (It isn't mine.)

There is a little uncertainty about where the bidding stands right now on the plastics. I will post just as soon as I clear that up. I imagine we can end those two auctions (for the plastics sets, that is) tonight.

#292 9 years ago

Okay. Here is where I think we stand on the plastics. Please let me know right away if we have missed something:

Star Trek plastics: $50 bid from MapleSyrup

Volley plastics: $20 bid from MeNaCeFiRe

I will close it down this evening (at 10:00 p.m. EST), so please bid before then if you are interested. I cannot take bids after I say the auction is closed. Thanks.

#293 9 years ago

I'm good at that pricing. I actually NEED the plastics as opposed to Mr. Syrup

#294 9 years ago

Whats the CV poster at? $75.00?

#295 9 years ago
Quoted from Mantra:

Whats the CV poster at? $75.00?

SilverUnicorn is running it. Last bid on this page is $75. Tseamans.

#296 9 years ago

bump to keep the link to the regular donation page fresh.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ss-billiards-2014-refresh

no need to get in on any of these auctions if you just want to donate to the cause.

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no need to get in on any of these auctions if you just want to donate to the cause.

Absolutely. Thanks. I guess if we had actually planned this we would have started a separate thread. Oh, well. It is working after a fashion. Anyway, we certainly don't need an auction to support a good cause.

#298 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I am planning before and after pictures. And Charlie offered to do YouTube, which will happen.

Kris will keep track of what went where and for what, including donated items. So if anyone that donated would like to know, we can tell them.
Every cent will go into the business. And used as wisely as possible. So we get the best value possible.

Hey, Lloyd! I think everybody trusts you to spend the money wisely. That wasn't the point of my post at all. I just wanted to see your place before and after so I can see the result of people banding together to help a great guy. As far as my donation goes, I'd be happy if you bought Prada a steak and treated yourself to a nice dinner. You spend it how you see fit. It's my thanks to you for the help you've given me in the past, and I only wish I could have given you more!

#299 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Lloyd! I think everybody trusts you to spend the money wisely. That wasn't the point of my post at all.

I didn't take your post as that way at all.

I was planning to do before and after pictures. And your idea of YouTube videos too, is an excellent one.

Letting people know how much they helped, how, and where, is important. Especially those who may never see it in person.

Thank you for your help and your great idea !

LTG : )™

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 119.99
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 21.50
7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.