(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 19.
#601 9 years ago

Big thanks to jlm33 making a $160 donation to the fund raiser as the winner of the T-Shirt package.

Enjoy and wear them proudly in France!

#602 9 years ago

32 hours left!

#603 9 years ago

15 hours left!

Prada bump!

#604 9 years ago

Bump

#605 9 years ago

Last hours push!!

As most of you know PinGraffix is releasing AFM and MM custom Aprons and Pinblades

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preliminary-wms-licensed-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinaprons-pgxpps

The winning bidder of this auction will get the very FIRST set we release!! You get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! Be the very FIRST person to own a piece of history!!

Opening Bid - $200

** The final design is not approved yet. So once approved the winner will get their choice of one apron and one set of PinBlades.

#606 9 years ago

Still time to donate. Here's the link: http://igg.me/p/743018/x

#607 9 years ago

I'll tell you what...if Lloyd can finally convince Jack to make some JJP neon signs like I've seen at a couple arcades in Jersey, I'll buy Lloyd's so he can "freshen" up his window with some new neon bling! That would make 3 signs that I know Jack could sell...he keeps telling me they have to be made by a manufacturer that can make them sturdy enough for shipping. Mine doesn't need to be sturdy because I'm in Jersey!

Get on that, Lloyd...and we'll both have some nifty signs! Congrats on the epic fundraiser in your honor...you deserve it!

FINAL BUMP!!!

#608 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Last hours push!!
As most of you know PinGraffix is releasing AFM and MM custom Aprons and Pinblades
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preliminary-wms-licensed-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinaprons-pgxpps
The winning bidder of this auction will get the very FIRST set we release!! You get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! Be the very FIRST person to own a piece of history!!
Opening Bid - $200
** The final design is not approved yet. So once approved the winner will get their choice of one apron and one set of PinBlades.

I'll go $225

#609 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll tell you what...if Lloyd can finally convince Jack to make some JJP neon signs like I've seen at a couple arcades in Jersey, I'll buy Lloyd's so he can "freshen" up his window with some new neon bling! That would make 3 signs that I know Jack could sell...he keeps telling me they have to be made by a manufacturer that can make them sturdy enough for shipping. Mine doesn't need to be sturdy because I'm in Jersey!
Get on that, Lloyd...and we'll both have some nifty signs! Congrats on the epic fundraiser in your honor...you deserve it!
FINAL BUMP!!!

I was thinking about buying one once I get a house, so hopefully the sooner the better. I didn't know they were that hard to get, so I'll start bothering JJP once I'm for sure in the market for one.

#610 9 years ago

From Indypinhead
Put me down for a bid of $247

Tim

Come on folks this is a once in a lifetime chance - the very FIRST made and released!!

#611 9 years ago

From Indypinhead
Put me down for a bid of $247
Tim
Come on folks this is a once in a lifetime chance - the very FIRST made and released!!

$260

#612 9 years ago

Whoa I am out for a night and the MN-flipper goes crazy!

Thank you so much! Everyone dont miss out on this chance to be the first on the block with this apron BLing!

So cool!

#613 9 years ago

I'll go $300.

#614 9 years ago

Last hours push!!
Opening Bid - $200

Ending time?

#616 9 years ago

Thank you. Everyone !
LTG : )

#617 9 years ago

This auction will run until Wednesday 6/18
And end at 1159PM central. Proceeds to be donated to the refresh
I live by Kris and LTG so it will go to them

So far mustangpaul is the highest bidder at $320
Let's get $600 and I will end this immediately and toss in a few extra surprises

Thanks
Jim

#618 9 years ago

Bump

#619 9 years ago

spongejob-squarepants-11.jpgspongejob-squarepants-11.jpg

Ok, Lloyd, I'm ready to help! When do the improvments start?

#620 9 years ago

Congratulations, Lloyd, on a successful result. Op or others, please let us know if the total isn't enough to get done what really has to be done.

I am sorry that I live too far away to be able to help. Sounds like it would be a great time with other Pinsiders. When is this all going to happen, anyway?

#621 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Ok, Lloyd, I'm ready to help! When do the improvments start?

Anytime you want to come in, there will be pre work to do. Especially will need a couple people when the floor happens.

Thank you Charlie.

#622 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

When is this all going to happen, anyway?

Soon I hope. Originally I thought that by the time we sort things out would put us on top of the 4th of July, so right after.

But sooner if possible. 169 South of me is closed, and customers may be waiting on the improvements. Business has slowed considerably.

So the sooner things are rolling the better.

No scheduled times yet. The plan is :

Lighting.
Spray the ceiling.
Floor.
Recover pool tables.
Private party for those that helped.
New Goose Party.

#623 9 years ago

This auction will run until Wednesday 6/18
And end at 1159PM central. Proceeds to be donated to the refresh
I live by Kris and LTG so it will go to them
Let's get $600 and I will end this immediately and toss in a few extra surprises
Thanks
Jim

Quoted from LTG:

Soon I hope. Originally I thought that by the time we sort things out would put us on top of the 4th of July, so right after.
But sooner if possible. 169 South of me is closed, and customers may be waiting on the improvements. Business has slowed considerably.
So the sooner things are rolling the better.
No scheduled times yet. The plan is :
Lighting.
Spray the ceiling.
Floor.
Recover pool tables.
Private party for those that helped.
New Goose Party.

Keep me posted Lloyd as you know I will help - and let's raise the bid on the above auction item, last one to help LTG!

#624 9 years ago

Last hours push!!
Opening Bid - $200

Let's get some more action - This auction will run until Wednesday 6/18
And end at 1159PM central

Thanks
Jim

#625 9 years ago

Setting up bank acct this week. hope to extract money by next week.
Then action.

For those who contacted me about flooring deals I will be contacting you soon.
In case I forgot feel free to email or PM again. We are looking at the best option.

Also anyone who had indoor rubber floor info or the other floors they use in hospitals let me know.

Looking for longevity, cleanability, noise reduction. I just made a word up.

Cant believe we made it this far. So excited to get going!!!
Congrats Lloyd!

#626 9 years ago

Let's get some more action - This auction will run until Wednesday 6/18
And end at 1159PM central
Thanks
Jim

Such a great cause. To make these even more special... they will also come signed by me..

thanks!
-JR

#627 9 years ago

Bump - current high bid $320 special gift and end it now for a bid of $600 and the first set will be signed and numbered!

#628 9 years ago

Extra surprises, special gifts, hand signed..... so much pressure.........$600 it is!

#629 9 years ago

BAM! BAM!

#630 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Extra surprises, special gifts, hand signed..... so much pressure.........$600 it is!

Done!!!! Thank you very much IMEH you rock

Auction over!!!

#631 9 years ago

Stay tuned there may be one more auction for something else special

#632 9 years ago

Thank you very much IMEH you rock

Not me, I got the goodies, your donation. Thank you!!

#633 9 years ago

By special request - we will auction off ONE more -

The winning bidder of this auction will get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! This one will not be autographed and is the last one to be offered

Opening Bid - $200 auction ends 06/20/14 1159 pm central by my time!

#634 9 years ago

Wow, so now we're up to $15,040. This is amazing.

#635 9 years ago

Paul, you good with this on the new set? lets get this rolling.

#636 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Paul, you good with this on the new set? lets get this rolling.

The winning bidder of this auction will get your choice of either AFM or MM Apron AND PinBlades - They will even look amazing on display if you do not own the game! This one will not be autographed and is the last one to be offered

Opening Bid - $200

Let's get this party started this last chance auction ends 06/20/14 1159 pm central by my time!

#637 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Wow, so now we're up to $15,040. This is amazing.

Yes...should be enough to buy a new killer cheese pump that can shoot cheese about fifty yards. Get one of those, and I am SO on my way to Minnesota, baby!!!

#638 9 years ago

By special request - we will auction off ONE more -
Opening Bid - $200

I'll bid $200

#639 9 years ago

$225

#640 9 years ago

Wednesday 1159 pm Central

Thats seems a bit soon can we all agree to end friday?

#641 9 years ago

Is that all you got ?? Where is MustangPaul I am looking for a bid of $350

*** auction ends 06/20/14 1159 pm central by my time!

#642 9 years ago

Somebody better bid, Only got 1 set so far for two games.............I'm thinking............

Ok $300. Mustang better jump!

#643 9 years ago

Sorry guys, my garage addition is over budget so something had to give, a nice 12x20 addition. It would have been nice though.

IMGA0040.JPGIMGA0040.JPG IMGA0041.JPGIMGA0041.JPG
#644 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Somebody better bid, Only got 1 set so far for two games.............I'm thinking............
Ok $300. Mustang better jump!

Wow - are you all gonna let him have BOTH AMAZING pieces...

Thanks for the bid! Current highest bid $300 - someone has to want this piece of history

#645 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sorry guys, my garage addition is over budget so something had to give, a nice 12x20 addition. It would have been nice though.

IMGA0040.JPG 187 KB

IMGA0041.JPG 215 KB

Thats a nice looking yard you have there.

#646 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thats a nice looking yard you have there.

It's not to bad, it just got a lot smaller too. Your just gonna have to come over one of these weekends.

#647 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

If somebody doesn't kick in here, I'll most likely be living in mine.

#648 9 years ago

$325

#649 9 years ago

Thank you JFH - come on guys this is history in the making you can have the first one made for AFM if you want as Imeh' wants MM. if you match his winning bid I will have yours autographed and include a special goodie too!
That would be $600 any takers? LTG has devoted his life to helping all of us, let's blow this out of the water!

Current bid is $325

#650 9 years ago

Super late to this party, but I just got to thinking.

I donated a small amount of cash, but I'd also like to offer to clean and shop out Lloyd's games for his grand re-opening. I'd only want someone to donate wax, rubbers, posts, or w/e else is needed, but I'll offer the labor involved in tearing down the games, cleaning, and putting them back together.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.