(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 935 posts
  • 137 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 159 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG

There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 19.
#551 5 years ago

I'll bid $230 on the Williams IJ decals.

#552 5 years ago

Hey, great to see a bid on the IJ decals. Thanks to all of the bids so far. I figured I'd drop in just to reassure people that they are real (they are still in the tube from Bay Area Amusements) and that I'm happy to ship them or to drop them off at Lloyd's place.

#553 5 years ago

$250 on the decals.

#554 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigShow:

I'll go $90 for the awesome shirt package and $20 for the 3xl shirt

EXCELLENT!

Of course, adding a few more BONUS items to the "Memorial T-Shirt Auction"
(see pics below)
Pin Game Journal issues #134 and #136
Featuring the legendary game designers Wayne Neyens and Steve Kordek together!!
Also featuring the legendary Chris Hutchins of High End Pins!!

PLUS the very nice T-Shirt lot. Mostly NO LONGER AVAILABLE. May be the last chance to grab these shirts.
Add a nice piece of positive Pinball Karma.

Current High Bid is $90. Surely our LTG and SS Billiards is worth more than that!

This auction will END MIDNIGHT, TONIGHT!!

*** In honor of the man Steve Kordek, the great Python Anghelo, Wayne Neyens, and our very much missed Al Garber.
An added thanks to Chris Hutchins for his legendary work and Al Warner for his inspiration over the years. Al, you will be missed in this hobby.

#1 - Steve Kordek shirt from the 2006 Pinbrawal, size XXL
#2 - Pinball at the Zoo from 2010, size XL
#3 - The Video Craze, Where Were You in '82, size XL (glows in the dark of course!)
#4 - The Bride at age '75 (needs no explanation), size XL
#5 - An excellent copy of Pin Game Journal Issue #133 featuring a tribute to Al Garber
#6 - Pin Game Journal Issue #136 with Wayne Neyens and Steve Kordek!!
#7 - Pin Game Journal Issue #134 with Chris Hutchins

DSCF1373.JPG

DSCF1377.JPG

DSCF1378.JPG

DSCF1420.JPG

DSCF1423.JPG

DSCF1424.JPG

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

$250 on the decals.

These are still a steal!

#556 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigShow:

I'll go $90 for the awesome shirt package and $20 for the 3xl shirt

So all you Yankee blokes what call yourselves pinballers are gonna let a guy from 'down under' take home these classic American t's for a measly $90.... Investing in Crocodile Hunter got ya gun shy??

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from c3trey:

reassure people that they are real (they are still in the tube from Bay Area Amusements)

Quoted from Craig:

These are still a steal!

Whats that you say these are real, NEW still in the tube from Bay area.

Were giving them away so far.

#559 5 years ago

I'll go another $5 on the shirt package - $105

#560 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigShow:

I'll go another $5 on the shirt package - $105

Unsure about this, but probably already June 11 in Minneapolis time zone...
$110 otherwise

#561 5 years ago

Is the silent auction over?

I'm really wanting decals for my IJ

#562 5 years ago

I'm not sure of the post times either, but I'm thinking the last bids were after midnight, EST. I'll defer to the director, Pinballnut3, to determine the winner.

#563 5 years ago

OK on my phone so I will go back and figure all these things when i get to my computer today.

Side note Indy u can bid right here for the decals.
Unless there is a higher bid Indy bid 350 through pm on those.

#564 5 years ago

bids.JPG

#565 5 years ago

ok 10:00am cst

JLM33 is the winner
moto_cat won mario

#566 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

JLM33 is the winner

Great news - PM me for paiement details (I will cover the shipping cost!)

#567 5 years ago

Pinballnut3, did I win the Mario game?

#568 5 years ago

Received my Undercab LED kit (plus sweet extras) from Rock Customs today. Fast delivery!

The kit is amazingly easy to install, and the lightshow is fantastic. The synchronization of colors with the various modes on Tron is more than I hoped. Well done!
Thank you to Rock Customs, not only for the great item, but the donation(s) to LTG fund as well.

#569 5 years ago

http://igg.me/p/743018/x/7009882. <------<

Donation sent for Mario game, I will pm lordloss w/ details..

#570 5 years ago

First of all this is great that everyone is chipping in to help Lloyd since the guy has help so many others, self included. Question, I see that the funds collected thus far has exceeded the goal, which is great as well, but wanted to ask what else Lloyd had in mind now that the funds have exceeded the original amount. Were there other things he wanted to do to his place?

For the record, I am not questioning where the money is going just interested in what else he has in mind to do to his place! I hope to get there one day and check it out!

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

interested in what else he has in mind

I can't speak for LLoyd but I can tell you when this was dreamed up by me. We had no idea we could get here.
We planned so bare bones. Super cheap carpet, recovering or rebuilding things to save expense.

So first we hope to get better things that can be higher quality and long lasting.

Also just one idea that did not make the first budget was a Air hand dryer for the bathroom. Currently we have on of the big round cloth towels you send out to get washed. Although Lloyd has a service so his are clean. Perception is these are always dirty not even to mention the space the huge thing takes. Its a dated way of drying hands.
Another thing was we originally planned just one TV on a wall. Now we are not going to get wasteful but have come up with a better option for that. That option though adds money we did not budget for.

We have others like this also. Maybe Lloyd has something to add

The big thing is little fluff zero waste. Maximizing every dollar to make this arcade set for the future.
To set up a plan so someday Lloyd does not have to work 24/7 there.

#572 5 years ago

Also, things like this nearly always cost quite a bit more than you expect. I am sure every cent will go to good use.

#573 5 years ago

EXCELLENT and thanks for the response!

#574 5 years ago

IMG_20140610_144516.jpg

I took some pics last time I was at LTG's/

IMG_20140610_144500.jpg IMG_20140610_144513.jpg IMG_20140610_144520.jpg IMG_20140610_144531.jpg IMG_20140610_144534.jpg IMG_20140610_144538.jpg IMG_20140610_144546.jpg IMG_20140610_144548.jpg IMG_20140610_144555.jpg
#575 5 years ago

pinballnut3: contact me in next few weeks if you and Lloyd decide on my offer to you for carpet at about 50% off.so happy to this if needed.thanks Daryl

#576 5 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

contact me in next few weeks

Will do. We have had some offers of help in that way. Before I had a lot on my plate. As this wraps up I will have the time to go through and contact these options to see what one fits best.

Also I have heard nothing but....if anyone has an issue with an auction or and item please let me know through PM.
I cant hand hold everyone of these and I just want to make sure no one is missed or left out.

ps I have one more secret auction item I will be starting soon. Leave it to that great guy at http://www.rockcustompinball.com/ to up the ante. And when I mean up the ante this guy blew the roof off. just wait!

THE TZ CLOCK board ends tonight get those bids in!

#577 5 years ago

Mario game will be shipped out soon!

#578 5 years ago

ok thanks

#579 5 years ago

When was the last time his vent system was cleaned? Is the ceiling going to be redone?

#580 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Is the ceiling going to be redone?

Change the lighting and sprayed white again.

LTG : )™

#581 5 years ago

speaker light kit received thanks Doug

#582 5 years ago

Anyone want to rent out LTG's for a day? Maybe challenge me to a WOZ tournament? Best 200 out of 300 games?

If we get 15 people together, that'd be $100 a person. If we get more, then the price per person goes down. I figure we can start out the day at the Chinese place next door for the lunch buffet, then pinball and some more pinball, pizza later that night and maybe some more pinball.

Quote this and add your name to the list if you're interested:

1. LORDLOSS
+

#583 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone want to rent out LTG's for a day?

On the one day rental, I thought I'd include pizza, and hot dogs, pop, and CHEESE PUMP !
LTG : )

#584 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Believe me, if I lived anywhere close, I would already have rented it. Hope you have a great time.

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone want to rent out LTG's for a day? Maybe challenge me to a WOZ tournament? Best 200 out of 300 games?
If we get 15 people together, that'd be $100 a person. If we get more, then the price per person goes down. I figure we can start out the day at the Chinese place next door for the lunch buffet, then pinball and some more pinball, pizza later that night and maybe some more pinball.
1. LORDLOSS
2. Matt Rasmussen
+

Just so Gary is forbidden to play WOZ.

#586 5 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Just so Gary is forbidden to play WOZ.

I was asking who played woz the most and heard that GARY is likely the holder of that title. I was sure that my 200+ plays would have given me that title.

#587 5 years ago

If you can figure out how to get a big cardboard cutout of myself and give me some pizza, a dog and a little cheese pump.... I'm in.

Would love to make it but that 17 hr drive is a killer.

Quoted from lordloss:

1. LORDLOSS
+

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

If you can figure out how to get a big cardboard cutout of myself and give me some pizza, a dog and a little cheese pump.... I'm in.
Would love to make it but that 17 hr drive is a killer.

Its only a 14 hour drive.!!

#589 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

1. LORDLOSS
2.Matt Rasmussen
3.MN-flipper
+

#590 5 years ago

I've never wanted to live in Minnesota before...until I heard about the cheese pump.

#591 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've never wanted to live in Minnesota before...until I heard about the cheese pump.

You are always welcome to move here, or visit.

Let me know in advance if it's a visit and I'll whip out the Cheese Pump just for you.

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Let me know in advance if it's a visit and I'll whip out the Cheese Pump just for you.

Please ensure that is all you "Whip out"

Disclaimer : LTG gets a bit lonely when no one comes to play pinball

#593 5 years ago

Who won the TZ-Clock-Board?? I am ready for shipping!!!!

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thanks, Lloyd. You know, we say we'll "whip out the Cheese Pump just for you" here in Jersey, too. But it means something waaaaaaaay different.

#595 5 years ago

Received AFM saucer package from Fulltilt! Many extras! Much more than expected. Thank you very much for the great deal and your donation!

#596 5 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

lordloss said:
1. LORDLOSS
2.Matt Rasmussen
3.MN-flipper
4.Pinballnut3
+

#597 5 years ago

Bump for 3 hours left on IJ decals. Current bid is $350. Thrilled to help out SS!

#598 5 years ago

1.54 left on ij decals

#599 5 years ago

36 minutes left

New IJ decals set current bid $350

#600 5 years ago
Quoted from german-pinball:

Who won the TZ-Clock-Board?? I am ready for shipping!!!!

edit:foot in mouth

Pinballplus has now paid please reach out to each other to share shipping info now.

Thank you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Special When Lit
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 90.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 12.95
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 209.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Phoenix, AZ
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.70
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside