(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.
#451 9 years ago

Happy birthday LORDLESS

#452 9 years ago

I'll go $55 for the Stargate stuff.

#453 9 years ago

I think the WH20 Cliffy auction ends tonight. I'll raise my own bid of $15 to $35 to make the sale more worthwhile.

And Happy Birthday!

#454 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The high bidders on the AFM ramps and JOSS pool cue, please contact Pinballnut3 and make payment to him, when he lets me know I'll ship them to you.
Thank you !
LTG : )

Done.

Chris

#455 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

$30 for the WPC Power FIx

Lordloss, looks to me like mac622 was the high bidder for the WPC Power Fix Daughterboard... correct?

Mac622, Notify me (via PM) once you've paid the effort and include your shipping address. Once Lloyd tells me the payment is in I'll get your daughterboard in the mail.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#456 9 years ago

Hold for new auction

#457 9 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

looks to me like mac622 was the high bidder for the WPC Power Fix Daughterboard... correct?

I need to go back and find the original post......But I believe your auction goes till JUNE 10th.
Ok found it ! YOur right Mac622 is the winner.

Mac please make donation to fundraiser so I can confirm. Forward your address to rkahr.

Rkahr - please wait to send till I confirm.

Thank you everyone!

#458 9 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I'll go $55 for the Stargate stuff.

Quoted from Craig:

I'll raise my own bid of $15 to $35 to make the sale more worthwhile.

These two auctions are over. The winners are the quoted bids. Thank you Craig for generously beating yourself.
Please make your donations to the fundraiser and PM so I can confirm and let prize holders know.
Also PM you address info to the prize holders.

Prize holders- I will confirm Payment with you soon please wait to send item.

#459 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

I need to go back and find the original post......But I believe your auction goes till JUNE 10th.
Ok found it ! YOur right Mac622 is the winner.
Mac please make donation to fundraiser so I can confirm. Forward your address to rkahr.
Rkahr - please wait to send till I confirm.
Thank you everyone!

I thought it went until the 10th as well but happy to win it now and at that price . Heading into a meeting in two minutes but will take care of logistics shortly.

Also - I'll go $40 on the WH20 Cliffy's - I want one of those groovy shiny balls t-shirts...

#460 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Mac please make donation to fundraiser so I can confirm. - Done

Forward your address to rkahr. - Done

Thank you everyone!

Thanks!

#462 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

Also - I'll go $40 on the WH20 Cliffy's - I want one of those groovy shiny balls t-shirts...

I think that auction was over last night, but I am more than happy for you to have the shirt. Why don't you make separate arrangements with the person who made the donation?

#463 9 years ago

EDIT "i was wrong:

#464 9 years ago

EDIT: Me, too!

#465 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

I want one of those groovy shiny balls t-shirts...

Quoted from Craig:

Why don't you make separate arrangements with the person who made the donation?

Hougie generously allowed me to re-auction the Limited Edition 24 of a Kind size 2XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt. How about starting bidding at $7.50 and I will pay shipping.

To accommodate the hundreds of comments (well, one actually) regarding this utterly cool shirt, I am offering up not only the Limited Edition 2XL shirt as shown in this auction, but in another auction, the infinitely rarer protected by the Tie-Dye Act of 1969 3XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt.

Included with EACH t-shirt, but not pictured, will be an equally rare Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny key chain with bubble level (as seen on MarcoSpec). You can't live without it!

These items are priceless, and never to be seen again in the pinball world, unless I decide to auction another one. Get your bids in quickly. Bidding will end on June 10 at 10pm Central and shipped promptly upon verification of donation.

pincadeshirt.jpgpincadeshirt.jpg

#466 9 years ago

To accommodate the hundreds of comments (well, one actually) regarding this utterly cool shirt, I am offering up not only the Limited Edition 2XL shirt as shown in another auction, but the infinitely rarer protected by the Tie-Dye Act of 1969 3XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt.

Deja Vu! Same picture but different shirt will be sent, I promise.

Included with EACH t-shirt, but not pictured, will be an equally rare Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny key chain with bubble level (as seen on MarcoSpec). You can't live without it!

These items are priceless, and never to be seen again in the pinball world, unless I decide to auction another one. Get your bids in quickly. Let's start bidding at $7.50.

Bidding will end on June 10 at 10pm Central and shipped promptly upon verification of donation.

pincadeshirt.jpgpincadeshirt.jpg

#467 9 years ago
Quoted from PMcGee:

Hougie generously allowed me to re-auction the Limited Edition 24 of a Kind size 2XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt. How about starting bidding at $7.50 and I will pay shipping.
pincadeshirt.jpg 85 KB

Bidding started - $10

#468 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

Bidding started - $10

Scorekeeper, please identify this bid as 2XL t-shirt and the other as 3XL.

#469 9 years ago

I'll open bid on the Alien Invasion lot with $20.

Thanks!

#470 9 years ago
Quoted from PMcGee:

To accommodate the hundreds of comments (well, one actually) regarding this utterly cool shirt, I am offering up not only the Limited Edition 2XL shirt as shown in another auction, but the infinitely rarer protected by the Tie-Dye Act of 1969 3XL Coleman Pincade Keep Your Balls Shiny t-shirt.

Is it HUO?

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#471 9 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Is it HUO?
-Rob

NOS HUO NRFB

OOAK well, one of 24

#472 9 years ago

Alright we got a new silent auction donation.
ending 6-13-14 at 10 CST

From pinsider c3trey

We have a set of Bay Area Amusements Williams IJ decals. est. value $300

We will start the bidding at $75

Still working on a picture.

#473 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

We will start the bidding at $75

Awesome! Sure, I'll bid $75 to get things going. These are worth far more than that, of course, and should fetch it. Thanks for the great offering.

#474 9 years ago
Quoted from fazed:

I'll open bid on the Alien Invasion lot with $20.
Thanks!

That's a start. Whew, I thought I was gonna have to buy these back!

Bidding is $20 for this nice set of AFM saucers. The new mothership alone cost more than that!

Ends June 7 at Midnight, EST.

DSCF1380.JPGDSCF1380.JPG

#475 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I'll bid $75 to get things going.

What?! Only $75 for IJ cabinet decals? That's a scandal. I'll bid $100.

#476 9 years ago

Ill go 30 on the afm saucers

#477 9 years ago

Just to confuse the crap out of everyone, I'll go $35 on the AFM saucers.

#478 9 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

Just to confuse the crap out of everyone, I'll go $35 on the AFM saucers.

Who's confused.

#479 9 years ago

If you don't know why you should be, I'm not going to be the one to clue you in. But trust me: it's confusing.

#480 9 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

If you don't know why you should be, I'm not going to be the one to clue you in. But trust me: it's confusing.

Ignorance is bliss.

#481 9 years ago
Quoted from PMcGee:

Deja Vu! Same picture but different shirt will be sent, I promise.
These items are priceless, and never to be seen again in the pinball world, unless I decide to auction another one. Get your bids in quickly. Let's start bidding at $7.50.
Bidding will end on June 10 at 10pm Central and shipped promptly upon verification of donation.

pincadeshirt.jpg 85 KB

$15 on the 3XL

#482 9 years ago

I'll go $50 on the AFM saucers.

#483 9 years ago

Ill go $120 on the IJ decal.

#484 9 years ago

Well, if you are going to be that way, $75 on the AFM saucers!

#485 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Ill go $120 on the IJ decal.

I'll see your $120 and raise you $30 just to start to get these up to a halfway realistic price level ($150).

#486 9 years ago

$151...

mmmmm steak

#487 9 years ago

we will let it fly because there is plenty of time left.

But please

4. Bid as high as you want but bid in increments related to the price. (<$100/$1 >$100/$5 >$500/$10)

#488 9 years ago

just having little fun.

redact my bid. I am sure they will get bid up to $300 plus anyway.

#489 9 years ago

No worries fun is what it is all about.

mmmmm spotted cow

#490 9 years ago

$220 on the IJ decals

#491 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Well, if you are going to be that way, $75 on the AFM saucers!

IF the price reaches $100 on the saucers, I will add an "extra special" surprise AFM item to the winner.

- Don

#492 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

$220 on the IJ decals

Now you're talking. These are a relative bargain at $300. A lot of them have sold on the secondary market for $500. A great opportunity for someone.

#493 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

IF the price reaches $100 on the saucers, I will add an "extra special" surprise AFM item to the winner.
- Don

Ok, $100 it is on the AFM saucers.

#494 9 years ago

Super Big thank you to DRYHEAT. Not only donating one Totan sword. But now another (already sold)

Thank you DRYHEAT!

#495 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Super Big thank you to DRYHEAT. Not only donating one Totan sword. But now another (already sold)
Thank you DRYHEAT!

DRYHEAT

#496 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Ok, $100 it is on the AFM saucers.

Outstanding! AFM "Surprise Items" included! Yes, that is plural.

#497 9 years ago

AFM plastics shipped to the Netherlands. Thanks to XJunkieNL for the winning bid and adding an extra $10 to the bid for shipping across the Atlantic.

#498 9 years ago

Here's a BUMP for a very nice T-Shirt lot. Mostly NO LONGER AVAILABLE. May be the last chance to grab these shirts and a piece of positive Pinball Karma.

Current High Bid is $80. Surely our LTG and SS Billiards is worth more than that!

This auction will END MIDNIGHT, JUNE 10th to allow the winning bid to be applied to the donation page.

In honor of the late Steve Kordek and the great Python Anghelo. And thanks to Al Warner for his inspiration over the years.

#1 - Steve Kordek shirt from the 2006 Pinbrawal, size XXL
#2 - Pinball at the Zoo from 2010, size XL
#3 - The Video Craze, Where Were You in '82, size XL (glows in the dark of course!)
#4 - The Bride at age '75 (needs no explanation), size XL

All shirts are new, but some are getting pretty old!

DSCF1373.JPGDSCF1373.JPG

DSCF1371.JPGDSCF1371.JPG

DSCF1375.JPGDSCF1375.JPG

DSCF1377.JPGDSCF1377.JPG

DSCF1378.JPGDSCF1378.JPG

#499 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Outstanding! AFM "Surprise Items" included! Yes, that is plural.

Fulltilt

#500 9 years ago

Crap! Plural extras! $120 for the AFM saucers. These auctions are tough!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 36.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.