(Topic ID: 205773)

Looking for opinions on fun ways to play pinball without owning a physical game!

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jwilson
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8113 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7685 (resized).JPG
    81IEpGtwA6L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    The-Return-of-Wallet-Chains-feature (resized).jpg
    7C94C949-4C98-413A-A597-C60C725495D5 (resized).jpeg
    5A78FF85-0D6B-4A60-ABEB-25A65C0174FE (resized).jpeg
    7D257864-FE1C-4F36-992D-DFC70EE9A502 (resized).png
    IMG_0704 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwilson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#45 6 years ago

Wait, didn’t this guy have a brand new GOTG like yesterday? And now he has nothing at all and no money?

I’d like a diagram of how this happens.

#59 6 years ago

I'm beginning to think he has some sort of mental problem.

#73 6 years ago

The reason I suggested mental issues is because I read this thread, saw how he'd managed to lose $5K or more leaving him with zero funds, then ignoring all this good advice and starting a new wanted ad. It's compulsive behavior. I didn't say it to be mean, I said it out of concern for someone showing unhealthy habits.

This kind of behavior is problematic, regardless of the hobby.

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

There really is no excuse for what you said. Try and justify it all you want, it was way out of line.

Let's agree to disagree. It's a real thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_behavior

Quoted from waspinat0r:

I haven't lost quite 5k, so if that's what I alluded to, 8 overexaggerated. Now, I have lost quite a bit, which still counts for something, and I won't deny my habit is becoming unhealthy and definitely problematic and unhealthy. Thanks for your input.

Well, recognizing it is very good - when I posted I was concerned you weren't really aware of a problem.

#144 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

I'm just telling you it's not your place to diagnose my husband in a public forum. It came across as judgemental and very rude.

Then maybe you and he shouldn't air your problems in a public forum. You act like clowns and enjoy the attention, but the second someone says something you don't like you rage out? You can't pick and choose the response you get.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwilson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honest-opinions-feel-free-to-yell-at-me-and-call-me-dumb?tu=jwilson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.