Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by mattbot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3511 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3514 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3482 (resized).jpeg
    P1010019 - Copy.JPG
    2013-11-16 16.09.50.jpg
    2013-11-16 16.09.37.jpg
    2013-11-16 16.09.31.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

A, as in one. However, managed to fit 2 in for the second time. First time I totally forgot to take pics. Fit a Space Invaders on its side and a Bad Cats with the SI head on top of the SI. Second time a Centaur and TSPP. Literally could just get the drive shifter to Drive. Heads on both machines. Used a 3/8 12" wide by 8' piece of plywood as a 'ramp' with a 2x4 foot piece of 3/4 over the front seat dropped all the way back. Slid the Centaur up, spun around, put the TSPP in and spun it around. Just fit with about 1/4" clearance.

2013-11-16 16.09.50.jpg2013-11-16 16.09.50.jpg2013-11-16 16.09.37.jpg2013-11-16 16.09.37.jpg2013-11-16 16.09.31.jpg2013-11-16 16.09.31.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Impressive! Where there's a will there is a way.

#3 10 years ago

Good work

#4 10 years ago

P1010019 - Copy.JPGP1010019 - Copy.JPG

Love my Honda Element, how I carry 2.

#5 10 years ago

funny, two different elements shown in pics. i have the sc as shown in second pic.

#6 10 years ago

I think Honda loves pins. I am fortunate to have a 2013 Honda Fit which can also accomodate both regular and widebody pins.

#7 10 years ago

I bought a new Element a couple of years ago as a spare vehicle because I read they were being discontinued (2011) and their prices reflected this. (for pin transportation, home depot runs, etc.) Great vehicle for these purposes, plus their re-sale value is through the roof. I swear, they're more popular since being discontinued! (never got 2 pins in there at one time though - nice work shimoda!)

#8 10 years ago

Totally Agree. I drive an Element and its great for hauling pins!

#9 10 years ago

Kinda wish we had bought another and would have if they'd ever made it hybrid. If the Fit was a hybrid I could talk my wife into it without a problem.

#10 10 years ago

They can also easily fit a Seeburg HF100G as the guy who got mine proved to me this weekend.

#11 10 years ago

Too bad they stopped making the Element.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

Kinda wish we had bought another and would have if they'd ever made it hybrid. If the Fit was a hybrid I could talk my wife into it without a problem.

They have an EV version of the fit now. Wonder what its range is....

#13 10 years ago

Just looked it up, EV Fit range is about 80 miles

9 years later
    #14 7 months ago

Just picked up a new to me 03’ already started hauling within the first week. May try to get a bond pro and spy hunter pin in it tomorrow.
    It runs nicely on the interstate gets 22 mpg and is vacuous. Hauls the 2 German Shepards with plenty of space as well. Great car enjoying it already need to upgrade the stereo and I’m in business. Waiting on package from crutchfeild!

IMG_3481 (resized).jpegIMG_3481 (resized).jpegIMG_3482 (resized).jpegIMG_3482 (resized).jpeg
    #15 7 months ago

And you can fit 2 pins in it! I removed the front seat took 15 minutes only issue the air bag light goes on dash from missing seat sensors. Not sure if you can short out sensors to stop that. May just need to buy another seat and seat belt sensor to plug into harness. Was able to fit a spy hunter solid state and bond pro into the element. Tight fit but doable I used a 18” X 4’ piece of plywood to help transition pin onto passenger front seat area. Drove fairly nice with both pins.

IMG_3511 (resized).jpegIMG_3511 (resized).jpegIMG_3514 (resized).jpegIMG_3514 (resized).jpeg
    #16 7 months ago

Yep, these are awesome. I got a tall dual monitor Nintendo punch out cab in there with the passenger seat moved all the way up and the gate fully closed!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honda-element-great-for-carrying-a-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.