Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 266 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by oldskool1969
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210911-094132_Free Adblocker Browser (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    HomepinWarranty (resized).jpg
    20210909_234505 (resized).jpg
    spinal-tap-are-you-kidding-me.gif
    all-in-the-family-rob-reiner-once-explained-how-overboard-meathead-nickname-went-768x461 (resized).jpg
    B9A45961-CD5C-4DD6-B4B0-3FA42B0D4A03_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
    7D3E37A5-41BC-4B86-8339-218F66C1D242_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
    playfield-back (resized).jpg
    china-zombies-lit (resized).jpg
    china-zombies (resized).jpg
    tapout (resized).jpg
    porsche (resized).jpg
    porsche 1 (resized).jpg
    cry-more.gif
    18FA8E82-E065-425D-A7DF-7C69556D9667.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 46 days ago
    Quoted from wiredoug:

Mikes married to an Asian. Racists dont do that..
    Why has this been allowed to get personal?

Unfortunately when you put enough shit on people online they return you the favour... Over and over.

Being an asshole has consequences. It will not be long and this thread will turn to shit.

#117 46 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Are there actually any Spinal Tap fans in this thread?! Besides RCA and Fam Arcade...

As soon as people see Homopin.. It is usually on!

#127 45 days ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

Funny thing is that 95% off the people responding here never ever seen a thunderbirds in real life or owned one.Only 120-150 are made . Did it play like Shit yes it did , code was simple and annoying but I still own it . And if you look at some really good things Homepin have put in there machine. Like the rolling assy to get the playfield out,playfield lock etc and the build qual is really good! Some things other manufacturers could also put in there games.
    Spinal tap may not be my theme but I really like to see where it’s priced and what they did with the theme . If the want to achieve a better status they need to step up there advertisement as the game is almost on the market and nobody even heard about it. Also hope they don’t make the same stupid mistake to make only a handfull of exclusive distributeurs

The reason there are a handful of distros is because most distros do not want to deal with them.

Commiserations on owning a Thunderturd. It is the only game in the history of pinball that I will ever put shit on. You will probably have to pay someone to take it away as no one will ever want to buy it from you. Yes I have played it, a fair bit when if it was going properly.

#132 45 days ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

Funny thing is that 95% off the people responding here never ever seen a thunderbirds in real life or owned one.Only 120-150 are made . Did it play like Shit yes it did , code was simple and annoying but I still own it . And if you look at some really good things Homepin have put in there machine. Like the rolling assy to get the playfield out,playfield lock etc and the build qual is really good! Some things other manufacturers could also put in there games.
    Spinal tap may not be my theme but I really like to see where it’s priced and what they did with the theme . If the want to achieve a better status they need to step up there advertisement as the game is almost on the market and nobody even heard about it. Also hope they don’t make the same stupid mistake to make only a handfull of exclusive distributeurs

The reason there are a handful of distros is because most distros do not want to deal with them.

Commiserations on owning a Thunderturd. It is the only game in the history of pinball that I will ever put shit on. You will probably have to pay someone to take it away too. Yes I have played it, a fair bit when it was going properly.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Thunderbirds is very rare in the US because no one bought it here once the truth was out about it, so I have a morbid desire to buy one, play it, and sell it just so I have had firsthand experience with one. There was one that was "touring" the US for about $3500, then $3300, then $3000, then $2700 as buyer after buyer flipped it. Still probably a little high, but I'd take one at $3000 delivered (which would be $2500 + shipping) max so I wouldn't lose too much on a flip.

What about all the time you will waste to realise that you should never have bought the game in the first place? (Sarcasm!)

#137 45 days ago
    Quoted from TheGiggler:

Or a shit sandwich.

Yep... this thread is all about turds.

#174 45 days ago
    Quoted from wiredoug:

no peter you're a bored shit stirring hater who wants new material
    at least own it and stop pretending its any more than that.
    you're not entitled to anything here. You burned that bridge long ago

You were just complaining about making things personal and then you attack a fellow pinsider?

Low move I think.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside