Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 264 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Tranquilize
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210911-094132_Free Adblocker Browser (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    HomepinWarranty (resized).jpg
    20210909_234505 (resized).jpg
    spinal-tap-are-you-kidding-me.gif
    all-in-the-family-rob-reiner-once-explained-how-overboard-meathead-nickname-went-768x461 (resized).jpg
    B9A45961-CD5C-4DD6-B4B0-3FA42B0D4A03_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
    7D3E37A5-41BC-4B86-8339-218F66C1D242_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
    playfield-back (resized).jpg
    china-zombies-lit (resized).jpg
    china-zombies (resized).jpg
    tapout (resized).jpg
    porsche (resized).jpg
    porsche 1 (resized).jpg
    cry-more.gif
    18FA8E82-E065-425D-A7DF-7C69556D9667.gif

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 4 days ago
    Quoted from Chalkey:

I have played it. It is a piece of shit made by a terrible person.

you have played spinal tap?

#252 4 days ago

Thunderbirds

#253 3 days ago

Can I ask a practical question at this point?
    Are we gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow night?

#254 3 days ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Can I ask a practical question at this point?
    Are we gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow night?

No, we’re not gonna FUCKING do ‘Stonehenge’.

#256 3 days ago

So when do we get the reveal for this…if it’s a full featured game this could be good…if it’s for 5-8 year olds like TB then it’s a huge waste of a good license. They may as well make Sesame Street. Cheap license and would sell to the right skill level for what they currently build. Not bashing them but for an adult theme I would expect more than a kids game which is exactly what TB is.

#257 3 days ago

Come on we know this game will be awful, but the theme is so good it still may have some appeal.

Let’s just say expectations should be extremely low, and not very difficult to exceed.

So….homepin…do a good show.

#258 3 days ago
    Quoted from wamonkey:

If you don’t like the guy, don’t buy his product

i thought that was the whole reason an otherwise great theme is now a flop. the humor kind of fits though. time to smell the glove

#259 3 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Come on we know this game will be awful, but the theme is so good it still may have some appeal.
    Let’s just say expectations should be extremely low, and not very difficult to exceed.
    So….homepin…do a good show.

If you always keep expectations low in life, you will never be disappointed. I live by this.

#260 2 days ago
    Quoted from wamonkey:

weak bad game game code, strange flipper buttons, and some uncommon components like the coin door or lock down bar.

So you buy a spinal tap, recode the entire game on a seperate boardset, replace the flipper buttons, and fabricate and retrofit a coin door and lockdown bar. This game could be great with such outstanding quality!

I sessioned thunderturds for about an hour. It was fun for 15 minutes of that hour.

#261 2 days ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

So you buy a spinal tap, recode the entire game on a seperate boardset, replace the flipper buttons, and fabricate and retrofit a coin door and lockdown bar. This game could be great with such outstanding quality!
    I sessioned thunderturds for about an hour. It was fun for 15 minutes of that hour.

looks like you just make 'sessioned' up a list of every past trolling point you could remember? ( you forgot the ramp) well done but it doesnt really leave you a lot of scope to comment on this game that has different boards, different buttons, a different coin door and a different lockdown bar does it. ? who knows maybe this you'll have fun for 20 mins this time before resorting to trolling it. good luck to you but dont bet on it cos im pretty sure the sort of person who gets 'offended' by the type of coin door used on a short run machine will never be happy

#262 2 days ago

So pins4u , are you going to let everyone know you're Mike Kalinowski?

#263 2 days ago
    Quoted from Bruce_Pickle:

So pins4u , are you going to let everyone know you're Mike Kalinowski?

I did think the same, especially if you look at some of his posts in other threads about electronics, and down voting in this thread

#264 2 days ago
    Quoted from wiredoug:

looks like you just make 'sessioned' up a list of every past trolling point you could remember?

What does this even mean? Can you translate please?

Quoted from wiredoug:

this game that has different boards, different buttons, a different coin door and a different lockdown bar does it. ? who knows maybe this you'll have fun for 20 mins this time before resorting to trolling it.

Okay, so you just have to recode? Cool. Just a couple hundred hours. Sorry!

Quoted from wiredoug:

good luck to you but dont bet on it cos im pretty sure the sort of person who gets 'offended' by the type of coin door used on a short run machine will never be happy

When did I say I was 'offended'? I was just pointing out incompetence.

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside