Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 days ago by 2Kaulitz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Homepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I'm honestly curious about Thunderbirds. I'm in Hong Kong just across the border from Shenzhen. I'd love to make it out to the factory, but it has't happened yet.

Thanks for starting this thread. You are more than welcome to visit any time, with a day or so notice I would be happy to pick you up at the LoWu crossing and bring you to the factory (about 40mins from the border).

#6 5 years ago

Some comments sent to me from actual owners (most are not on any forums) there are many more but these I found in a few minutes:

"Stainless steel ramp has kicked it out of the park! I just don't get why these keyboard "Nazi's" are crucifying this game?

If people had a real good look at the quality of the game they would be stunned I can tell you. I had an Iron Maiden for a weekend and the build quality was "Cheap" to be nice about it.

Hi Mike.

Nice to hear from you. The ramp has been installed and the game is fully operational. Players have said it is a wonderful improvement and I thank you very much for sending this to us.

Wow Mike. What an incredible video and anyone that questions your commitment has no ground to stand on now. Thank you for sharing that with me. It is an excellent way for me to understand exactly what you are doing and how difficult it is to make these things work so well. Again thank you and I always have nothing but good things to say about you to those that ask about the game.

[NOTE: the mention of a video is a soon to be released factory tour done by a famous Youtuber - next day or so I'm told]

Having now put some serious time on the game my son cranked up 982 million last night! I think all the keyboard "cockheads" are exactly that! The game is absolutely beautiful and challenging to play. And I will go on any podcast and say this.

I have taken snippets from these messages to keep this post short but I think you can get the gist of things.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Tools
JuanSolo's modshop
Tools
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Homepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-thunderbirds-real-opinions-from-real-owners?tu=Homepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.