Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rskb41
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

screen-capture-2_(resized).png
    balls13_(resized).jpg
    x-ray-metal-tester_(resized).jpg
    dt_(resized).png
    Party_On_Wayne_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpeg
    hood_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#30 8 years ago

Mike has previously told me when he is in China, he has big problems with emails from outside the country as the chinese government culls half the emails coming into China.

rd

#32 8 years ago

Possibly.

rd

#36 8 years ago

Va-China

rd

#126 8 years ago
    Quoted from lemonski:

Good grief, could you be any more arrogant or condescending? First post on Pinside, and I have to run into a bell-end like you.

Welcome to Pinside

The first rule of Pinside is that Alex (aka Pinchroma) is always right, even if he is wrong. And he will fight (verbally) to the death to prove that you are wrong and he is right, because it is important to be the boss on the internets

On more important matters, being that you are from Auckland I hope that you are aware of Pincade, one of the largest pinball events in the worrrrrldddddd! and will attend

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiwi-pincade-2016-dates-announced

rd

#131 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar1:

Nice one Dave I like how you got Pincade in there

Watch and learn son. Haha!

I've been to pinball things all over the world and Pincade is pretty unique. Everyone's got to enjoy it while they can.

rd

#138 8 years ago
    Quoted from lemonski:

Advertising works I should be able to get to at least one of the days in Auckland. I'm dying to see your collection , but it depends if I can drag my 4 1/2 year old along on the Sunday. He loves pinball but it might all be too much for him.

One of the big things I push with Pincade (and the NZ scene in general) is that it is family friendly. We have heaps of kids and ladies playing in the monthly meets and also the larger meets. If the kids run out of puff, I have a cinema in which I'll be playing some kids movies all day, so they can seek refuge in there.

rd

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-pearls-feedback?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.