Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #29 Images of flipper coils being assembled in the Homepin factory. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #31 Images of prototype Thunderbirds mechs. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #46 MPU Testing: Image and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #47 Pinball Cab CNC Tests: Images and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #61 Fliipper Coil pictorial Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #122 Delivery trucks being loaded in China Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #130 Factory tour video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #131 Flipper links & other assembly parts Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #142 The plastic used for flipper links Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #153 Flipper buttons Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1271 6 years ago
Quoted from Mar:

This is not true at all. It all depends who you hang around and where, just like any other country. The big cities are generally more tolerant and lean toward equality and acceptance. Country areas not so much. It all comes down to education and association - you don't see minorities as different when you work and drink with them every day.
As a long time member of Aussie Arcade I can only cringe at what I have seen in that thread, and can say my eyes have been opened. I had always suspected there was an underbelly of intolerance, but that thread has made it plain as day. Sad to see the moderators backing the horrible comments too. It's legitimately embarrassing for the millions of Australians, and hurtful for the millions who are targeted with racisms and homophobia every day.

The U.S. is the same. People from Florida and Texas especially, have their "opinions" on things and love to spout them.

#1290 6 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

It's simply amazing how the keyboard commandos seem to think that what they say is gold...
Sorry you sad people --- you lose.....
Reality is that I will be in Newcastle Australia (yes, there are places outside the USA that really exist) next week and we will have a huge attendance and - - - well, let's see what REALITY has to say after that.
Until then how about you naysayers just crawl back into your little holes and shut up!
Hahahaha you sad little twerps!
(PS: thanks for the support from the "normal" people around here)

Dude, just stop talking. Nothing to be gained from this. Did you spend a large part of your childhood growing up in Florida or something?

#1292 6 years ago
Quoted from GetTheJackpot:

Lmao, banned from klov, pinside and now the Aussie forums. Special K is his own worst enemy.

I did find that funny. It was only a matter of time.

#1328 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Whats up with Florida? Did I/we piss you off?

Not you, but some other Florida based pinsiders love to bring politics and religion into the conversation every chance they get. Plus, on several of the local radio stations here, they play a game called Florida/not Florida. You have to guess if the crazy shit went down in Florida or anywhere else.

#1355 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

OMG. California calling Florida crazy. It's hard to type I'm laughing so hard.

I see North Carolina is making a push to join the list.
I'm going to start calling people from
Florida, American Bogans. (The panhandle is their main habitat)

#1362 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

What do you mean "making a push". We have been there a long time and we wear it with pride. You know the saying "it takes one to know one".

Well, looking at your Avatar, it appears you and your significant other still have all of your teeth. So, that kind of works against your claim.

#1451 6 years ago

Are there any shots of the playfield with the glass off? The glare makes it impossible to see much detail. It could really use some pdi glass.

#1482 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Here is a pic with the glass off. It’s not the best quality photo, but at least there is no glare.

Did you happen to take a head on overhead pic? Hard to see all the detail from the side.

Looking at this pin, it reminds me of a late 80s early 90s data east.

#1488 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Unfortunately no. The glass was only off once for a short time and there were people everywhere. I didn't want to get in the way of RGR playing. If I get another chance today, I'll see what I can do.

If you could get a close up of the upper playfield that would be cool. Hard to see what's going on up there from the video.

1 week later
#1663 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Speaking as someone who's fairly non tech savvy I don't think that I've understood anything in this thread for 2 pages or so lol.

New planes run on Commodore 64, the ones 10 years old run on the Vic 20. Geez, keep up man.

#1719 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Soooooooooo...how bout' them Yankees?

Dodgers are gonna kick their butt. I got tickets to game 2 of the World Series.

Last year, when I was at Expo, saw the Dodgers Cubs game 1 at Wrigley.

#1736 6 years ago

Well, it was nice of Homepin to finally credit Ben Heck. Of course, he did it in a backhanded way basically pointing out that he thinked Bens system sucked.

It's like the guy in the office that steals your lunch out of the break room fridge and then blames you for not putting enough mayonnaise on it for his liking. Bogans. Sigh

#1772 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

When you have finished that book Mike, give this one a read. I'm nearly finished it, and I must say it really helps. Good luck with finishing off TAG. I can't wait to play the finished product.

And that is a great mantra to live by if you are a union longshoreman. Not so much if you are a salesman trying to represent a new pinball company.

#1774 6 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

thats the point so many dont get .. hes NOT a salesman. He doesnt want to 'represent' anything.
He just wants to go make pinball machines in peace and the international court of pintards wont let him.

So essentially this is his strategy to sell his product?

Quoted from wiredoug:

thats the point so many dont get .. hes NOT a salesman. He doesnt want to 'represent' anything.
He just wants to go make pinball machines in peace and the international court of pintards wont let him.

Well, good luck with that.

#1794 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

but when someone called him a 'tinkerer' right afterwards he got bent out of shape. Pathetic.

From what I saw of Thunderbirds, I would say that he's got a lot of tinkering ahead of him to fix that mess.

#1795 6 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Well, this is unfortunate.
It looks like another pinball manufacturer has been run off the forum.

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Mike has got a long way to go before he can be classified as a pinball manufacturer.

1 month later
#2006 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Nice of you to jump straight in as fast as you can when it is just people talking crap and speculating. If you look in the thread you linked to, you will see the poster was a well known troll that has been deleted from AA. Not Mike.

A troll with a podcast and a Magic Girl pin?

#2009 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Last I read about the posters identity was stated by Arcade King
"Just for the record falckenell uses the same ISP/VPN as Homepin when accessing AA, I just checked. I'm not saying it is him however."
So what, K got a ticket to China and posted from Mikes local Starbucks?

I would not put it past him.

3 months later
#2188 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Maybe a color screen is still considered a extra perk, but I think Thunderbirds might be the only new pin shipping with a mono DMD? The pinball landscape has changed in the 5 or 6 years since you started the game.

Maybe so. But My TWD premium has a mono dmd and is way better than any pin with an LCD color screen that has come out. It really comes down to the layout and rules. There are a bunch of dmd games out there that I would buy before even considering the newer LCD color monitor pins. They have been pretty disappointing so far.

4 months later
#2539 5 years ago

I never liked the name Homepin. Pinball collectors want a commercial grade piece of arcade equipment. Even if the games end up being that, it still doesn’t sound good. Noone wants a “home” pin.

#2544 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Do you like the sound of another "famous" old arcade manufacturer called HANKIN ?
They too made some memorable pinball machines
1978 DARK RIDER (<1200)
1978 LIQUID LIGHTNING (<1200)
1978 FJ (<1180)
1979 HOWZAT, DENNIS LILLEE'S ( 350)
1979 ORBIT 1 (<1020)
1980 SHARK ( ~200)
1980 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, THE ( ~350)
look at IPDB for pictures

Not seeing the relevance to the discussion.

#2546 5 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

Uh,.. go with “Stern” then ,.. the brand name needs to match to the look on your face when the ball drains

That’s what makes TWD the best pin ever made. Stern makes games to make money for operators on location. I like those types of games.

#2551 5 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

Thing is,.. it seems so freaking pointless to be making a big deal about the brand name,.. Williams made my favourite pin (Pinbot) but they sound like shoe manufacturer,.. folks seem to be getting a bit desperate to find “Dont like it” topics,..

Again, I don't see the relevance. Now if it was called Williams Home pinball then ok. When I think of a home pin, I think of Fake Elvis "Alive" and "Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy". The name homepin implies a cheaper toy for the home market. I'm not bagging on it, just stating the obvious.

In the end, it doesn't really matter because apparently the game sucks. I trust RotorDave's opinion. He had the game for weeks, and danced around his opinion of gameplay. It was pretty obvious he didn't want to say anything bad about it, but also didn't want to lie about it either.

1 week later
#2597 5 years ago

So why isn’t there a container scheduled for Australia? Why schedule containers elsewhere first? Pretty flimsy excuse to say your games are sitting here but you can’t have them because we would rather ship new orders somewhere else, first.

Edit: I remember Dutch Pinball used that same excuse. Gotta fill up the container before sending any out.

1 week later
#2737 5 years ago

Homepins’s new marketing slogan:

It may not be very big around, but at least it’s short.

#2739 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Whoa, man!
[quoted image]

So I googled Wilfred Brimley, who has been old for over 40 years. I Remembered him as an old man in a retirement home waiting to die in the movie cocoon. Turns out that he was only 49 when he filmed that movie. Not much older than I am today. Diabeetus will mess you up.

#2744 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

What a beautiful, fun game!

Have you played it? Have any games been delivered to the States yet?

#2792 5 years ago

I thought the main market was supposed to be Australia? It's pretty sad if Mike can't even get 30 or 40 Aussies to buy his game to fill up a container.

#2794 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

Oohhh we are way ahead of you we sell.all our resources to China and then buy them back in a finished product we have leased the port of Darwin our northern most port the most milatary strategic in this country to the Chinese on a 99 yr lease let's see you Americans do anything that stupid

As a longshoremen, I can tell you that's exactly what we do. All of our scrap metal is shipped to China, processed into giant rolls of steel and aluminum, then shipped back. The port of LA/LB which is massive, leases its docks to many Foreign shipping companies and only one or two American companies. Not only that, our country subsidized a Japanese company (gave $2 billion) and Chinese company($1 billion) to upgrade their operations to full automation, thus resulting in the loss of hundreds of good paying American jobs.

#2797 5 years ago

My port. Then sent by rail or truck to each city.

#2799 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

what would it cost you to truck a game 500-600 miles?

Depends on quantity. Maybe $250-$300 each

#2803 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

agreed .. so theres 10 games local and lets say 25 games at 275. a bill for 6875 .. who pays that?
its not about an issue of getting 40 sales in Australia .. if you want to ship full containers you need to sell a full container in each *city* or wait until something else is paying for the container to go there with a few games in the spare space.

Well, most games probably go to Sydney, with Melbourne and Perth making up almost all of the rest? The problem IN MY OPINION, wasn't that pre-orders aren't willing to pay a few hundred bucks for shipping from the port of entry. They PROBABLY don't want to pay $1500-$1800 for air freight from China. I SUSPECT, if all the pre-orders agreed to air freight, another snag would arise to prevent Mike from following through. Clearly Mr. Bally offered free shipping knowing full well that he was calling Mikes bluff, IN MY OPINION. Does anyone actually believe Pre-order games are really sitting in boxes waiting for shipment? IM GUESSING Those games, if they exist, are chasing new money.We've seen it all before with MOST every other pinball company not named Stern.

Note: CAPITALIZED words and question marks cover my ass from Mike threatening a libel lawsuit because he APPEARS to be TRUMPIAN in his business dealings.

#2807 5 years ago
Quoted from Gunske:

Sure some people do. After each pre-order fiasco, it's crying, get the torches, burn the witch. Then someone comes with another pinpromise, rinse and repeat.
+ the fact that he is building in China from the ground up, everything custom made, deserves some more respect instead of flaming his ass of because of more people then the "chosen ones" get the topper and there machine before them.
He also could have run with all the cash and deliver zero. He actually delivers, and you guys threat him the same way then he is was a scammer...

You may call people naive for pre-ordering, but I don't see how you can put the blame on them for Mike's questionable actions. He deserves respect when he keeps his word. Building custom made parts in China does not factor into it. He has not delivered and that is the problem. Whether he is a scammer is open to debate. Lauding him because he could have run with all the cash and delivered zero is a pretty low bar, don't you agree? And this is yet to be determined.

#2822 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

pop bumper pete
In fact, it would have gone a week or so ago but your constant bickering and backpedaling caused us to cancel the transport of your machine to Highway Games Guangzhou for on-shipping to you.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe I"m reading this wrong, but it sounds like you are punishing him for complaining, and saying he ain't getting shit until he keeps quiet and kisses your ass. I've seen this tactic used so many times in my life. A person looking for any excuse not to come through invents one.

1 week later
#2897 5 years ago

If you just read this thread you can see where Mike is contradicting himself. He offered ridiculous air freight terms but then said he would still have to figure out all the taxes and tariffs, and had no timeframe for that. The other option was to wait for enough new Australian orders to fill a container of games and then if there was room hitch a ride. If there was no room then wait for a future container, rinse and repeat. So both options allowed for unlimited delays at Mikes discretion.
Edit: he was looking for future orders to subsidize the shipping of pre-orders.

#2913 5 years ago

Re-read Mile’s posts, or mine just above. Mike has not given any real shipping options yet.

#2917 5 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Look into LCL shipping ( Less than a container load) . Look into working with your own forwarder ( i like Quartz Logistics). Of course this assumes Homepins's packing can handle LCL shipping....
These are options you can weigh against waiting till January. ( 2019 right??)
Good luck

Mike won’t allow this option. It was already suggested by Mr. Bally that he could arrange shipping but Mike put the kibosh on it.

2 weeks later
#2960 5 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Lets get back on track....this game fucking sucks. The rules are terrible, the sound gets distorted, the middle ramp is thin and cheap, terrible rules, its a clunkfest to shoot, and did i mention the terrible rules?

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

3 weeks later
#3086 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I didn’t even finish a full game. Playing it felt like I was being punished for liking pinball.
Did a human person with actual working fingers try those flipper buttons before they were mass produced? Such an odd choice of things to change. Every single person I watch step up to play and put their fingers on the buttons made a face like “WTF” when they touched them.
And what’s with that Rube Goldberg mech with springs and twisty wires to get the trees to shake? So much work for such a small effect.
When someone got multiball they commented “oh look, I got it to poop out a ball”, which perfectly sums up that ball release mech. Then he kept locking a ball(?) and his turn never ended.
There are two SDTM issues that a second whitewood would have solved, that is if anyone actually played the game a couple of times before going to production.
Normally I wouldn’t be so negative in a public forum but I believe Mike appreciates “straight talk” and not being politically correct and would want my honest opinion.

You're being to kind. I played this for the first time yesterday and I can honestly say that it is probably the worst pinball machine I have ever played. Just awful in every way. Sorry, I really wanted to like it and hopefully Mikes second effort will be better. Who designed this machine anyway? They should be ashamed of themselves. And what is with that center ramp? Whoever came up with that took the word "ramp" too literally. Because it feels like a wheelchair access ramp taking the ball over the pops and for some reason dropping it in the top lanes. The ball coming up from the playfield during multi ball that was supposed to be so cool was completely underwhelming. Mike said that he accomplished his goal of the game being fun for two guys having some beers and playing it half pissed in a bar. You would have to be fully pissed and consume many euphoric narcotics to get that feeling while playing Thunderbirds. Sorry to be so harsh, but there is no way to sugar coat just how awful this game is even though Rotordave tried so unconvincingly to do so. Really shallow code is the least of this games problems. Oh the humanity.

#3091 5 years ago

Dave, this game isn’t for anybody. You were put in a bad spot. I can only imagine how you must have felt when you set it up and put a few games on it. Something like, holy crap this game is bad. What positive things can I say about it?

Everybody respects your opinion, and your opinion on this game perhaps makes or breaks Homepin. I feel bad for Mike, but he should have spent the money and hired an established designer. Thunderbirds in its current state never should have been green lighted for production.

3 weeks later
#3165 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

The simple facts are if we don't pursue "SOME" new sales whilst also delivering to pre-order buyers AND developing new products, we will fold. How about that for NO PR BULL! Some won't like the truth - maybe I could get some PR company to write that all things are rosy and we are shipping to all buyers in two weeks!
I could just walk away from the whole thing and to be frank I really don't know why I didn't a couple of years ago. However, things are looking up at the moment so we will get there, just not as quickly as some, including myself, would like.
My offer for ANYONE still whinging is there, come and show me how to do it better - challenge is out there! I'm far from perfect but I am doing the very best I can and if that isn't good enough for some well, that's bad luck for them.

I appreciate the honesty in this post. Hope it works out for you and Homepin.

2 weeks later
#3262 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

The thing is the 2 flipper buttons is the point of connection between the player and the game so it needs to feel right

Exactly. When I played the game the flipper buttons did not feel good at all. As your only interaction with the game, it's kinda important to have them feel good to the touch, and they don't. It's not petty at all.
Clutching at straws? That's hilarious.

#3278 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

If buttons are the biggest complaint then it sounds like the rest of the game is solid?
Congrsts Mike, glad to see these shipping out.

Have you played the game? The buttons are the least of its problems.

#3312 5 years ago

When I played, it seemed like I was able to repeatedly lock a ball, eventually drain a ball, locked ball then releases, then relock the ball. Rinse and repeat. Must have done it at least 5 times. Definitely need to adjust code to make it harder to utilize this strategy.

#3314 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

I don't know what machine you played or what settings had been changed on it?

The one that was at the Banning, California pinball expo October 21 of this tear.

#3322 5 years ago

O.K. I will say something nice.

As far as the orange dmd, it looked much brighter and more vibrant than any other dmd I have seen on a game. It really stood out. I wondered if it was a different design than a classic dmd, or else perhaps runnng at a higher voltage? Curious if the brightness will affect longevity.

#3323 5 years ago

Understand, that Mike is out there. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with, he doesn't feel pity or remorse, or fear, and he absolutely will not stop, ever, from coming back here and posting in this thread.

2 weeks later
#3371 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

what a lovely Christmas message.

Exactly. I don't think Mike has done anything to warrant that kind of response. He is trying to make a go of it, I hope he can pull it together.

#3410 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Rubber is good but old tech.
Silicone is the future and once used, you never go back.

I hate silicone.
It doesn’t bounce right. Rubber is and will always be king.

4 months later
#3830 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Come play Thunderbirds at Allentown Pinfest this weekend in the PinballSTAR booth !
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do we have to?

#3832 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Joe, I really hope you’re not stuck with too many of those in your inventory. Your only hope is to set up a booth at a puppet aficionados expo somewhere.

He might have to start working at 7-11 if he can't unload them. It's like a scalper loading up on Blue Oyster Cult concert tickets.

#3836 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

blah blah blah. please dont over estimate my interest in your opinion. the pic was for the other chap.
For anyone else heres another pic so the people can practise engineering 101 and read the dial some more. its kinda handy skill to have when you actually make things and dont spend all day on the ak47 keyboard. note the 0.02mm variation caused by the intentional twist to bring the left scale into the light. ( 0.0007 inches)
[quoted image]

Does this have anything to due with the fact that Thunderturds is the worst game rated on pinside and honestly It's rated too high at that?

#3848 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Besides the people that paid blindly for it years ago...who else wants it? The game costs $6700 + 13% tax here in Canada. It took me 4 months to get rid of mine with 71 plays for $4000. In a fit of pure desperation I attempted several trades during that time as well, only to be laughed at...literally. I offered it to a friend of mine to keep until I figured out what I was going to do with it and he wanted no part of it. Pretty sure he called me a horrible name during that discussion if I remember correctly. To actually want this game I believe you either need to be so nostalgic for the theme that nothing else matters or you just never played another pinball machine in your entire life and have nothing else to compare it to. The look on peoples faces when they lay their hands on that plastic lockdown bar and touch those belly button-esque flipper buttons for the first time is truly a testament to the poor choices that were made in the design of this game. As was mentioned in the Bro review, "it's the only pinball machine that actively makes you not want to touch it." So true. You're already turned off before even pressing the start button - and that's when the gong-show really begins. The ramp to nowhere offers only frustration whether it's the saran wrap or stainless version. The only bit of excitement comes when the ball is trickling up the ramp and you're not sure if it'll make it into one of those super satisfying rollovers or come barreling back SDTM. The wireforms look somewhat interesting at first glance until you realize their only purpose is to release locked balls back into play. WTF? There's zero flow, no satisfying shots, the sounds are repetitive and grate on you by the time you get to the second ball and the DMD makes me want to claw my eyes out. I hated playing it so much that I rarely managed to get to the second ball before turning the game off. I do like the little stand in the cab to prop up the playfield though....good job on that Mike!
Living with this thing for 4 months and having experienced 71 painfully frustrating and unsatisfying plays on it, I can honestly say that Thunderbirds is, without a shadow of a doubt, THE WORST game I have ever played. It was a celebration when it left and that had nothing to do with the fact that I managed to even get anything for it. I just wanted it out of my life. It's hard to explain but it actually bothers me that it even exists. There's just no excuse to make a game this bad in 2019. If you subscribe to the motto that 'all pinball is fun'......I think you really need to play this game. You'll never utter that phrase again.

You couldn't have said it any better. It really is the worst pinball machine ever made.

#3868 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Excited to play this game at pinfest today. Am approaching with an open mind and will give my opinion today. This thread is gold

Well, what did you think?

#3870 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

here you go haters. new material to hate on. cue the same 10 people over and over ... and ... go
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I’ll bite. Tastes yummy. But is it new material? Game looks kinda familiar. And who is the hater? The critics who tell it like it is, or the unofficial company pitchman who blasts anyone who dares say less than flattering remarks about your mate or the abomination he created.

2 months later
#3992 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Could this game be saved with new software? / lcd display? or is it the actual layout is severely flawed as well? Maybe some one can create a bolt on kit like a raspberry pi running the mission pinball framework with completely new rules / audio with a lcd screen you add on (like installing a colorDMD) and then you would create some sort of hardware bridge to drive the actual hardware via the current driver board. So basically the game does not boot using its own firmware but uses the new raspberry pi controller.
Can it be saved? Whats letting it down so bad?

Ya can’t polish a turd.

#4008 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Yes but only 1 game at a loud crowded show, so dint really get a feel for it.

Consider yourself lucky.

1 week later
#4033 4 years ago

Who is the designer? Hopefully not the same guy who designed thunderbirds.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.