Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #29 Images of flipper coils being assembled in the Homepin factory. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #31 Images of prototype Thunderbirds mechs. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #46 MPU Testing: Image and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #47 Pinball Cab CNC Tests: Images and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #61 Fliipper Coil pictorial Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #122 Delivery trucks being loaded in China Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #130 Factory tour video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #131 Flipper links & other assembly parts Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #142 The plastic used for flipper links Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #153 Flipper buttons Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigers2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2460 5 years ago

Just pre-ordered with Highway yesterday. Keep up the great work Mike understand been uncontrollable along the way that's been my experience over 51 years on this planet. I can't wait to gather my missus & 4 kids around a fair dinkum pinball machine. It will be a proud moment & I will definitely thank you and your team for making it happen. I was patience for the Tigers Premiership & will afford Homepin the same ...maybe not as long fingers crossed but rather you sort out all the issues before it's shipped to us. I would have loved a clear coat upgrade option but will sort that it out in Australia hopefully through someone you recommend that won't void our warranty..

#2465 5 years ago

Will order a spare protector with art thanks for the heads up, first family Pinball. Awaiting Highway to sort a spare parts list over the coming months.
Missed sliding door opportunity for popbumperpete unfortunately only read this forum today, missus processed deposit yesterday.

#2480 5 years ago

Bunning’s just need to add a craft beer vendor & ban on coles standard snags (plastic logs). Maybe this is the formula for Masters return. Thanks for the Maintence TAG tips appreciated ...Just need Mike & his team to work some magic & follow through with TAG to my awaiting family, After Reading The Big Lebowski ongoing saga I was somewhat nervous but bugger it Mike is an Aussie he will get it done ...just longer thanks expected Unfortunately for all involved.

1 month later
#2863 5 years ago

Mike I'm happy if you can work some magic between with Highway & PopBumperPete where no 46 ends up in my name against my current order... everyone needs to focus on working towards a good positive outcome & amicable outcome for PopBumperPete. It's hard unless you have walked in other peoples shoes & its hard to compromise when it's cutting against your values. Anyway just a thought if it can help & everyone is comfortable .

#2871 5 years ago

Organising some Magic can take some time lets see in a couple weeks time what Mike & Highway can arrange. We are all living/working very busy lives these days & from what I hear we need to be mindful about the uncontrollable logistics Homepin may/is be dealing with that we have no visibility or understanding. So my expectations at this point in time is to give them some time...they are busy with priorities which may not align with ours at this point but they will get to in due course...
My current expectations re TAG shipping "expect to be shipping in October" now I'm not holding them to it & understand many moving parts us but will be disappointed if my kids don't have TAG for Xmas but worry about that if we end up there.

6 months later
#3670 5 years ago

Our family has had our pin for 3 weeks, enjoying it so far nothing but good times by all.
My mate owns a Bally Firepower(orig no mods) & his wife said at least yours continues to work...
A game play user manual would help.
The reply game knocker goes off randomly at times in free play mode.
Some stuck balls but nothing requiring glass off.

Good luck Homepin pre-order's my thoughts with you it's less than ideal situation.
Communication from Homepin is the key without it how can you be expected to manage your expectations
(stress levels)even if these don't align with past promises.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigers2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress?tu=tigers2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.