Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #29 Images of flipper coils being assembled in the Homepin factory. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #31 Images of prototype Thunderbirds mechs. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #46 MPU Testing: Image and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #47 Pinball Cab CNC Tests: Images and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #61 Fliipper Coil pictorial Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #122 Delivery trucks being loaded in China Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #130 Factory tour video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #131 Flipper links & other assembly parts Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #142 The plastic used for flipper links Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #153 Flipper buttons Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spawn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4306 3 years ago

Any word on the toppers for these machines or was HomePin lying about this as well?

6 months later
#4336 3 years ago

Mike has sold up completely in Australia, his house and everything and moved completely to Taiwan. From the looks of it he might be renouncing his Australian citizenship. He blamed his wife's passing for the delays on production but it didn't seem to take him long to get over it and shake up with someone in another country. he even posted and bragged about his new girlfriend online at one stage.
I suspect we will never see our toppers.
Highway Entertainment should be ashamed for the trouble they caused the Australia customers and selling the machines the per-order customers had already paid Mike for and them going on forums and giving false information about how much they helped the pre-order customers. As a pre-order customer, Highway just made everything harder and then posted false information saying they helped us. From what I can tell they only helped people they knew.

#4340 3 years ago

I should have added he has closed his Australian company completely. Homepin is no longer an Australian company and is now 100% Taiwanese. Homepin can no longer claim to be an Australian company in any way.
The more I read about Mike and his own comments that he posted the more I regret ever being a pre-order customer. He was only after money and a reputation. He failed at both!
In all his emails to me he blamed his wife's passing for any delays and made it sounds like a sudden thing that happened. Knowing that this was ongoing before he even moved to China shows he only cares about himself!

#4343 3 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Hey everybody. I have not been following any Homepin threads lately, but wanted to chime in here for a second to react to the last few posts.
I can understand how some of you might be frustrated and/or angry with Homepin, his business dealings, his demeanor on social media (including here on Pinside). But I would like to remind you that we do not allow personal attacks on Pinside as per our community rules.
Look, speculation is part of any forum and as long as things are not stated as fact, that's generally okay. And sure, Mike probably deserves some of the scrutiny he's getting for how long this thing has dragged on. But personal attacks of this caliber are not cool. Making things so personal, bringing his deceased wife into this ... is just not cool.
Again, I have not followed much of this whole Homepin thing, but I really don't like seeing this and would kindly like to ask you all to keep those personal attacks off of Pinside (or any public forum).
Thanks.

Thanks Robin and I agree. I am not trying to make this personal, I have emails from Mike/Homepin (as a company, not personal) from 2014-2020 that fully back up my comments and the facts I posted. I just did a quick count and I have at least 5 emails from 2018-2020 sent from Homepin blaming the passing for the extremely long delays and poor end product.

I would also like to warn people of HomePin not honoring warranties on the Thunderbirds machine. I know of one machine that was sent and stopped working straight away and have the email from Homepin telling the owner to go sort it themselves and to pay a local electrician to fix it and then he might send parts at the person costs if Homepin feels like the person deserves them or not!

We asked Homepin when will we get the toppers and the response we got was "when they are made" and he refuses to say when this is. This is something we paid him over 6 years ago for. When we asked him when will they be made he wrote back saying that it is rude to ask and if we keep asking questions he will not send us anything at all!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spawn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress?tu=spawn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.