Untitled (resized).png
hplockbar (resized).jpg
hpbuttons (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_121939 (resized).jpg
16178194 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #29 Images of flipper coils being assembled in the Homepin factory. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #31 Images of prototype Thunderbirds mechs. Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #46 MPU Testing: Image and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #47 Pinball Cab CNC Tests: Images and Video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #61 Fliipper Coil pictorial Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #122 Delivery trucks being loaded in China Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #130 Factory tour video Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #131 Flipper links & other assembly parts Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #142 The plastic used for flipper links Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Post #153 Flipper buttons Posted by Homepin (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 7 years ago

For us, this is by far the best thread on Pinside. We restore the occasional machine and very shortly, hopefully Mike will be giving us access to a world of new parts at reasonable pricing. Everything from cabinets to PC boards, flipper parts and the list goes on and on. All outstanding quality parts.

Very exciting times for pinball in Australia and around the world.

We are really looking forward to the next few years of pinball!

6 months later
#535 6 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

These are our six demo cabs that will be sited in expat bars in China very shortly (they will have note acceptors fitted).
We will decal them up in a day or so but I want to get a different type of "not so sticky" protective plastic before we do that so we can slap it on the fresh decals to prevent damage.
The wheeled trolleys have been designed and built so they have a protective wood rail all around the cabinet to help with that as well as being built so the machine is at the correct incline for playing without fitting legs.
Second pic is from the office level of the factory:

Outstanding stuff! Hopefully everyone is starting to understand how difficult making a pinball machine really is. In my opinion, this is by far the best thread on Pinside.

3 weeks later
#715 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

I really enjoy reading your production posts. I do not understand why you do not just ignore the comments you do not like. It's not that hard to do. When you get pissed off, they win. Please just ignore them.

+2 - totally agree. If you ignore user you will not see any of their posts. Too easy! If you guys want to punch on, do it behind the dunnies (toilets), not on an international pinball forum. Very disappointing.

I love this thread and would like for it to continue. Eventually these negative pages will disappear in to the thread and all will be forgiven and forgotten. Lets get back to Thunderbirds! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

#734 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

If giving Mike the ability to moderate this thread will convince him to continue sharing the progress of Homepin, then I am all for it.
If this thread stays positive, then we can keep getting updates. The negativity, vendettas and pinball politics (under the guise of free speech) can be taken elsewhere. It is as simple as that.

You can find that on AA (Aussie Arcade). I am not for giving any OP rights to moderate their own threads. Ignore the comments or ignore the user. There are plenty of tools already available to stop the negativity in this thread. I think that all the moderators on this thread do a fantastic job.

If you want threads that are moderated by moderators that have commercial interests in their products go to AA. It is no secret and I for one am a member of both. I like AA and I like Pinside. I am a fan of Homepin and Mike, and sincerely wish for Homepin Thunderbirds to be a huge success.

Mike has the option to close this thread at any time if he so desires.

I am in for keeping it positive and Thunderbirds updates!

Added over 5 years ago:

Mike managed to upset my friends.

Not good business

#736 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Er, no he doesn't. There have been many threads the OP requested closed, but they stayed open.

I am sure in this case the thread would be closed if Homepin requested it. Everyone can still see it with nothing further to be added. What has been posted her in the last few days is not good for anyone or anything pinball.

#748 6 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

ya what? im one of the sites biggest users and I cant name one moderator on AA who is even a commercial member of the industry. obviously admin is .. but which moderator do you feel has some kind of commercial bias?

Sorry mate, you are no wise rat. No bite here. I happen to like Mike and AA. Make your issues somewhere else.

This is Thunderbirds thread. Hopefully Mike will start posting again soon.

2 weeks later
#827 6 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Sorry to down vote you Solarvalue but understand this please ;
It is unfortunate that people make personal attacks on people for their views, but no one should be given special privileges on a "forum".
FORUM
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
PEDESTAL
a position in which someone is greatly or uncritically admired.

Totally agree. I love the fact that you have to explain your downvote. Now that is some funny shit!

#829 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I disagree.
Nobody's free speech is being hampered by letting the OP moderate their own thread in specific cases (tutorials, basically anytime information is being presented sequentially over time). History has shown that if you rely on the good manners of Joe Public not to pollute a useful thread with their attention seeking crap you will be sadly disappointed. Anyone who feels slighted by the loss of their ability to derail a useful thread with their inane rants and personal attacks are completely free to start a bitch thread of their own, or even a whole new pinball discussion site of their own.
That's freedom baby! I love this country!!!
...wait, what "country" is this anyway??

Offender has been ejected from this thread so moving forward there are no real issues any more. I am sure that Mike will return at some stage. A few of his mates are posting his updates here for him and that is great news and great to keep this thread going. There are plenty of successful rules on this forum. There is no need to make exceptions.

1 year later
#3963 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I noticed you seem to chime in with all the advertising and answers - are you some sort of spokesperson for Homepin? How exactly are you affiliated with the company? Just curious. I'm not familiar with the whole backstory here.

These guys are just trouble. Just go back through their posting history and that will speak for itself.

1 month later
#4011 4 years ago

That is some funny shit. I just laughed my guts out reading your review. I had to stop, and wipe the tears from my eyes so I could keep reading. Lucky for you, you got rid of it because I am sure the cabinet, electronics and associated parts will live for a very long time. We have some Homepin stuff and I guarantee you it is extremely well made.

6 months later
#4151 4 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

In general thats the exact bias and hatred that is all thats left here....Just spiteful jealous little tards doing as much damage as they can over personal grudges.

Unfortunately an attitude like that usually turns things to shit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress?tu=pinballaddicted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.